Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Kami Osman change heatt

for her defense I think he just wanted to f*ck her but he always been in love with rosalia .

when she was in Maldive she post a picture of her having a FaceTime with a man and she wrote « I ask to capture to see how I look like when I talk to him «

and she deliberately let his arm appear and hide his face and that was the same Tatoos…

I think she was in touch with him . He seems to be a sex addict he isn’t in love with her
Was that Lunay or Ruaw Alejandro???

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t surprise me.. both are Asian with probably yellow undertones.. so what better way to disguise your ethnicity than to appear fairer with pink tones.. Anyone ever saw a pic of their hair colour and thought it washes them out a bit? Prob good reason for that..in their younger pics they look medium not naturally fair. These days everyone knows how to appear brighter, use colour correction and pretty much fake a complexion by the power of make up, irrespective of ethnicity ..but poor SxF don’t realise that there are other traits to being Arab or Latina (even if you’re based in a western country)..and if you don’t follow through, you can get caught out. 🤡

Even for a good time..in Dubai there is stiff competition for them..younger and prettier..you can tell by their content no man has courted either of them..wined or dined them..probably straight down to business.
CB1F02F7-D791-4933-88DD-471A8B819DBC.jpeg

This is Fyzas actual skin colour, she doesn’t have yellow undertones or olive skin at all, shes actually neutral with pink undertones. I personally have never seen a Pakistani with olive skin, but they probably exist. It’s one of her delusions that she tells to herself, that she has yellow undertones😂I remember once she was swatching nars foundation and picked a shade that was yellow it looked so weird. When she had that hideous blonde hair it washed her out so much. They both use filters that darken your skin. The skin shades they present on social media 100% isn’t naturally attainable for them. They would burn, it’s sad they go to these measures appear racially ambiguous. Any darker and it would be borderline blackfishing like Emma Halberg😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not Sonia saying she shouldn’t post her feet pics for free but does it anyway….
Girl OF is legit unlike Faeza’s scams..just do it..then you can eat proper food everyday.

• Haha
Not Sonia saying she shouldn’t post her feet pics for free but does it anyway….
Girl OF is legit unlike Faeza’s scams..just do it..then you can eat proper food everyday.

They are faezas feet not Sonia
I know because her little toe nail is almost non existent

To the screenshot below:

Well they’re tit at both so don’t understand why they reposted this
Also they’re obviously out with guys that’s why they’re having a big fancy meal and not posted each other doing that stupid pose where they stretch one eye to look exotic
They’ve only posted the food but very close up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just going to leave this here 🤭
Whose arm is that?

To the screenshot below:

Also they’re obviously out with guys that’s why they’re having a big fancy meal and not posted each other doing that stupid pose where they stretch one eye to look exotic
I agree they were out probably on a sugar daddy date & finally got a real meal lol

Reactions: 7

To the screenshot below:

sorry not buying it that a decent man would wine and dine them. They obv read my comment yesterday, Faeza’s come home and gone back to the grind to pay off that meal 😂 one decent meal doesn’t mean they’re rich.. just waiting for Faeza to see this and try and eat out more often to fake looking minted.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sonias officially lost the plot. It’s embarrassing… We all know your Pakistani, you can try typing in Arabic all you want you arent fooling anyone 🤣🤣 Sonia weve barely ever heard you speak English, why dont you turn into Faezas arabic translator 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ll accept Sonia’s been grafting with the sugar daddy when they do their new Dior haul… or was gumdrop playing with old empty bags again? Only way Madame Faeza is going to be a sugar baby is if man has got a fetish for a milf.

• Haha
Sonias officially lost the plot. It’s embarrassing… We all know your Pakistani, you can try typing in Arabic all you want you arent fooling anyone 🤣🤣 Sonia weve barely ever heard you speak English, why dont you turn into Faezas arabic translator 😭
“mY mAkeUp YeStErDaY” lol sis ur makeup is the same everyday 🤣😂 I was talking to my Pakistani friend, she actually shared Sonias recent pic and I was about to be like you know these girls are Pakistanis pretending to be arab. But she already knew😂 see sonia u can emulate our culture all you want darling but even your people know what you’re about that’s so embarrassing tbh💀 get a grip of yourself love x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they trying to push the Arabic narrative in over drive lately 🤮🤮!?!?!? Like they had such a good opportunity to leave that lie behind after their mom died & they disappeared for those months. It was a chance at a NEW beginning for them but here there are still obsessing over Arabs who will never accept them 😭😭 I’m Arab but I really don’t get this obsession lol for us it’s about having pride about where you’re from regardless of where it is. It’s an embarrassment to us as Arabs to deny your ancestry & roots lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine being happy over a guy buying you a candle, bless u.
I’d be if it were a $200 candle but it ain’t.
Here’s to SxF pretending to glow up their interiors just like them Arab influencers 😎
Dior do candles..just saying..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m actually dead with this resurgence of desperate Arabic impressions. It actually made me laugh. These girls’ delusions know NO limits. Also fyza’s chunky teeth and horrible chin filler are soooo distracting. And Sonia looks nothing like Kim k anymore. Sheer desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She needs to translate that to Urdu because she’s fooling no one

The thing is, neither of them look Arab, especially this pic of Sonia.
She couldn’t look more Pakistani
She looks like one of them divorced aunties everyone has in there family, with 2 kids, who’s really fashionable and full of Botox but everyone knows she’s an undercover hoe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

She looks like one of them divorced aunties everyone has in there family, with 2 kids, who’s really fashionable and full of Botox but everyone knows she’s an undercover hoe
Aunty you say?? Well you can’t unsee this👇
49F9BF12-3A0D-4A14-B5DB-201039E9B65A.jpeg

BB1861F0-A840-4781-AE63-5C8E7B9F0BB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I feel a bit insulted everytime people say they couldn’t look more Pakistani.
Can we just stick to saying they look like clowns. Or kusreh 🥸.
Us Pakistanis would rather not be associated with these two dense nitwicks.

On behalf of my Arab (Egyptian) relatives… they don’t want them either.

#sharmootas

🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.