Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay before they ruined their faces, they looked like actual Pakistani girls. They don’t look pakistani anymore. Sonias jaw hangs loose and fyza looks like jigsaw.

These two really have something going on with their heads because they hate where they’re from so bad. You can it in their old tweets.

And i’m not hating on plastic surgery. I just think that they got so used to seeing themselves with an Instagram filter that they started to hate what they actually looked like. And they got addicted to getting work done.

you can tell they’re lazy and looking for a quick fix. It’s the same kind of behavior we see in her lazy ads. That personal trainer guy has no idea what he’s getting himself into. As soon as he googles their name he’s going to see all these threads pop up first. If that doesn’t scare him off, fyzas insane mood swings will.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel a bit insulted everytime people say they couldn’t look more Pakistani.
Can we just stick to saying they look like clowns. Or kusreh 🥸.
Us Pakistanis would rather not be associated with these two dense nitwicks.

On behalf of my Arab (Egyptian) relatives… they don’t want them either.

#sharmootas

🤮
Yes, I agree. Like what does that even mean - ‘they couldn’t look more Pakistani?. Pakistani’s are gorgeous people, with giving hearts and amazing food. If anyone is insinuating otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They shouldn’t be associated with any ethnicity, including the one they were born into. It would be an insult to that ethnicity plus any other. Just associate them with two weirdo imposters that are secretly into cosplay but with major insecurity issues…if anything they remind you of some Disney villains.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, I agree. Like what does that even mean - ‘they couldn’t look more Pakistani?. Pakistani’s are gorgeous people, with giving hearts and amazing food. If anyone is insinuating otherwise!

It means they looks like Pakistani girls.
I never said Pakistani girls are ugly.
I’m Pakistani myself
They have Pakistani features
They can tweak them all they want
They will still look like the girls from where they’re from

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“I will always wear revealing clothes get over it, it’s my body” LOOOOOL this witch is childish AF 🤣 reveal your REAL body then Fyza without “uploading from camera roll” because we all know they're heavily edited. Who you trying to kid gurl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“I will always wear revealing clothes get over it, it’s my body” LOOOOOL this witch is childish AF 🤣 reveal your REAL body then Fyza without “uploading from camera roll” because we all know they're heavily edited. Who you trying to kid gurl 😂
Exactly what I thought
She couldn’t make it more obvious that she’s reading this threat

Faeza don’t you have anything better to do?
Like sleep with your trainer in return for free boxing sessions and $5 candles?

Other influencers out here getting 100 red roses with diamond rings, and bags and bag full of LV, you’re out there getting candles.

Please, just act the level you’re on, once you’re up there marrying a Kamani then ill understand the arrogance but you really don’t have anything apart from a ‘nice body’ to look at.

Even that, you look like a steroid and hormone pumped chicken that they sell in Tesco, once it’s in the oven all the water melts out and you realise you have no meat on the bone and got ripped off 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah im sure it was Lunay bcos she wanted people to believe his new hand tatt was an F for her name 😂😂
No she got two obsessions Lunay and Rauw !
Lunay was the cute one for her , so she was posting his clips and pics on snap ! Bit Rauw was her secret love ( lmao ) because he had a particular look it was « embarassing » for her

Reactions: 4
Even for a good time..in Dubai there is stiff competition for them..younger and prettier..you can tell by their content no man has courted either of them..wined or dined them..probably straight down to business.
It's not even about age, I have seen very successful girls in their early to mid thirties, but the wannabe kardashian look isn't something that will make them stand out in Dubai, and in the Middle East in general. So boring and déjà vu.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's not even about age, I have seen very successful girls in their early to mid thirties, but the wannabe kardashian look isn't something that will make them stand out in Dubai, and in the Middle East in general. So boring and déjà vu.
Ngl some of the real housewives of xxx look younger than these two and it’s all bc no one is trying to look like anyone. Lots of thirty somethings would give them a run for their money. They couldn’t look like Megan fox if they tried.
speaking of Kim K, anyone saw how her laugh lines looked on SNL?There are still lots of articles online about how she doesn’t smile to avoid laugh lines…is anyone surprised that this is Sonia’s role model?
As for the revealing clothes comment… if they knew how to dress, they wouldn’t need to wear revealing clothes to look attractive but they’re going to go down the thirsty route...whom are they wearing it for exactly? Poor Gumdrop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As a Pakistani myself I can confirm they look like your average Pakistani but they both dont look like sisters. The mom and Fyza look more Pathan & Sonya looks more Sindhi? Lol everyone I met who has roots from Karachi looks like Sonya tanner with high cheekbones. Maybe their dads from there I dunno. Just my observation. Now they just look like avg Pakistanis with tons of work done. Its all a show to bag an idiot Arab sugar daddy who buys their arab act. I feel like them pretending by inserting a little arabic here and there is soooo insulting to Arabs in general. You cant build a loyal following with absolute lies! Editing images is one thing that everyone does but who the F lies about where theyre from 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow

Faeza is soo happy and excited on her Snapchat after her ‘late dinner’ with her ‘friends’
Well faz, love. We know you have no girl friends because you’re a toxic ass hoe and anytime you have been with girls you post 100 selfies to prove you have girl friends like faryaal does.
So…. Who were you really on dinner with?😉
A new sponsor maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol doubt it was a sponsor if miss minted went to Sephora and came back with non premium products that were released years ago..(not so cult products either) and this is someone who had a blog?? Blimey.. girl can barely say hyaluronic.. thought it was going to be a 🤦🏽‍♀️moment. Anyhow she can teach you all you want to know about shapewear in case anyone is interested..finally found her talent.

• Haha
(newbie over here) but uh fyza’s foundation doesn’t match at all, who is she trying to fool? and she incorporated the ali express watch into her makeup video. so desperate. 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ngl some of the real housewives of xxx look younger than these two and it’s all bc no one is trying to look like anyone. Lots of thirty somethings would give them a run for their money. They couldn’t look like Megan fox if they tried.
speaking of Kim K, anyone saw how her laugh lines looked on SNL?There are still lots of articles online about how she doesn’t smile to avoid laugh lines…is anyone surprised that this is Sonia’s role model?
As for the revealing clothes comment… if they knew how to dress, they wouldn’t need to wear revealing clothes to look attractive but they’re going to go down the thirsty route...whom are they wearing it for exactly? Poor Gumdrop
If they wanna reveal skin at least wear clothes from reputable designers who the duck still wears trapstar??? Like u can wear revealing clothes if theyre FASHIONABLE. not ur cheap ass shein tit. U can show skin and be classy if you shop on farfetch or some popping small businesses such as samiro vintage but instead theyre wearing knockoff samiro from shein 🤣🤣🤣 come ON!!! atleast promote sustainable clothes not bleeping shein or plt…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they wanna reveal skin at least wear clothes from reputable designers who the duck still wears trapstar??? Like u can wear revealing clothes if theyre FASHIONABLE. not ur cheap ass shein tit. U can show skin and be classy if you shop on farfetch or some popping small businesses such as samiro vintage but instead theyre wearing knockoff samiro from shein 🤣🤣🤣 come ON!!! atleast promote sustainable clothes not bleeping shein or plt…
I don’t follow them because they are so annoying but I just had a look to their clothes, the material always looks so cheap it’s ridiculous, very fashion nova. They could at least shop at mid range brands and look more put together.. Maybe they don’t make enough to pay rent, surgeries and decent clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice the ‘18 steps’ on the watch she quickly swiped through lmao. She swiped like oh Fuxk they’ve seen it now. And she didn’t have it on for her “late” dinner 🙄🙄 BS I wear it all the time….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone verify if it’s trendy/fashionable to:
A) wear slippers instead of sandals outside ( especially in Dubai). Seriously I’m just curious 🧐 today’s task: spot how many things are wrong with this picture
976E8595-4AE3-44B4-B08E-AFA2D06A73B5.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.