Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gobsmacked and mortified for her calling hard up families who use the too good to go app “tramps”. This is sickening

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m gobsmacked and mortified for her calling hard up families who use the too good to go app “tramps”. This is sickening
Tbf her partner said that not her. She was happy to use it and said it doesn’t make you one

Reactions: 5
I just went and watched again. I don’t know why she thought it was ok to share that he had said that though 🙈
I know! If my partner said that I’d be mortified not telling all my followers I’m with someone who’s so narrow minded

Reactions: 3
I just went and watched again. I don’t know why she thought it was ok to share that he had said that though 🙈
It’s disgusting. Eeyore judging people suffering in the financial crisis. What an absolute hole and she’s just as bad. Do we have to sit through this FM bullshit constantly about why she loves it? She loves it because she’s making money from a pyramid scheme. No other crap about making friends even comes into it. Her latest reel crashed and burned and it’s because she talks about nothing but selling. Still no blue tick which is bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 2
Oh god she thinks she’s worthy of an agency 😂
An agency with 700 followers mind you 😂
Why make out reason number 4 is to save people money which she apparently loves when the day before making shady comments about why her twit bf thinks people who use too good to go are tramps?

Reactions: 2
Even funnier given she’s paid the money to get one 😂😂😂
Acting like she doesn’t care now about her pretend blue tick when in fact it’s all she’s ever dreamed of 😂
Can’t help but reference us when she’s talking about people who don’t respect boundaries. She really shouldn’t have attempted to be an influencer (an outspoken one at that!) when she doesn’t like being discussed.
State of her in that top, crap all down it.
And why the hell does she need to go on and on about the fm thing every single day? Her account is just an absolute jumble of tit now. Mostly her moaning

Reactions: 4
Another reel sub 700 likes, I would give up if I were get at this point 😂
It’s because she thinks everybody else is as interested in her kids as she is. She uses them for content all the time. They’re just kids! This stuff is out there forever. Sure they’ll love that what they’re older. I don’t understand these people that make the decision for their kids, to try and make money out of them

Reactions: 7
So glad this thread is a thing, been searching for one about her!! does anyone else find it hilarious that she’s “not wearing leggings and a tshirt because it’s scruffy” or whatever word she used. Yet some days she’s wearing tracksuit bottoms?? Sorry?? My god

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s because she thinks everybody else is as interested in her kids as she is. She uses them for content all the time. They’re just kids! This stuff is out there forever. Sure they’ll love that what they’re older. I don’t understand these people that make the decision for their kids, to try and make money out of them
And the latest one 400 odd 😂 she really does think she’s funny but nobody else sees it 😂 She thinks she’s so much more amazing than she actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pure desperation in attempting to get the blue tick again by using her middle name 😂 Sofa you are pathetic. That last reels have been so bad!

Her whole account is just a big mess of random crap content now. Anyone else get the impression she’s depressed and generally not very happy with that life?

Her whole account is just a big mess of random crap content now. Anyone else get the impression she’s depressed and generally not very happy with that life?
I think so too. It’s the way she always seems to want to be in with successful people/accounts, she’s not happy that she hasn’t got 100,000 followers. She is always relying on others to pull her up into the realms of success. She’s one of these people that butters people up in the dms making out she’s their mate when she has the ulterior motive of getting benefit from them (shout out) like she’s always doing with that crazy new mum. Even taking it to the extremes of meeting up to get grid photos to tag with Scarlett etc to get more seen. Her whole life revolves around how many followers she can get. She used to sit on her sofa doing shared shoutouts every day for anyone who is new here! And she used to do twenty million stories a day, leaving no time for her young kids. Now it’s just permanent selling

I do, she’s so gaunt 💀 Her bid for insta fame just totally flopped. People aren’t laughing at her content anymore, look at the last reels

The clothes she’s sharing are cheap tit as well I would stick to the leggins and T-shirts. Creased to duck and see through just don’t bother you’re not influencing anyone.

It’ll be all the temu shite she pushes where the workers are getting paid 5p a day with no breaks. The quality is worse than shein and the ethics of her pushing it are terrible

Reactions: 8
She’s got her pretend paid for blue tick everyone 😂everything she’s ever wanted but she had to buy it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.