Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #6 for Soniaxfyza.
Newbies please check out the previous threads plus the wiki!!
@dolce&dolma and@madicakes - turned down the title a notch.. think most people get the just of what they are…..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guyyyys…. There’s an address website in the UK (don’t know if I can link it?)… and it says someone called Faeza Shazad Ali was living in Birmingham, B8 (Alum Rock) with someone called Yasmin Ali, and she still tries to hide it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Don’t understand why Sonia is lip syncing to arabic music when she can barely lip sync to English🤦🏽‍♀️ Why are they still faking it???? Just because it was mentioned in the last thread???🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Also notice how all the ads she says to the first 100 people ??? 🥴 Which 100 people are going to buy the tit she’s promoting

• Haha
Also notice how all the ads she says to the first 100 people ??? 🥴 Which 100 people are going to buy the tit she’s promoting
Basically the discount is always there because as you said there are never 100 people or it’s a scam and coincidentally you’re buyer 101 therefore exempt!! Either way you might not get your product or money so..yeah

Errr no….so instead of 10 steps forward it’s like 20 back.. grow up and keep up with the times.🤦🏽‍♀️
7D7E0235-68A6-4173-BB76-97CB951429C2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Its hilarious how shes lip syncing to Majid Mohandis.. The way she lip syncs better in arabic than english i wonder how many takes she took to perfect it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Whoever came up with this title scalped fyza and sonia. Their great lengths dubai extensions are scattered across the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Recap!!!!!!! of thread #5.

Sonia and Fyza Ali, two Birmingham raised Pakistanis, disappeared from the face of all social media platforms for months. With many speculating on what could have caused the sudden disappearance from the pr shamble of their support for Israel, complete disregard for the Palestinian struggle to getting more surgery.

D0C912A2-8FB0-4DF9-ABBC-29C5ACF75A19.jpeg

35EE0A39-6C55-404F-80C5-B2E2243E489D.jpeg
1B07140C-F587-4A99-8832-0F44DE913AA5.jpeg

Amidst speculation, a few tattlers decided to delve into the actual reason why they left so abruptly. They discovered that Sonia and Fyzas mother British Pakistani Yasmin Malik, had been diagnosed with cancer via message boards on Facebook, left by family asking fellow muslims to make prayers (duaa) in Yasmins name. From the time the message had been uploaded, the sisters were both STILL in Dubai ramming poor quality, scam like product advertisements down viewers throats.
Any reasonable child who’s mother is sick with such a horrific disease surely would go be by their mother’s side and comfort her? as she is the sole individual who brought you into this world. It wasn’t until Yasmin actually passed away that they felt the urge to silently come back to the UK, most likely to save face with family.

During their disappearance, there was a suspicious thread of comments left on tiktok by an alleged cousin. Confirming what most tattlers suspected, Yasmin had indeed passed away from cancer and Sonia, Fyza were only present for the funeral, which allegedly took place in Bradford. The anonymous tiktoker also stated that Fyza had been causing issues with her auntie. And had alleged that she had kicked the auntie, who had been caring for their sick mother, out of their late mums property.

Irrespective of what happened when they returned to the UK, many were hoping that the unfortunate death of their mother, would have made them succumb to the realisation. That the years they spent lying about every aspect of their lives, to themselves and those around them has evidently amounted to nothing. They returned as predicted right before Fyzas birthday, with a pisspoor attempt of a tribute for their (Muslim) mother who I’m sure would appreciate prayers rather than having her face plastered all over social media.

Since then, they have returned back with the daily scheduled Ali express ads. Fyza has gone onto Snapchat to call her father a “pussy” and grandmother a “witch”. She has used family drama told from her unhinged perspective to justify the way she and her sister are currently acting. The outfits have gotten skimpier and it seems they have made the decision to disconnect from all family and all things that make them Pakistani and Muslim.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought Michael jackson was sonia’s favorite singer , now it’s Majid al muhandis?🤣lmao the two extremes but yallah maybe it’s just because he reminds her of her iraqi roots🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how we always blame Faeza for spamming us with ads? Well technically Sonia does the exact same thing except she’s the product & rich arab men are her target audience lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you sure they’re Pakistani ? Looking at their features from when they were young they kinda do look Iraqi or whatever they call themselves. They don’t really look like the typical Pakistani type of girl. They’re really fair too like most Iraqi ( or whatever they call themselves ) are. Maybe they are half Pakistani ? I don’t know but a typical Pakistani from Bradford or Birmingham don’t have features like they do. Also watching old videos of them they have a sort of London accent ? People from Bradford have a northern accent which they don’t and they also don’t sound brummie ? I’m really confused. Btw Im new x

I don’t think there is any point in looking at their “features” for clues to their ethnicity as they have had so many procedures to look ethnically ambiguous. And again, anyone can put an accent on, then again if you check out the video evidence below you’ll notice the change in accent and see elements of their previous faces:

I would start from the beginning and go back to thread 1 and then tell us what you think once you’ve viewed all the evidence. Also, left some additional proof they are from Birmingham…

Attachments

Ok this is my theory .. their dad is Pakistani ? And their mum is Iraqi/Turkish ? Perhaps the mom married into a Pakistani family ? That’s why faeza calls her dad a ‘pussy’ and grandmother a ‘witch’ - maybe because the mom married into a toxic family - they didn’t get on or something. I’m guessing the dad is probably British from Birmingham or Bradford ? Or the mom moved from Birmingham to Bradford and that’s where her funeral was. I think SF moved to Dubai as they don’t get on with dads side ? Also Yasmin is quite a common Middle Eastern name. So my theory is they could be half Pakistani from dads side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Are you sure they’re Pakistani ? Looking at their features from when they were young they kinda do look Iraqi or whatever they call themselves. They don’t really look like the typical Pakistani type of girl. They’re really fair too like most Iraqi ( or whatever they call themselves ) are. Maybe they are half Pakistani ? I don’t know but a typical Pakistani from Bradford or Birmingham don’t have features like they do. Also watching old videos of them they have a sort of London accent ? People from Bradford have a northern accent which they don’t and they also don’t sound brummie ? I’m really confused. Btw Im new x
Many British Pakistani/ Bangladeshi/Indian don’t look typical or follow the stereotype of looking or dressing Asian outdoors ( unless it’s a wedding/party). Also not everyone living in a city or region picks up the accent. I’m one example and have to explain myself all the time to people when they meet..when they say “but you don’t look” or “but you don’t sound like” I’m not triggered or offended just thought I’d share the perspective.😌
One thing to notice about SxF is their deep rooted hate and vulgarity towards Pakistanis and South East Asians in general. Savvy young Arab influencers would not behave that way..it’s like SxF are trying very very hard to disguise their background but as they’re doing a crappy job of it, it really has become obvious now.
Yasmin is also a common Asian name.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the new thread and recap!

Its really making me laugh Silent Sonia suddenly getting in loads of screen time since I mentioned that she doesn’t do anything. I feel like she’s trying so hard to prove that she has some kind of personality? Pull the other one. She’s got the personality of a blank sheet of paper. Could not be any more basic. Not even a sense of style or individuality. Still doing those awful lip syncing videos too. You can really tell she’s trying so hard to lip sync in time 😂 I don’t get it, it’s not hard 😂 and yes we know you look like Kim after having loads of work done, that’s the only thing she can claim and it’s boring because everyone on Instagram looks like the Kardashians now. Girl there’s already a Kim, when you gonna understand we don’t need another one and that no one cares that you look a bit like her? Literally a dime a dozen.

Faeza is slipping into an American accent on the Snapchat now and then back into duck knows what. She advertised those shaper short things ages ago I’m sure. Who are the people stupid enough to buy these products (if anyone is - maybe not as they push out SO many ads). I could pick those up in Primark for less than a fiver! Or most women’s clothing stores for that matter. I’m so embarrassed for them they have no shame. I’ve never seen ANY other influencer do the sort of ads they do, or push that many ads, or come across so disingenuous.

Are you sure they’re Pakistani ? Looking at their features from when they were young they kinda do look Iraqi or whatever they call themselves. They don’t really look like the typical Pakistani type of girl. They’re really fair too like most Iraqi ( or
Ok this is my theory .. their dad is Pakistani ? And their mum is Iraqi/Turkish ? Perhaps the mom married into a Pakistani family ? That’s why faeza calls her dad a ‘pussy’ and grandmother a ‘witch’ - maybe because the mom married into a toxic family - they didn’t get on or something. I’m guessing the dad is probably British from Birmingham or Bradford ? Or the mom moved from Birmingham to Bradford and that’s where her funeral was. I think SF moved to Dubai as they don’t get on with dads side ? Also Yasmin is quite a common Middle Eastern name. So my theory is they could be half Pakistani from dads side.
They’re definitely full Pakistani..have you read the threads from the beginning? It takes a while but worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I started reading from the last thread .. can someone post a link to the very first thread

I started reading from the last thread .. can someone post a link to the very first thread
Can you see the the pink wiki and blue Soniaxfyza threads buttons on the top of the page? If not:

Can anyone explain this but I’ve observed some Arab influencers based in the GCC and they have some similar tendencies with their content like speaking in Arabic, captions mostly in Arabic and promoting a lot of GCC products..dressing modestly and non stop luxury. How come SxF are chalk and cheese in comparison? Why don’t they ever do whole ads in Arabic? I wonder who/what their target audience are..why do people think they’re rich when they carry the same style Prada bag everywhere these days..are they going to wear it until the next Prada re-edition?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe Yasmin is a Pathan ? They are from Pakistan but speak pushto - are very fair and have that same type of ‘Middle Eastern look’ but are still Pakistani ? Just from a different region of Pakistan ? Yasmin is a common Pathan name. Just a thought

Also looking at the old pics .. Sonia is deffo the pretty one .. she’s obviously had a nose job etc now but … faeza just looked like a whole different person from when she was young to now - with ALOT of work - watching old videos when they did interviews - seems like faeza wants to be pretty like Sonia and has to change her look just to be ‘pretty’

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.