Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sJKW

I was going to entertain this tattler but I’m sick of explaining myself to someone with so much aggression and hate and who misreads/ignores/makes up things anyway 😭 why do I have to confirm something I’ve said so many times er no 🤣 literally every remark from this tattler is next level hateeeeeeeeee and so sus haha
You’ve never actually confirmed it. Only eluded to it. Which was most bizarre.

Ive had a very interesting phonecall tonight.

Dubai police have confirmed AS OF TONIGHT there has been no official report made against them. They are aware of the sisters from numerous complaints from multiple people however they have confirmed they are not in a position to initiate any criminal charges / action do or approach the sisters because the victim In the online videos has not come forward to them to make a statement or initiate legal action.

Honestly you should of just said you didn’t instead of pretending you did to everyone. That’s really shitty.

All i asked was for a simple clear quote from you but bow its clear why you kept talking in circles and also trying to discredit me by attacking my character.

Only those who have are dishonest are threatened by a request of honesty and of course try to define it as hate. Only you have been the hateful one with how you speak.