Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im gobsmacked she’s claiming that waist trainer is gonna make you ‘lose fat’..

honey, if it was that easy I don’t think fat/obese people would exist. Takes more than that, diet, exercise and disciplinary!! A crappy aliexpress waist trainer is gonna do duck all and I feel so sorry for the people that actually believe that a piece of fabric is going to magically melt away all your fat.
Are you Srs 😭😭😭💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know the laws in Dubai but in the states when you get in trouble with the law, in some cases you have to do community service. Maybe that’s why they are posting the adoption agency as a form of community service? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I don’t know the laws in Dubai but in the states when you get in trouble with the law, in some cases you have to do community service. Maybe that’s why they are posting the adoption agency as a form of community service? 🤔
or she is trying to portray herself as miss goody two shoes; firstly by sharing Islamic quotes and now animal welfare. She has never promoted either of these topics before. It’s all bullcr*p Laeza and we aren’t falling for it 😙 she’s just embarrassing herself even more now so and making this thread more entertaining lolol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do you guys even still watch their story’s though I don’t understand
What are you going to read on a gossip thread if there is nothing to talk about? Mind you if there is no thread then they have no content ideas except show their plastic bodies.. would anyone want little kiddies seeing that ? bc women of their age think they’re absolute douchebags (in comparison to other influencers). I for one would be happy if they had NO stories
#haramSFpolice🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those girls don’t give a damn about nothing 😂 the way they treat and speak to humans, do you think they treat animals any better? Unfortunately not. They def were forced to volunteer at the pet adoption agency 😪

Reactions: 14
Those girls don’t give a damn about nothing 😂 the way they treat and speak to humans, do you think they treat animals any better? Unfortunately not. They def were forced to volunteer at the pet adoption agency 😪
If not by police then by their French pimps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are you going to read on a gossip thread if there is nothing to talk about? Mind you if there is no thread then they have no content ideas except show their plastic bodies.. would anyone want little kiddies seeing that ? bc women of their age think they’re absolute douchebags (in comparison to other influencers). I for one would be happy if they had NO stories
#haramSFpolice🤣
I live for the TEA here on GURU GOSSIP! ☕ This is the best place to go for all your Tea sipping needs!!

Their Snapchat is a joke lol 😅 All that Photoshop makes her look like a bobble head!! Just big head small body ! 🤣🙄

Yes fyza it's all body sculp ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also faeza posted a latino song on her snap once saying I love Latino songs the words are so similar to Arabic. Tf not! I’m Arab and the two languages are defo not similar!!

EXACTLY MY THOUGHT!!!! They’re far from beautiful ffs not even hating or anything.
I’m not Arab and I’m not Spanish but I know both those languages and both completely different 🤣
LYZEA be smoking something mind altering 🤣🤣🤣

I live for the TEA here on GURU GOSSIP! ☕ This is the best place to go for all your Tea sipping needs!!

Their Snapchat is a joke lol 😅 All that Photoshop makes her look like a bobble head!! Just big head small body ! 🤣🙄

Yes fyza it's all body sculp ! 🙄
I meant to say TATTLE and GURU GOSSIP lmao 🤣

Remember guys we're ALL jealous of her snatched waist!! 🙄 Lol her a$$, her tits and her waist to be exact!! A magic pair of pants is her secret !! Lol 😂
Screenshot_20211211-190020.png
Screenshot_20211211-190040.png
Screenshot_20211211-190116.png
Screenshot_20211211-190133~2.png
🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
These languages aren’t completely different. Spanish and Arabic do share similarities. I’m fluent in Spanish and I was taught Arabic as a child.
A lot of Spanish words do in fact originate from Arabic. This is down to the fact that Spain was formerly ruled by Arab Muslims (the Moors) for 800 years. Spain used to be called Al Andalus.
According to google “about 4,000 Spanish words (or 8% of the language) come directly from Arabic.”
And in URDU, Faeza I know you’re dying to know about your mother tongue, 29% of the words are from Arabic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
These languages aren’t completely different. Spanish and Arabic do share similarities.
Exactly. I’m Arab and in our dialect we have many Spanish words. When I went to Spain on holiday my family could communicate (with a bit of difficulty, but still were able to) thanks to the similarities+the words in our dialect. Many Spanish words derive from Arabic altogether, they’re not identical of course but there are still similarities.

Reactions: 8
Lolll they keep posting old pictures! Do they not have anything new to post anymore or did they get kicked out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These languages aren’t completely different. Spanish and Arabic do share similarities. I’m fluent in Spanish and I was taught Arabic as a child.
A lot of Spanish words do in fact originate from Arabic. This is down to the fact that Spain was formerly ruled by Arab Muslims (the Moors) for 800 years. Spain used to be called Al Andalus.
According to google “about 4,000 Spanish words (or 8% of the language) come directly from Arabic.”
And in URDU, Faeza I know you’re dying to know about your mother tongue, 29% of the words are from Arabic.
A lot of languages are similar. However, in her context, it’s just exaggeration to portray that she speaks Arabic. Fair enough we say the word sugar the same but common now. Most languages have similar words here and there we get it but overall, Spanish and Arabic are two completely different languages. Also, I speak both lol

A lot of Spanish words are similar to English and French too for instance. She could have said I love Latino songs the words are similar to English 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No honey, the Emirates dont do community service. Its either a fine, jail or deportation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe they changed their name to “sisters” on snap because they don’t want to be associated with their names (just like their real race lol) since they’re getting a lot of bad press because of Snapchat…just a thought

Reactions: 15
Stories* so we can make sure those that are still associating with them better not.
LOL sorry didn’t know you was a human dictionary, not sure why you got offended by my question but it seems although you guys seem to “hate them” you still continue to watch the “stories”, it’s confusing. And If people are still willing to work with them then let them be? What can you do? Karma will catch up to them. If you don’t like them, simply don’t give them the views which you are doing. Lol I’m pretty sure if I didn’t like someone as much I would definitely not be watching them 🧐 they LOVE the fact you watch their every move btw

Last edited:
LOL sorry didn’t know you was a human dictionary, not sure why you got offended by my question but it seems although you guys seem to “hate them” you still continue to watch the “stories”, it’s confusing. And If people are still willing to work with them then let them be? What can you do? Karma will catch up to them. If you don’t like them, simply don’t give them the views which you are doing. Lol I’m pretty sure if I didn’t like someone as much I would definitely not be watching them 🧐 they LOVE the fact you watch their every move btw
No one hates anyone, that’s such a strong word. We’re merely here to discuss their actions, we don’t make up lies, they act a certain way that it’s harmful and we’re criticizing them for it. They didn’t make a “small oopsie mistake”, they were actively racist and doxxed an innocent person, you do realize that it’s a crime, right? How do you know that they love the fact that we’re watching them? If they do that’s honestly weird as hell, why would they be happy that someone is picking up on their lies? If this is too much for you, you shouldn’t be on a gossiping thread. I could use your same argument “If you don’t like what we do, why are you watching us?” 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.