Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 923004View attachment 923005View attachment 923006 Snufu you guys don’t understand or read Arabic pls bs khalas it’s embarrassing View attachment 923007 At least her name is real guys….oh wait View attachment 923009View attachment 923011View attachment 923012View attachment 923014 Fyza Abdullah?!!! Can they both be committed to a psychiatric unit already.
This is so funny seeing side by sides of their lies and the truth right there! She took her last night "Abdullah" out to keep Ali in? They are both muslim names is she serious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fyza’a boobs looks so ginormous in her recent SC videos lol she looks like a bimbo. I can’t get over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fyza’a boobs looks so ginormous in her recent SC videos lol she looks like a bimbo. I can’t get over it!
She’d take that as a compliment- what you mean is she needs to invest in a good bra!
Also shame he removed this vid, it did look as though he was tolerating being around socially awkward people! The outfit was nice for her at the time (as we knew she’d dress modestly for HJ) but the ass in this pic is giving me pilsbury dough poppin fresh man😬
696BA0E3-CA26-40E9-8298-14425B154D6A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How has Faeza not yet lost her dignity, advertising all of that again. I’ve seen that EXACT sports bra in Primark and it was about £3. As for those ‘anti cellulite’ leggings, I checked their Instagram, 66k followers 25 likes MAX on each post. You know, aside from the fact that there is no such thing as anti-cellulite leggings. She’s not even any good at this advertising, first she says she wears the corset leggings everyday, then it switches to the anti cellulite leggings, and then on everything else she’s wearing bleeping joggers

If the ‘working out’ is another route she’s trying, it’s not going to work. Does she honestly think anyone gives a tit about whether she goes to the gym or not? Read the room Faeza, no one gives a duck about you or Sonia, you exposed yourselves for what you are, there’s no coming back from it. Not only that but there’s not just videos on tiktok of that one voice note, it’s everything. Including people pointing out the terrible photoshop on the hips etc in several different photos. No one is gonna believe she got that body with the gym, you’re not Kylie girl you don’t have that much influence 😂.

Sonia must be working double time, not a peep from her since everything. She’s really gotta pimp herself out now that Faeza’s big mouth ruined it all lmao. The way they have been SO majorly exposed and yet the audacity of them both continues..Faeza with the accent and Sonia not addressing one single thing, not even one tiny thing. Both of those actions, or should I say inactions, says a lot about who they are as people. Not that we needed any more proof!

All the photo dumping on Snapchat I really don’t understand either. It’s been a while now so a little more than just testing the waters for peoples response. It’s very boring and a lot of it comes off as reminiscing to better days. Something has changed aside from what we can see on the surface. I wonder what aside from the apartment, or if that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So..if you’re a gym bunny or beauty guru then surely your philosophy on anti cellulite would be good exercise, nutrition and (body) skincare..not being a walking talking contradictory 🤡
27DA53FB-50BE-4FA7-B99D-271A34A5CB71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reviews for the gymkartel leggings fyzas trying to sell lol not a good look!
Screenshot_20211214-130814.png
Screenshot_20211214-131208.png
Screenshot_20211214-130940.png
Screenshot_20211214-130645.png
Screenshot_20211214-130628.png
Screenshot_20211214-131047.png
Screenshot_20211214-130609.png
Screenshot_20211214-130656.png
Screenshot_20211214-131017.png
Screenshot_20211214-130724.png
Screenshot_20211214-130911.png
Screenshot_20211214-130711.png

More chicken feet hands 🤣 and botched bbl! Girl leggings don't make your booty look like that! Smh
Screenshot_20211214-130104.png

!
Screenshot_20211214-130119.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Forget the chicken feet hands.. spot how many straight edges behind Sonia don’t align..( and weird calves) so distorted I thought it was someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what’s with this background?
Never seen it before
Are they living above a chicken & chips shop that has Christmas lights displayed on the window?

Love the caption of this pic and her facial expressions, I think she put the period device in the wrong place because she looks like she’s enjoying it.

0359765A-A96D-4A19-984F-ADEE171571B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
again, tried searching on insta for this period things brand and found nothing. what company now these days don’t have social media lol

Reactions: 11
Why are they posting more thotty pictures of themselves nowadays? like the underwear one 🤢 and some close up body pictures, they didn't do this before so I'm just confused like why now all of a sudden when they've been outted as racists and no one likes them.

Its almost like they're saying "duck it" now because their reputation is out of the window so now they're trying a new method of thirst traps to have a new audience maybe or potentials to sleep with for £££ 😩 something seems off with this though

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Called it before that there is something incredibly fishy and common between their "manager/agency" being french and all these scammy products being french too. Someone really needs to investigate and take it to the Dubai authorities.

In the meantime its back to -
Prophet quotes, sun moon rising nonsense, mental health deteriorating quote, scam aliexpress ad, feet pic, face pic, ass pic, gum drop, high sugar/carb foods/startbucks, more scammy aliexpress ads, miss you mom (mom would be so proud right now - not!).
Rinse and repeat in that order.

No shame, no credibility and absolutely no moral compass. And they have the audacity to say nasty things about other women. Go look in the mirror "sisters"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.