Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keahol

LOL sorry didn’t know you was a human dictionary, not sure why you got offended by my question but it seems although you guys seem to “hate them” you still continue to watch the “stories”, it’s confusing. And If people are still willing to work with them then let them be? What can you do? Karma will catch up to them. If you don’t like them, simply don’t give them the views which you are doing. Lol I’m pretty sure if I didn’t like someone as much I would definitely not be watching them 🧐 they LOVE the fact you watch their every move btw
No one hates anyone, that’s such a strong word. We’re merely here to discuss their actions, we don’t make up lies, they act a certain way that it’s harmful and we’re criticizing them for it. They didn’t make a “small oopsie mistake”, they were actively racist and doxxed an innocent person, you do realize that it’s a crime, right? How do you know that they love the fact that we’re watching them? If they do that’s honestly weird as hell, why would they be happy that someone is picking up on their lies? If this is too much for you, you shouldn’t be on a gossiping thread. I could use your same argument “If you don’t like what we do, why are you watching us?” 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Remember when they used to claim they’ve never seen an episode of keeping up with the kardashians 🤥🤥 and Faeza said kylie copies her 😂 or Sonia claiming their grandmother looked like Kim before kim looked like Kim?! 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26

devilskiss

So what’s with this background?
Never seen it before
Are they living above a chicken & chips shop that has Christmas lights displayed on the window?

Love the caption of this pic and her facial expressions, I think she put the period device in the wrong place because she looks like she’s enjoying it.

0359765A-A96D-4A19-984F-ADEE171571B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

keahol

Long time lurker but first time commenting 😶🌫
The breaking point for me were the last pictures they posted. After all the horrible things they’ve done they still blame it on them grieving. And yes, I’m using plural here because even though Sonia didn’t actually send that voice note, she still did nothing to detach herself from the situation. If you’re silent in a situation of injustice, you’ve chosen the side of the oppressor 🤷‍♀️ Imagine dying as a muslim, asking people for duas just for your daughters to use your death as an excuse to hate on another country, and they even posted thong pictures after that 🤢
Also a small side note, when I heard the voice note I kept going over the “brum” part because I genuinely didn’t know what it meant, but apparently a kuwaiti that has never lived in birmingham is well informed about the local slang 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

foxxypie

AND SHE has the nerves to call other girls ugly!
AND girls are jealous of her HoTnEsS

88262E32-BA4C-44AF-B6D9-06984C8D5CDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Jakey_timbits

😅 I knew they reminded me of someone! Soniaxfyza stop with the Photoshop it makes you look cartoonish! Stop with the impossible beauty standards!
Screenshot_20211213-160332.png
Screenshot_20211213-160044.png
Screenshot_20211213-155811~2.png
Screenshot_20211213-155933.png
Screenshot_20211213-160741.png
Screenshot_20211213-160003.png

• Haha

joejo

That 100% isnt her, put the image into google image reverse and it comes up with a load of others, some from the same girl. What i find so strange is why she spends her time scanning the internet for girls with long dark hair etc that if u squint bears a teeny bit of resemblance to her and try and past it off as her to SC, thats so fucked up i cant even get my head around it, its scary how weird that is, posting all these random girls or decade old pictures of couples kissing 😳. Thats not influencing that you claim is your occupation, the couple's themselves don't post n post eachother yet these two do and if their happy being hoe’s as they stated and their parents allowed to “because they were cool” 🙄 then why not take a real picture of you in bed with your new boyfriend? Your arse and tits and face were supposed to be so perfect and your sooo in love now, your grown self can make your own choices stop thinking your a rebellious teen and waiting for the shock factor to hit us, it wont bcos were adults and couldnt give two shits. For the safety of all men, im glad they two are in a restricted country bcos these two are dangerous to society, everything about them is vicious and they are capable of ruining peoples lives, girls like these gives mothers around the world nightmares

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Someone make it make sense how Faeza thinks its okay to post a few grieving quotes and pictures of fat ass gumdrop after being outed as a RACIST to the world...? it took her a WEEK to come back. Just a week.

I actually feel embarrassed for this girl who is back to posting her shitty Ali express stuff, her card must have got declined on Starbucks so shes desperate for income now 😂😂😂

• Haha

asdfghjklkyx

The “sisters” are back on Snapchat, they’ve posted a quote about Grief As if they are actually grieving their late mother

• Angry
  • Sick

tat124

Hey guys,

i just got a call from dubai police regarding my complaint about their voicenote and racism! They said the person it happened To needs to complain 😟 can someone send me her insta or something.

• Heart
  • Wow
I had a thought today, about fyza’s anti Palestine comment. Do you guys think she got the balls to say this after allowing Israelis in UAE? Because I don’t think she would dare say something like that before it especially in their old Arab/Muslim conforming days.
Definitely, The UAE has been very open with their ties recently with Israel they have gone as far as sending their citizens scholarships to study there. Promoting alliances between Israel and UAE so i think Fyza is trying to blend in with the UAEs new outlook. whats funny is she is meant to be from "Kuwait", Kuwait is the most country in the whole Gulf and even world which shows they are against Israel. People who hold the Israeli passport are not allowed in Kuwait and Kuwait have no diplomatic ties whatsoever they completely deny they exist.

Fyza would simply be kicked out of kuwait or jailed for even showing support to Israel

Theres an article here.

What kind of "Kuwaiti" does not know this

• Heart
Reactions: 24

the.truth.fairy

Tackiest photo ever, showing off the merc logo on the key - i wonder how many photos were taken only for her to readjust her claws on the key to ensure its visibility. Absolute joke. And dont even get me started on the fast fashion cheap faux leather blazer. Look at the quality and state of it even in this black and white photo? The mess of a fitting along the arms… thats not oversized, thats just poor fit, let alone the creases - You can tell the jacket reaked of plastic

• Sick

Sash1993

I remember when they done an interview with an Arabic presenter for an Arabic channel and the presenter started the interview by talking to the audience etc in Arabic then switched to them by talking English, which means they don’t fucking speak a word of Arabic otherwise they would have answered her questions in Arabic as it was for an Arabic channel and audience 😂

• Haha
  • Heart