Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says you've lost all your engagement from constant selling & rude opinions than 370 likes on photos in 3 hours 😂
Wonder if she still thinks she's blue tick worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still very low, even now. And not even a like let alone a comment from Scarlett or Alabama Lola 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is nothing more embarrassing than when people come on their stories and say instagram is hiding them. God forbid people just aren’t interested in her tit. Begging it on stories and still Scarlett or lauren or sofy Dobson who she begs for attention under their posts have still not even liked it 😂

• Haha
There is nothing more embarrassing than when people come on their stories and say instagram is hiding them. God forbid people just aren’t interested in her tit. Begging it on stories and still Scarlett or lauren or sofy Dobson who she begs for attention under their posts have still not even liked it 😂
So awkward. She’d be better not drawing attention to how unpopular she is now rather than highlighting it

Reactions: 2
Why does she over milk everything?
Yes the baby has been overdone from about a year before he was even born. The skin issues, the baby, the dairy free, the non sleeping kids. She’s always trying to get attention off something and uses the excuse of raising awareness like she’s got 200,000 followers or something

Why is she permanently wedged up that sofy dobson’s arse all the time? Dobson can’t keep her body away, she’s always getting it out for engagement in terms of being REAL. Put it away, why does everything have to be for likes. Has sofa ever had an idea of her own in her life? She works through other people trying to be them and pick up tips for engagement. Surprised she didn’t tag her but that’s only because everyone knows what she’s doing now with that

She does the same with anyone who she thinks by association will make her more popular. Scarlett, 7 under 11, anyone with good engagement basically. It’s all a game to her. Sofy Dobson never acknowledged anything of Sofa’s though 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m confused, why is she going on about tattle again on her stories? This thread is barely active and she’s acting like a huge account

No replies on this tattle since Tuesday and all of a sudden she popped up again posting screenshots. Hey apparently eeyore blocked it all on her wifi tho 😂🙄 she was craving attention. She lives for tattle and was prob miffed her tattle page didn’t have no comments for a few days

Reactions: 1
No replies on this tattle since Tuesday and all of a sudden she popped up again posting screenshots. Hey apparently eeyore blocked it all on her wifi tho 😂🙄 she was craving attention. She lives for tattle and was prob miffed her tattle page didn’t have no comments for a few days
Oh yeah. I forgot he blocked everything 🤥
---
Sophs obviously forgot too 😂

Haven't been on this thread before, I did the Temu spin to win and the Shein spin to win after Soph apparently won £750-£4100 of free stuff.
The scam is your 2 coins off winning and to achieve anything you need referrals.
Should have known it was too good to be true but thought 5 mins of my time was worth a shot.
Wont be trying anymore and she's lost a follower.

Haven't been on this thread before, I did the Temu spin to win and the Shein spin to win after Soph apparently won £750-£4100 of free stuff.
The scam is your 2 coins off winning and to achieve anything you need referrals.
Should have known it was too good to be true but thought 5 mins of my time was worth a shot.
It’s good only if you know people to actually download it. I got my partner and sister to do it for my 2 coins but that was only £100. No idea how she got thousands, all these things come with a catch and she’s not mentioned when people use her link then win money and make a purchase she gets referral credit

• Wow
Everything she does has a hidden agenda. She’s basically getting £1000s of free stuff because of her following and dressing it up as though she’s doing people a favour and is totally selfless. Just because she gave a tiny fraction away. She’s a bent crook in everything she does

She has no account influence whatsoever anymore. That mortgage woman has got nothing from her. 12 likes on the reel Sofa shared 😂 Can’t say I’m surprised - Sophie is just one big selling channel these days. Shoving your kids face in the camera when they aren’t well for a close up photo really isn’t cool. All she talks about is FM & she claims these deals are once in a blue moon but we can see it’s absolute lies from the amount she’s constantly selling stuff. And how many more stories do we need about Temu? We get it Sophie! You’ve got a load of free tat from using your followers

The Temu stuff is really annoying..not because the stuffs even worth really having but the way she’s portraying like everyone can get it is wrong you can only gain from it if you have a load of people to sign up. Her and Chloe just getting free stuff again suppose Chloe more than her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.