Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school run reel only did ok because she ASKED people to like it and share it. Decent instagrammers have that happen naturally. The latest reel is terrible quality. I bet Paulton’s Park are pissed off. Took a day out for 6 for free then did zero to promote it well. 600 odd likes as usual on a 28,000 account. She’s also stopped growing now she’s stopped swapping shoutouts with decent accounts. That was the only reason she got to where she is. Sat on her sofa kissing arse. As for her getting a free Emma mattress, more fool them. Her account is now a catalogue of constant selling and advertising.

Reactions: 2
So sick of her raving about the golden child too! Her hair is the same as many! Her singing skills are the same as many. Her school bullying issues are the same as many. Get over yourself, when will you realise your kid ain’t better than everyone else’s! All this stuff happens to everyone else they just don’t mention it all of the time!

Reactions: 5
Why is she constantly talking about what to do with her content all the time? Nobody cares! Notice she’s now said she doesn’t want her account to grow, because people on here have pointed out that it no longer does.
I’ve never seen someone ask their viewers so often what they want from her! Another flopped cringe reel about dog cra@p! Always WAY under 1000 likes

Reactions: 3
Almost time for a new thread, please tell me we are going for Tux, tash & tax free cash! This thread ended up moving fast
she really needs to get over this idea she has that P is the most gifted child in the world. Never seen someone favour one child so much too. The boy twin gets totally sidelined has anyone else noticed that? She’s been using them constantly to make money recently. Even the kid’s voice on a gifted reel, so awful to see 5 year olds used like that. And the ducking perfume tit snore 😴 hedge your bets for free bottles this weekend! And she always says it will be one of the last times 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seen she’s dropping followers since she’s selling all the time and doing ads and gifted and nothing else

Over 40 people in a group chat and everyone dying of embarrassment of her tagging the co-op and getting her insta bessies to tag them underneath. This woman knows exactly what she’s doing. No sad loser would go to all that effort for fun when they have 3 kids to look after. Yet she’s spend hours making and editing a reel…jumping around the shop like she’s deranged. And after her chat yesterday about money/work my guess is she isn’t as successful as she likes to make out, she’s getting a bit worried now that she left her job clearly! But the shameless begging for a paid partnership is cringe! Shame she only has 100 odd likes in two hours 😂

Reactions: 4
Over 40 people in a group chat and everyone dying of embarrassment of her tagging the co-op and getting her insta bessies to tag them underneath. This woman knows exactly what she’s doing. No sad loser would go to all that effort for fun when they have 3 kids to look after. Yet she’s spend hours making and editing a reel…jumping around the shop like she’s deranged. And after her chat yesterday about money/work my guess is she isn’t as successful as she likes to make out, she’s getting a bit worried now that she left her job clearly! But the shameless begging for a paid partnership is cringe! Shame she only has 100 odd likes in two hours 😂
I haven’t been on here for ages but came to say the same. And it’s obvious so many people on instagram can see what she’s doing as this is her worst reel yet, barely 200 odd likes. It’s embarrassing Sophie. If you wanted 4 then pay for their food yourself instead of going on an embarrassing crusade to get free coop food because you aren’t organised and end up spending stupid amounts in there. All her content is now using the kids too I see. Foul

Omg she’s actually hidden the likes 😂😂😂
Still can’t stay off tattle then
Don’t give up the day job! Oh wait there isn’t one 😂

• Haha
But now they are unhidden again! 240 likes from 28,000 followers 😂😂 I don’t follow her but just had a look to see what you’re talking about!
Serves her right
My aunty’s friend actually does fm and said the petrol card thing is for people who can’t get the car finance (credit file!)
The kids are in all her stories you’re right. And reels

Starting school advice from someone who has had one child in school for what, one year? 🤣 Shameless attempt at going viral.

• Haha
Starting school advice from someone who has had one child in school for what, one year? 🤣 Shameless attempt at going viral.
You’re right! She using them kids too because she knows in general reels with kids get a lot of engagement. They are in every story and every reel now, surely she’s not that desperate for insta fame that she will sell them out daily from now on? 700 likes so backfired yet again

Everything she says is just never funny. Even when you can tell she’s trying so hard to be. And the old fake common accent is cringe. Why does she think she’s the font of all child- knowledge with one kid in reception? I just will never understand why she rates herself so highly. I have no idea why she’s ramped up the use of the kids but it’s likely because any content she does of herself doesn’t do well.

‘PAID A ONER’
She’s honestly unbearable. That’s not how she talks I bet. It’s all done to try and create this hilarious social media character. That reel giving advice 🙄 As others have said she’s not in a position. She’s acting like she’s got 4 at secondary school. I bet she’s already made the reel for the babys 1st birthday with the plight of going viral

Anyone notice her answering us on here about the Temu comment the other day 😂 She’s just a prize prick ain’t she! She does realise we won’t be thrown into prison for commenting anonymously on a legitimate website surely? 😂 She thinks she’s super intelligent then posts tit like that! Now she’s bought her tick (!) you can’t see all her followers but look at what you can see - so many bots making up her numbers!!!!!

It’s very embarrassing that she thinks she can just quickly say she used to be against mlms but then had a dream. She actually bullied people on her stories about mlms. I’m not sure why she thinks people don’t remember this. Now she’s turned into one of the Huns constantly posting screenshots of conversations about earnings. She can’t surely think people don’t know that she is benefiting by getting these vulnerable women on board, it’s benefiting her more than it is them I’m sure! Pretty sure she hasn’t given up her other job for fifty quid like these women. Can you imagine how much bragging we are going to get at the end of the school year about her kids too. Outshone every kid at every school in the uk I’m sure 🙄

Who called it about the reel for the baby 😂 I know it wasn’t a birthday one but she’s making this her whole personality. WE GET IT ALREADY 🙄 I have never seen any parent moan about her kids repeatedly over the last week as much as she has. But she’s all fine to use them to perform of course

Who called it about the reel for the baby 😂 I know it wasn’t a birthday one but she’s making this her whole personality. WE GET IT ALREADY 🙄 I have never seen any parent moan about her kids repeatedly over the last week as much as she has. But she’s all fine to use them to perform of course
She was always going to use it to her advantage. When she was told about it, there is no way she didn’t think, Oh great, that will make my instagram grow! I’m not saying she wanted it but I do believe she is the type of person to use it to her advantage because she’s always made her quest for instagram fame so obvious. When she talks to the camera has anyone else noticed she’s totally changed now? She’s just so vacant. But then she’s always had a habit of coming in there with F All to say I suppose!

I just watched on the anonymous story viewer as I won’t give her views 😂 why does she think there must be something wrong with her instagram account? How about you’re just boring and people aren’t interested?

Why is the ten grand a month boss babe shopping at Aldi? And why is she linking for pennies? And why is she promoting the eyelash thing then in the very next story showing her stubby AF lashes? She’s behaving manic lately

I couldn’t get on here for 3 weeks, kept rejecting my password but am now back!

So what time will we see all of her photos and videos put together of the golden child in London for a reel tomorrow? 11am maybe? Or 7pm peak time? 😂 The only time Soph talks goes quiet on Instagram is when she’s frantically videoing the kids for reel content

anyone else noticed now she doesn’t steal everyone else’s followers every day that her account doesn’t grow at all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.