Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
These languages aren’t completely different. Spanish and Arabic do share similarities. I’m fluent in Spanish and I was taught Arabic as a child.
A lot of Spanish words do in fact originate from Arabic. This is down to the fact that Spain was formerly ruled by Arab Muslims (the Moors) for 800 years. Spain used to be called Al Andalus.
According to google “about 4,000 Spanish words (or 8% of the language) come directly from Arabic.”
And in URDU, Faeza I know you’re dying to know about your mother tongue, 29% of the words are from Arabic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Annie21

same old boring pictures, same old boring ads, seriously guys where’s your enthusiasm, charisma, talent? Influencers? Really? Where? 😂😂
Here’s an idea, why don’t you start a channel on tv SF ads, or YouTube channel to push ads or change your SC name to ads by SF.
“I’ve got period pains so I use this electric thing”
“I wear these leggings to treat my cellulite”
“I use these fake AirPods because I lose my earphones”
“I have back pains so I use this bra” 😴😴😴 same old boring scammy products. Are you guys not embarrassed? There are influencers younger than you with pure talent, honest reviews, sharing experiences, befriending other influencers, befriending followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sanj9595

Took her just over a week to work on herself then? She’s clearly more evolved than us “ugly” “broke” girls.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Jakey_timbits

When your big mouth sister ruins your "makeup/ modeling career" and now you need to rely on your side Hustle full time!! 😳
Screenshot_20211205-205836.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Ermahgerd

I’m curious about this as well. Everyone knows that they’re pakistanis at this point,
I think they just won’t mention ethnicity now because I mean you’ve got to be a great big fool to try and convince anyone now.

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
From posting Islamic quotes to a weird 90’s photo dump of girls in thongs? Astigfirullah just go away Faeza. No one wants to see your botched face.

4B674100-76FA-4FD3-839B-C9BE2D550421.jpeg
362AEC1F-8AEF-497B-9611-AD938A307A27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Those pictures are disgusting who would grind on their sibling like that.
Yup they look full of grief, poor cows.
A footballer? Maybe Sunday league 😂 never prem

• Haha
  • Heart

Kanjar Khana

It’s always the ones talking about self-care on a daily basis that lacks it the most🤣 since when is straightening your hair SELF-CARE🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ we all have good and bad days but we all still manage to wash our faces with a facial wash and put moisturizer on it🤣 skincare, hair care, deodorant, new and clean panties every day it’s all a daily routine for adult women. Don’t know why these dumb influencers think that skincare is self-care when it’s just so normal and what everyone have done for years and years🤣🤣 Fyza plz stop with the self-care videos acting like you are the only woman taking pride in your appearance and hygiene🤡 this girl will promote ANYTHING🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

kabbey

They’re not showing where they are because they want us to keep wondering. Honestly either way, if they were in Dubai or otherwise, it doesn’t really matter. Because they lost everything and they know there’s no coming back from what happened. I think the only views they’re getting are from tattlers tbh. They’re feeding into the speculation.

• Heart

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Why are they posting more thotty pictures of themselves nowadays? like the underwear one 🤢 and some close up body pictures, they didn't do this before so I'm just confused like why now all of a sudden when they've been outted as racists and no one likes them.

Its almost like they're saying "fuck it" now because their reputation is out of the window so now they're trying a new method of thirst traps to have a new audience maybe or potentials to sleep with for £££ 😩 something seems off with this though

• Sick

keahol

Waiting to see what ethnicity they want to claim now.
I’m curious about this as well. Everyone knows that they’re pakistanis at this point, every news article referred to them as british-pakistani. It’s as easy as googling their name to find out the truth so now I wonder which lies they’ll say to get out of the situation and claim another ethnicity.
I wonder how the people around them in real life reacted when they found out that they lied. I’m sure that they have no friends but they look like they would act the same way as they do online. I’m sure that’s not the first time they attack a pakistani girl, she was wayy too comfortable doing that, it’s probably just the first time they got caught.

kkwmode

i mean this in the nicest way possible but watching sonia and fyza is just cringe now. it’s clear after their mother died life has hit them and they’ve gone off the rails. they’re in the late 20s, thirties(?) and they’ve just discovered alcohol and dressing immodestly. sonia’s recent post made me cringe so hard her outfit is an absolute mess, wear whatever you want but at least wear something that flatters you and your body. not to mention the outfit looks cheap and shein material. how does a full blown adult not know how to dress herself?. as for fyza posing with alcohol every story, it’s embarrassing. if you’re that desperate to drink at least make yourself look classy whilst doing it. they try so hard to distance themselves from being asian but everything they do brings them back to their roots because right now they look like asian girls whose dad let them out for the first time and they’ve discovered alcohol and dresses and need to post it every five seconds.

• Heart
  • Haha

FijiNour

Chatty Member
“holiday season hit the hardest without my mum”
Your mum, God rest her, was Muslim, ‘holiday season’ would have been Eid.

why you always lying

• Haha
Reactions: 21

soby

So last week they posted Islamic quotes now posting booty / thong pics ? The audacity 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21