Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jigsaw aka le swamp toad et la mule Redrum currently on a second hiatus, from socials, hopefully this one is for the better. Thread is therefore likely to be dead unless you keep bringing the tea folks!! We’re dealing with the aftermath of them being outed for what they truly are.. yes the really did think they were going to get away with it.
Please note they read this thread as do some of the enabling members of their family! Don’t hold back and they never listen to our good advice anyway.
Please check out previous threads and wiki.
Most of the exposure action is captured in threads 7 & 8.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Patiently waiting for Henna to spill some tea, come back we miss you 😭

The less we talk about it, we're giving s+f what they want which is for this to die down so they can make a come back to social media... but I do wonder when they are planning their return

Reactions: 19
They’d also be quite silly to assume they can return without facing any backlash at all. If they want to return scot free now then new names, home and face transplants.

Is there a mod can link the new thread on #8?
My bad I forgot to add the link but noticed mod did it last time so didn’t bother.. hope Henna finds us..hoping people pay attention to the blue button up top!

Reactions: 20
Patiently waiting for Henna to spill some tea, come back we miss you 😭

The less we talk about it, we're giving s+f what they want which is for this to die down so they can make a come back to social media... but I do wonder when they are planning their return
Who was it that was speaking with her on Insta? Maybe just send her a link to the new thread..if that isn’t too much 😂 I don’t know how interested she is, I want her to come back though! Totally agreed, they will absolutely be waiting for it all to die down and probably still hoping they can make a comeback. Nah there’s no coming back from racism, not in 2021. Unless of course they change their faces again, maybe they might try to be Kourtney and Khloe this time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a thought today, about fyza’s anti Palestine comment. Do you guys think she got the balls to say this after allowing Israelis in UAE? Because I don’t think she would dare say something like that before it especially in their old Arab/Muslim conforming days.

Reactions: 9
I had a thought today, about fyza’s anti Palestine comment. Do you guys think she got the balls to say this after allowing Israelis in UAE? Because I don’t think she would dare say something like that before it especially in their old Arab/Muslim conforming days.
Definitely, The UAE has been very open with their ties recently with Israel they have gone as far as sending their citizens scholarships to study there. Promoting alliances between Israel and UAE so i think Fyza is trying to blend in with the UAEs new outlook. whats funny is she is meant to be from "Kuwait", Kuwait is the most country in the whole Gulf and even world which shows they are against Israel. People who hold the Israeli passport are not allowed in Kuwait and Kuwait have no diplomatic ties whatsoever they completely deny they exist.

Fyza would simply be kicked out of kuwait or jailed for even showing support to Israel

Theres an article here.

What kind of "Kuwaiti" does not know this

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A fake wannabe Kuwaiti who clearly hasn’t done her research..
I wonder what ethnicity she’ll claim if she ever comes back..bc if it’s Arab, I’ll happily watch them get cancelled again.
Have a feeling they might claim to be Hispanic next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe we can report the last comment on the last thread so a Mod can edit it with the new thread link so people can find it... worth a shot lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.