Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about her screams scam, fraud and hiding money. Karma is on its way! Most people would make a Q&A quite informative or fun. Her’s is just going on about how much she earns

Reactions: 6
They met in a call centre. Now eoin works in construction something tells me that Soph doesn’t trust eoin to work in a female orientated work space because there’s no trust in their relationship. She works from home not because of the kids but because they have some distrust and neither of them trust that the other won’t run off with another work colleague. I said it.

Reactions: 7
They met in a call centre. Now eoin works in construction something tells me that Soph doesn’t trust eoin to work in a female orientated work space because there’s no trust in their relationship. She works from home not because of the kids but because they have some distrust and neither of them trust that the other won’t run off with another work colleague. I said it.
Not surprised she doesn't trust him, he's clearly got previous for leaving women with babies. Not sure how he's getting all this female attention tbh he looks like a little gremlin

I can't get over all of those self-sent questions. Did you notice yet again the mention of manifesting a 5 bedroom house? She's seriously so unhappy with their lives! She spends so much time dreaming of more. If you were actually happy with your man and family why would you? That's actually what causes her to stalk these more successful instagrammers because she sees them as her ticket. The more followers she gets she thinks equates to happiness and more money. It's pathetic

'The horrible website that we do not name' that she used to name week in and week out, desperate for a thread
She is definitely still looking, it's just that she thinks people will stop commenting on here if she says she isn't. Ive never known someone (especially with so few followers) go on and on about tattle so much

Yeah she definitely thinks it will help to slow her thread if she pretends she's not reading. Unfortunately her obsession with being popular and always right means she can't stop herself. She is the dominant male in that relationship its obvious. If eeyore said he didn't want the kids online she would do it anyway in her quest for fame and money

Reactions: 5
I find it strange that these MLM huns share how much they earn. You wouldn’t go on instagram show everyone a pic of your wage slip each month. So what’s the difference. Maybe we should ask what her boyf earns, see if she finds that rude, because it’s exactly the same as her telling us how much she earns on FM!

I find it strange that these MLM huns share how much they earn. You wouldn’t go on instagram show everyone a pic of your wage slip each month. So what’s the difference. Maybe we should ask what her boyf earns, see if she finds that rude, because it’s exactly the same as her telling us how much she earns on FM!
This is so true, and I can't believe that that many questions would be sent to her asking what her payslip looks like basically. Definitely sent them to herself because it's just not normal to ask people this. If they are asking her this stuff, she may want to look at whether being online as much as she is (and her kids are) is safe because these people must be weirdos

I've only just caught up on the latest car crash because I couldn't get the anonymous story viewer to load. She's a mentalist 😂
Does she think people can't see what she's doing sending herself questions about sharing other accounts? Let's be real if anyone but Alabama Lola was charging for a patreon, she would be taking to her stories saying how unfair it is that in the current economical climate that people are charging for their content - but because its ABL who she is scared of, and whose account is well engaged, of course she's all for it to gain the followers! That 7 under 11 too is one of her faves to try and get shares out of because her account is well engaged. Same as that Laurie Rose. She's as calculating as they come, all for her own benefit as usual. And so many people see it now

Reactions: 4
So she said small accounts are just as good as large ones then proceeds to share 99% large accounts 😂 Got what she wanted as usual though now she's up to 28,000 followers. All in a tactical day's work for our Sofa.
Her kids are on school holidays yet she's spent the last 24 hours online droning on and on with her made up questions about money. She needs her head checking. I want the people who know about the drugs to come back on here! Clearly they've affected her mental stability, she manic!

Thread title suggestion - Content kids and pyramids

It's horrible to hear the little baby coughing and her screaming at the camera that he never sleeps ☹ None of her kids sleep and never have done it seems. But she acts like the only woman in the world whose kids don't sleep. Same as the only one to have 4 kids or the only one to have twins. Why doesn't she get her mug off instagram for once and put him to bed properly instead of rushing no doubt for the strangers in her phone

Im sorry but who is she kidding about someone recognising her off a game show several years ago? What a stupid thing to lie about! Can anyone really remember someone who they didn't know on a half an hour game show years ago 😂 What a loser!

• Haha
Wowwwww I have missed so much, this thread moves at a right rate! I saw the sly shares yesterday, flattering everyone to get reshared. She shared one smaller account and all the others were to benefit herself as usual. What else have I missed? More tax free hidden cash, moaning about her kids not sleeping and sat down being lazy. She also looks preggo in her reel at the charity event, the bit where she’s speaking to another woman. Eeyore is still gross and is her submissive. Peddling free fake perfume with her pyramid scheme. Jeeezz get yourself off insta sofa, you aren’t doing those kids any favours at all

Reactions: 3
Wowwwww I have missed so much, this thread moves at a right rate! I saw the sly shares yesterday, flattering everyone to get reshared. She shared one smaller account and all the others were to benefit herself as usual. What else have I missed? More tax free hidden cash, moaning about her kids not sleeping and sat down being lazy. She also looks preggo in her reel at the charity event, the bit where she’s speaking to another woman. Eeyore is still gross and is her submissive. Peddling free fake perfume with her pyramid scheme. Jeeezz get yourself off insta sofa, you aren’t doing those kids any favours at all
Great recap!

I can't believe this thread has been viewed 70,000 times!! She wishes she had that many followers 😂

• Haha
How rough and old does she look in those stories last night! 💀 And is she doing another sale again?? Freebies??? That's 4 times in April now I'm sure!!!!

Reactions: 3
'I've got loads of real life friends' - proceeds to ask strangers on Instagram for moisturiser recommendations 🙄
I definitely feel like there is a reason this rude woman has no real life friends.

Title suggestion
I told you I was minted
But I'm selling £3 crap on Vinted

Reactions: 8
I'm just glad the 24/7 sofa stories have stopped and the hour long talk about each bloody fm bottle. I would say how she has that following is a mystery but then again we know it's not from herself, it's just from other people passing them over. She's a typical 5000 follower account without everyone else's mentions

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.