Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread as requested.

She thinks she deserves a blue tick.
Sells pissy perfume undeclared despite working as a fraud investigator herself apparently!
Constant staged shared shoutouts with people whose accounts are better than her’s in an attempt to get all of their followers.

Reactions: 12
Really grates on me! I think it’s a sign someone is obsessed wiv social media when they come on n say ‘ive got nothing to say to you really but I thought I would come on anyway”.It just shows they’ve lost touch wiv reality, especially with a young family. Plenty she cud be doing wiv them I’m sure? No wonder her bf is always asleep coz she never stops chatting crap into her phone!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree she doesn’t seem to live life for life, it’s just living life for Instagram as there are only no stories during the bloody night! Rest of the time it’s constantly. Can’t stand it when these mlm huns post about how much money they are all making like she has today. On a Sunday night when normal people are not really looking forward to work in the morning. Read the room. She needs to have a bloody day off the knock off perfumes! I see her husband has managed to stay awake for a grid post today. He makes my stomach turn 🤮 He looks like a little gremlin

Reactions: 9
She always bangs on about how busy she is yet she’s always on her phone!
She is never off her phone! As others say she seems to LIVE for storying sat on her sofa. I feel sorry for the kids as four at those ages should take up so much time surely?The daily perfume stuff is so boring, does she need to push it every single day? She’s supposedly got sympathy for people with no money yet is always encouraging them to spend it on her tit perfume. She speaks like she is something so special too,you can tell she really rates herself. She’s only got her followers from kissing arse of big accounts!

How can she not see on her stories this morning that those kids are crying out for her to interact with them and put her phone down?

Reactions: 10
It is a shame she doesn’t seem to put the effort into the kids that she does into her Instagram. It feels like her account is the most important thing in her life. Now she’s dedicating herself to her grid more as she keeps saying. It’s just too much. How does she find the time? The kids are begging to be noticed in today’s stories, rolling all over her.

Tries way to hard to be funny. She also made a disgusting comment the day the queen died. Something about her Gousto delivery going wrong being more important than the queen dying. Lots of people in the group chat I am in (possibly the same one that someone else on here mentioned!) unfollowed her that day. I think she thinks she’s untouchable. She seems to pride herself on being as controversial as possible.

At least we’ve been spared a day of perfume pedalling for once. Her account used to be ok until she made it 90% fake perfume

She shared something about ‘not caring what 3 people online think of her’

wonder if she knows she’s got her own thread here🤣

She shared something about ‘not caring what 3 people online think of her’

wonder if she knows she’s got her own thread here🤣
I reckon so because she’s clearly looking for ‘trolls’ in her following now which she’s never mentioned before! Sharing crap about the government again like she’s a representative for poor people. People are struggling to heat their houses and she presents to be a spokesperson for them yet wants people to spend money they don’t have on her cat piss perfumes to line her own pockets.

So she doesn’t care what 3 people think of her. I know a hell of a lot more people than 3 that can’t stand her. And she definitely does care because she tries hard to be the most popular person on Instagram every single day. Is she going to do that thing soon that Scarlett does where she says we have to be liking all of her stuff because she gives us so much free entertainment and she needs her account to get bigger. Why is her whole life about her account size? I wonder what she’s missing in her actual life to crave attention on an app so much.

Totally agree, why does she keep posting things about the government and how nobody is going to be able to afford to pay bills while encouraging them to spend on a luxury (fake perfumes) that pays HER bloody bills!

Totally agree, why does she keep posting things about the government and how nobody is going to be able to afford to pay bills while encouraging them to spend on a luxury (fake perfumes) that pays HER bloody bills!
EXACTLY. And can’t help but tell people how much she’s making either when she’s trying to get them all to join her perfume cult to again make her more money. Most people don’t want to hear her bragging about much money she’s making right now thanks. I remember once she was saying ‘I know you can make four grand a month because I have’. Tone deaf. She’s just using her audience for her own financial gains. People aren’t stupid, they’ll see through it.

Anyone else think she’s now trying to post a lot more about the kids?! Is she trying to make up for the months she’s neglected them to try and be popular on Instagram? She’s actually not had her face in her phone while her child was ill today. Usually she wouldn’t consider that and it would still be an 8am rush to get stories on.

Anyone else think she’s now trying to post a lot more about the kids?! Is she trying to make up for the months she’s neglected them to try and be popular on Instagram? She’s actually not had her face in her phone while her child was ill today. Usually she wouldn’t consider that and it would still be an 8am rush to get stories on.
I’m just glad to have had a break from the 20 a day perfume stories. How can she think sitting there so often banging on about perfume wasn’t going to ruin her account? And nobody wants to join her in her pyramid scheme. If it was anyone else doing something like that, she’d have shamed them on her stories! She’s a bully!

Reactions: 7
GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND WATCH THE FILM WITH YOUR KIDS. The Rebecca Lamb thread is the same, they just leave their kids to it all of the time because their Instagram accounts are more important to them! Like Scarlett’s World too. “Give me attention because I’m so bored of my actual life!”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.