Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done the twin content to death too. And the baby hasn’t brought in the attention she hoped he would. And everyone is sick of hearing about how amazing the golden child is. And why is she permanently getting her kids to speak on camera? She that desperate for content!?

Reactions: 6
The tiny size of the meals she gives those kids. They must be starving by the morning

Reactions: 5
She’s got a parcel to open other wise known as I’ve been gifted more stuff. Like the expensive baby pram (a girls one!) she was gifted that I think she mentioned just once. Can’t these companies be smart enough to look at her engagement 🤯
She needs to get off the Temu sheep train too. There will be kids not much older than hers in the factory making all the tatt she gets and being paid 5p for it as someone else said.
anyone else think she looks awkward as hell in front of the camera every day now? Maybe it’s because she’s selling perfumes for way over the price all the other huns are and pocketing the difference.

I just don’t get her at all. She did a few reels two years ago that did ok, groomed decent accounts to get their followers and now just creates a load of rubbish selling on a daily basis. The pyramid scheme is probably what cancelled her. None of her clothes are ironed, all creased as you like. Any part of the house that happens to be in shot looks a state.

Reactions: 8
That passport photo ain’t gonna cut it.
also how are they managing to go away when she doesn’t work and lurch is some sort of grounds work bloke…… the 2 kid benefit cap doesn’t apply to them does it….because she had twins. All makes sense. You work that system hen.use those little money makers to get your holiday.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t you know she earns over ten thousand £ a month from her pyramid scheme? Did anyone else notice she didn’t go on the holiday with all the other perfume huns though? Something tells me she isn’t as successful at it as she makes out or she would have been there or said why she wasn’t. She claims she works very hard too with a team of besties after all 😂😂

as someone said further up why can’t she iron her clothes? Especially as they are all cheap material from shein and temu they need it. I’m surprised she hasn’t gone up in flames in the heat in some of this cheap tatt she’s wearing 😂

She’s just not funny. Like the stories about eeyore you can tell she tries really hard to be funny but she just never manages it. She’s just not a naturally funny person. More freebies yet again this weekend I saw! She must know this is why her engagement is shot to pieces like on those reels

Why does she let her kids eat spaghetti bolognaise on a carpet? Seems very set up just so she can get her precious AFF LINK in there. Mega ten grand a month boss babe needing AFF LINK pennies

Anonymous story viewer wasn’t working for me for the past few days. Wow she’s really messed up this day for the kids hasn’t she. The m25 is always busy did she not think to plan for that. It will probably end up being an AFF link for a service station or road recovery. It even feels strange seeing her out with them all because they never go anywhere nice!

• Haha
She is an absolute freeloader! We should have known it would be a bloody gifted trip to the theme park on the basis she never spends her own money on days out for her kids! When have we ever seen them going on special day out? It’s just the free beach that’s it - nothing wrong with that apart from when you’re claiming to earn ten bags a month!!!! Using her kids to get freebies. Nobody will book that trip based on her sharing it, it’s a shame these companies don’t look. Although you know she will have contacted them claiming she can give them publicity in return because she has 28 thousand followers - yet 400-800 likes a post 😂

She is an absolute freeloader! We should have known it would be a bloody gifted trip to the theme park on the basis she never spends her own money on days out for her kids! When have we ever seen them going on special day out? It’s just the free beach that’s it - nothing wrong with that apart from when you’re claiming to earn ten bags a month!!!! Using her kids to get freebies. Nobody will book that trip based on her sharing it, it’s a shame these companies don’t look. Although you know she will have contacted them claiming she can give them publicity in return because she has 28 thousand followers - yet 400-800 likes a post 😂
I agree, as you say beaches and parks are great but why does she only take them to the theme park when someone else foots the bill? She used to brag about her pyramid earnings constantly, it was very awkward to watch. Are they in a council house? If they are privately renting I’m sure they are no doubt getting the housing element of universal credit and getting the majority of their rent covered 🙄 I really hope they get reviewed by UC as even if she is doing a self assessment, it won’t show the full truth, only bank statements will.

I see she’s playing down the hell it would have been in the car because she’s reading here! I’ve got so many questions about what she’s wearing today. The circus called, they want their (dirty) tent back. And as usual you’d think she was the first person in the universe to have twins or more than 2 kids

Reactions: 3
I see she’s playing down the hell it would have been in the car because she’s reading here! I’ve got so many questions about what she’s wearing today. The circus called, they want their (dirty) tent back. And as usual you’d think she was the first person in the universe to have twins or more than 2 kids
Think she’s playing it down as it was a PR trip so wants to make it it was THE BEST

Reactions: 4
Those temu fake air up bottles are not safe! There was a story on it the other day on sky, why is she so obsessed with that awful site? She needs to be careful because lots of parents follow her with younge kids. They haven’t passed a certain safety test or something. To do with small parts and the specific cheap plastic they use. She really is such a tit

• Wow
It really is too soon to be following up the disaster at sea with her stories laughing about the titanic. What an absolute clueless cow. Disbelief to watch.
And Using the golden child’s voice in a desperate attempt to get some likes on a grid post. Another AD just like PR VISIT yesterday. Both times using the kids for content. Raking in the freebies isn’t she? Another reel flopped. And we all know she will have contacted Emma for a freebie to fit in with the Huns! Hardly a Father’s Day present from the kids when it was gifted to them for free is it 😂

• Angry
Did anyone pick up on the cloning of Scarlett’s World’s voice and mannerisms in the first stories today? So many people must have! Bet she’s fuming Scarlett got the bed and mattress but they only wanted to give Sofa the mattress with her 400 likes per post 😂

Last edited:
Been away from her account for ages so excuse me if I'm behind but when the f**k did she get a blue tick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.