Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxxypie

Not sure if this has been shared before but I find it hilarious how they dont want sonia associated to the backlash yet she is the face of this article loool
sonia could have easily stopped this. She could have snatched their shared phone off of her sister and deleted the posts/ not let her record in the first place; if she cared about their brand so much i.e. Instead she sat in the background and laughed- only time we heard something from the mute mule. So the answer is yes, she is the face of the brand& needs to be accountable for her sister’s action as she has been a part of it all along!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Realdeal101

Sonia flexing a Cartier love bracelet when they cant even afford a candle.. are you not embarrazzed????

• Haha

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
Seriously what sort of surgery did she get??!! 🤨 She was so much better looking with her old face . Her face went to slim and then to box shapen! I can't help but feel sad for her actually. She isn't happy with who she is obviously! I'm wondering what exact surgeries did she get done !?? 🧐 Is there any surgery experts here that can tell all that she's has done??!!

View attachment 909766

- Two rhinoplasties
- Eyelid reshaping
- Lip fillers
- Botox
- Facial fillers
- Liposuction
- Fat transfer

Note, facial fillers make the face puffy and this combined with a poor diet will also make the face appear “puffy”.

• Wow

Aurora-Olympia

Can someone please post what they are putting on Snapchat, I refuse to give them views and we should all try and do the same. The ads will eventually stop coming through if they aren’t getting enough engagement… I refuse for all of this to have been for nothing!!

• Heart

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
All in her Snapchat but not her Instagram.
yes she was “temperature checking” as the term used for narcissists to the reaction.
I’m so angry that she comes back like she hasn’t done a thing and act normal. It’s so obvious she just carried on as normal while staying off line. That makeup pic wasn’t from today - probably earlier in week or last week. I loved how my make was here. Past tense … although her diction is fucked up so who knows actually

she is out of her apartment I feel, wether Sonia is also I don’t know. I don’t think she is at the same house as before as there is dogs there but it’s very possible she is there with her cat.

she’s not in London or this way in the world as the weather is fairly bad here right now.

who’s the companies she’s promoting now? Have they been provided with Evidence of someone they are having representing their brand is a fraudulent racist disingenuous venomous trash bag is cheapening their brand?

more complaints need to be made to the police.
Should probably get an online petition started to have them exported out of Dubai.

I’m really pissed at Fyza with her fake see through attempts of remorse, grief and doing work on herself, if she genuinely started work in herself she would be a broken shell and off media all together.

there are people genuinely grieving and struggling emotionally so much in life and it doesn’t make them nasty like her.

Fyza is actually the most disgusting CUNT to use the grief as a shield.

its like.. oh I’m about to scam you with more bullshit adverts because I’m broke but first … I’m grieving remember so you have to be nice to me and feel sorry for me.

Our work here is not done… she is not cancelled.
It appears it’s not. Really want to know what’s taking Dubai police so long, from the stories and tiktoks I saw, im estimating they received hundreds of complaints. Either they are investigating the matter. Or 🧐hush hush money? Either way this Emirati princess announced a new tactical department for islamophobic comments, those found guilty don’t even face fines or imprisonment. It’s a one way ticket back to the shitholes these racists :) and islamophobes came from x. So ladies you know what to do..

49D4EC6C-9E84-43D5-B76D-A4C5021715CB.jpeg

If anyone knows how we can get in contact with her team, please share here 💕

• Heart

Eyupm8tey

View attachment 1038961

Words above aren’t from someone who is just going to give up. That’s right SF, you fu’d with the wrong person. If Eyupm8tey is reading- hopefully she can provide a status update when she is ready.. problem is it gives SF a head start to make their next move.
Anna Bey couldn’t with these two. She has a better chance turning a man into an elegant golddigger
thank you for reiterating what I’ve said more than once. I do catch up with the thread weekly and their comeback is actually cringeworthy 😂

@sJKW you should chill out with the CONSTANT shade and weird theories against me no offence. Henna’s circumstances are different to mine (mad respect for her for speaking up fr) as I don’t have any imperative to stop fighting for justice. I am not on their side and would never take a penny off a broke bitch like Fyza I have morals and my wits about me. I’ve also said I can’t share updates on the case as it jeopardises the case. It’s a painstakingly slow process and that’s all I can say. Much love xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23

devilskiss

Oh girls
Please stop saying it’s not their car
Because you’ve pissed them off and they’ve just posted themselves with their chopstick legs in the drivers seat. They’re still not driving it but they’re sat in the drivers seat so that proves enough that it’s their car ok? Thanks 😂

• Haha

gurpskaur

A fake wannabe Kuwaiti who clearly hasn’t done her research..
I wonder what ethnicity she’ll claim if she ever comes back..bc if it’s Arab, I’ll happily watch them get cancelled again.
So guys I met fyza in 2015 for a makeup trial at my house in Hendon, she had travelled from Wembley (that’s where her family were living 2015/2016 which is a very Asian area. She looked NOTHING like how she does know, she had a much larger physique than she does now I’d say a size 12/14.. she has a bandage on her nose as she had just had a nose job but it still looked super swollen. She wasn’t very friendly and was wearing no makeup, she had bad acne all over her face but she blamed it on the surgery that she couldn’t wash her face. I asked her what ethnicity she she quoted “ half Kurdish and half Pakistani “ and I was speaking Punjabi to which she fully understood!! She has been lying since day dot .. dubai police will arrest them if enough people call the head office! I’m fuming to say the least!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

lavierose

Truly disgusting and pathetic how they are back on snapchat as influencers. I understand if they wanted to make personal snapchats and upload what they want etc but to come back on their influencer account as soniaxfyza like the past few weeks never happened?? Truly despicable, yet expected from these shameless creatures. Faeza and Sonia I know you will read this because you literally have nothing better to do with your lives but are you not ashamed? Have you really fallen that low that all your self respected and dignity is just dead? Your birth certificates were shown, the scars as a result of your disgusting racist behaviour are still fresh, you were exposed to the entire world yet you want to come back and try and scam people AGAIN with cheap tacky products?? have you guys learned NOTHING? are your brains really that empty? You guys are still disgusting self hating scamming racists and that hasnt changed in two weeks. take some responsibility for gods sake, and truly reflect. find a decent job, go back to doing makeup, try and make an honest living and change yourselves, because your stupid pinterest pics and quotes are fooling absolutely no one and u guys actually look deranged.

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
D2FD3298-8733-4412-910E-4CC312EA9119.jpeg
BEFF6AEB-DC4C-44BC-B849-D8169331E437.jpeg
1A9FE869-50D5-4A94-B40E-7E5E5B56617C.jpeg
Alien A$$ sighting

D3349E0B-4540-4FFE-A088-4DB2786E5ACB.jpeg
446A961B-3C80-42E3-8E86-295F5B6C0057.jpeg
Guy on the phone next to them like “no thx” 😭😂 maybe this is how they mourn by grinding drunk on each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

GossipGirl1993

Lmao. Im dying at how every time she does one of her shitty ads, she has to come up with a lame ass story first “I’ve been feeling under the weather lately”… then proceeds to promote a decongestant clip 😂🤦‍♂️ She’s just so crap at advertising “if you’re into calmness, then this product is for you” wtf does that even mean!? 😫🤣 I honestly feel sorry for anyone who is gullible enough to fall for these scams.

• Haha

devilskiss

The Amazon wish list has disappeared 😂
Birth certificate exposure killed Faeza’s astrology content😂 be prepared for another hiatus in April for Ramadan.
😂💀

They deleted the wish list out of embarrassment, they’re definitely reading this thread hehe

Hello Faeza you curry munching whore
I noticed you were eating samosa chaat the other day… I’m surprised you posted that

• Haha
  • Wow

devilskiss

Look at the hand placement and the clothes. They do not look like fyzas 🤣 shes sitting in the passenger seat and someone else is driving it looks like!
Why is she shaking so much? She’s literally drivinf 2 miles per hour in a sports car
Poor soul
Constantly trying to prove a point
That’s right Fyza stick to 2mph, you don’t want to crash someone else’s car, especially because you’d have to open your arsehole up for business to cover the costs if you do

• Haha
  • Heart

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
I agree with the theory they are testing their subscriber numbers to see the damage. Also Soniaxfyza are arrogant and would pretend to be in Dubai until the bitter end. Even when they were back in the UK 2 weeks before their mother passed they were still recycling old Dubai content.

• Heart
I say nobody from here watch their stories anymore. Someone do one for the team and just update/screenshot it all onto here so we don’t give them any more views