Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo still in Dubai.. movie has released here plus popcorn has the majid futtaim logo..

Reactions: 2
It released today in the UAE not yesterday. Also .. the photo’s are from camera roll so most likely from a past time

Reactions: 2
You know you’ve made it when you can afford to build a movie theatre at your own home as some influencers who have been around as long as they do..
These two can go snap watching a movie (special preview or not) the same as any teenagers can yet still not be able to go to the expo like classy women. I can understand if they’re posting “just for fun” , but isn’t it just normal day to day activities for viewers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That 100% isnt her, put the image into google image reverse and it comes up with a load of others, some from the same girl. What i find so strange is why she spends her time scanning the internet for girls with long dark hair etc that if u squint bears a teeny bit of resemblance to her and try and past it off as her to SC, thats so fucked up i cant even get my head around it, its scary how weird that is, posting all these random girls or decade old pictures of couples kissing 😳. Thats not influencing that you claim is your occupation, the couple's themselves don't post n post eachother yet these two do and if their happy being hoe’s as they stated and their parents allowed to “because they were cool” 🙄 then why not take a real picture of you in bed with your new boyfriend? Your arse and tits and face were supposed to be so perfect and your sooo in love now, your grown self can make your own choices stop thinking your a rebellious teen and waiting for the shock factor to hit us, it wont bcos were adults and couldnt give two shits. For the safety of all men, im glad they two are in a restricted country bcos these two are dangerous to society, everything about them is vicious and they are capable of ruining peoples lives, girls like these gives mothers around the world nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And why has she covered the drink with a heart emoji 🤔
I guess the sweets tub / drink has a label on it that gives away their location.

Maybe these pics are old and the video of screen is her watching downloaded movie on her laptop

Soniaxfyza you two need therapy!! Going over old snaps is doing you guys no favours with whatever is wrong in your lives !!

Seriously!! What I don't get is the joint social media accounts??!! It's weird because it seems like fyza alone runs them. What is wrong with Sonia ?? Does she not have a voice? In the two videos I seen her actually talking she just looks at fyza and nods and agrees with her like she fyzas stooge or something???! 🧐 Idk I just find that strange that two people even being sisters could be that close where only one of them does most of the talking and posting! I mean it would be in Sonias best interest to distance herself from fyza even though it's obviously none of my business at all! But damn I have questions!! 🧐❓❔❓❔❓

Seriously Sonia blink twice if you need help!! Lol jk 😅🤦

My rant of the day! Haha 😆

Bizarre!! 🙄🧐View attachment 926919

❓❓❓ heller are you ok Sonia dear?! 🧐 Is anyone home ??? 😂
View attachment 926921

That thang ain't thanging!! Lol 😂

I noticed they always post pics with them looking away from the camera and not showing their faces which is kind of weird! 🧐 Like why??!! Photoshop not working well enough or what ??!! Lol ❓

If they had separate accounts they would be in competition with each other for followers and also they would only have about 10,000k real follower each. So their accounts with their not followers would be at 500k each means very little and they can’t afford to buy 2 lots of 1 million bots .

Reactions: 14
I guess the sweets tub / drink has a label on it that gives away their location.

Maybe these pics are old and the video of screen is her watching downloaded movie on her laptop

If they had separate accounts they would be in competition with each other for followers and also they would only have about 10,000k real follower each. So their accounts with their not followers would be at 500k each means very little and they can’t afford to buy 2 lots of 1 million bots .
Yeah that makes sense! Still weird asf though i don't see many influencers do that.
Lailli and alezey did that but then separated later on. Sonia seems shy asf though too and she's the only one that actually resembles a Kardashian way more then fyza! I'd split up if I were her

Reactions: 5
That image is living rent free in SFs head.. the closest they’re going to get to it is if the guy is paying them to do it…and if they were actually doing that regularly, you can bet your bottom dollar they’d dress nice and eat nice. Why would SF or any other influencer for that matter make you want to think that’s how they make their money. They’d keep it under wraps and fool naive people into buying scam products under the pretence of “influencing” and convince you that’s how they afford Dior! Also most couples in loving relationships would keep moments like that private.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That image is living rent free in SFs head.. the closest they’re going to get to it is if the guy is paying them to do it…and if they were actually doing that regularly, you can bet your bottom dollar they’d dress nice and eat nice. Why would SF or any other influencer for that matter make you want to think that’s how they make their money. They’d keep it under wraps and fool naive people into buying scam products under the pretence of “influencing” and convince you that’s how they afford Dior! Also most couples in loving relationships would keep moments like that private.
Yeah no man with even a drop of self respect would even consider being tied to such a troubled woman obsessed with looking like a Kardashian and being so vile , insecure etc. 🤷 Imagine having that bad of an identity crisis !

Reactions: 10
Tyga is in Dubaï but Amber Rose is there with him ! Lmao no pictures or videos from Sonia and Fyfy !!! They will make us believe they was with him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you're a h#rny Toad 🐸 without telling me you're a h#rny toad ! 🐸 😂
hahaha they are definitely horny 24/7 with the tit they post.
They also have a unhealthy obsession with having small waists, always putting out their measurements, I’ve never actually seen anyone share their waist size but them 2.

they’re both bat tit crazy, I can imagine them casting spells, I remember Faeza would post on her Finsta that she is a witch and casts spells, no wonder neither of them have ever had a serious boyfriend in the 8 years they have lived in Dubai. They probably start crazy horoscope conversations like they did with that singer (who I have never even heard of) they posted on tiktok and he was calling Faeza crazy for believe in horoscopes and she was shouting ITS REAL.

grow tf up Faeza you’re 30 years old, think about settling down now, you’ve played with your barbies enough.

I honestly think she had some learning difficulties or she’s undeveloped mentally so she has the mind of a 15-16 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
grow tf up Faeza you’re 30 years old, think about settling down now, you’ve played with your barbies enough.

I honestly think she had some learning difficulties or she’s undeveloped mentally so she has the mind of a 15-16 year old.
Exactly- successful men her age want a woman of substance who can hold down a conversation. She doesn’t qualify. She’s so socially awkward bc we’ve seen it in her snaps. Real people aren’t desperate to show off friends and boyfriends on camera. She hasn’t finished playing with the barbies so how is she preparing herself mentally to get married? If she’s a witch how come her entire life is a mess? Some might say bc she’s paying for her sins, while others know magick is temporary and can backfire..either way it’s not working out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looooool just when they couldn’t get any lower absolute sharmootas
Main source of income exposed.. getting nails done for content to front as an influencer..😂
Don’t quit your day job Faeza..
when your face makes less money than your feet🤣
Motto of the day: Find feisty fetishes for Faeza!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.