Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"whenever i get pumpkin spice this song hits my soul" ??? b New York tba pumpkin spice?? really? What's so touching about that the one arabic word Faeza? 😂😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
HaPpY WeEKEnD bruh their whole life is one long boring weekend

Why does she keep reminding people when the weekend starts in the miDdLe EaSt she repeats that fact every week.
FAeZa boo do you also wanna tell your bots sorry ‘followers’ why the weekend is different there but oh no you’ll have to mention Islam
She’s insinuating she’s having a lazy weekend so you don’t assume she literally woke up after half the day is gone only to show you her Starbucks breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They can get all the work done as much as they want.. but their replicating days are over.. now they look like two grown ass women actually trying to copy someone else..would love to see more lookalike stories being published by the press. What’s wrong..not being mistaken for anyone anymore?

This is why they’re always excited for the weekend
Guess that’ll cover either the extra surgery, rent or next month’s Starbucks, bc it sure ain’t hell going towards their wardrobe

• Haha
I still cant believe that fyza shamefully spend months and months tryna get rauw attention, the toy called after him and the constant songs playing, tagging him in them and not to mention the constant snaps of his fav drinks 😂😂 proper crazy cat women vibes, i swear if you search all back to about 2 years ago he only ever and i mean EVER commented on her pic n that was of the Snapple flavour drink!! Turns out he dont know her or followed her or knew of her existence, he was floored by his now girl friend who is natural, curvy not like a deformed barbie with a superman head, she goofs about, is warm and welcoming to fans, takes pics in normal light, at her best n worst and has a makeup range with mac and chills with kylie and kim 🤣🤣 i bet fyza is getting the voodoo doll out as we speak, if she thinks we forgot about her strange obession with a guy who didnt talk to her once then shes wrong. Even after her mum died she still kept tagging him and his songs hoping he’d get a notification and comment or talk to her and still nothing 🙊 hahha.
I dont know whats more cringe, the fact they claim to look like the kardashians or believe they do 🤪 i see so many ppl who resemble celebs on tik tok but never point it out or use it as a career, its shameful and childish, like a 4 year old getting told she looks like mummy so gets all shy, defo not cool on girls their ages! I think they do have mental health problems because the info they gives out are unasked for, we get the whole being true to fans etc but half are fake and half are her n her sisters fake accounts so ranting about hoe’s and family issues are irrelevant by any means. Their own minds are toxic to their own souls.

C93CC25F-1738-41B3-B914-816636DD68BA.jpeg

I still cant believe that fyza shamefully spend months and months tryna get rauw attention, the toy called after him and the constant songs playing, tagging him in them and not to mention the constant snaps of his fav drinks 😂😂 proper crazy cat women vibes, i swear if you search all back to about 2 years ago he only ever and i mean EVER commented on her pic n that was of the Snapple flavour drink!! Turns out he dont know her or followed her or knew of her existence, he was floored by his now girl friend who is natural, curvy not like a deformed barbie with a superman head, she goofs about, is warm and welcoming to fans, takes pics in normal light, at her best n worst and has a makeup range with mac and chills with kylie and kim 🤣🤣 i bet fyza is getting the voodoo doll out as we speak, if she thinks we forgot about her strange obession with a guy who didnt talk to her once then shes wrong. Even after her mum died she still kept tagging him and his songs hoping he’d get a notification and comment or talk to her and still nothing 🙊 hahha.
I dont know whats more cringe, the fact they claim to look like the kardashians or believe they do 🤪 i see so many ppl who resemble celebs on tik tok but never point it out or use it as a career, its shameful and childish, like a 4 year old getting told she looks like mummy so gets all shy, defo not cool on girls their ages! I think they do have mental health problems because the info they gives out are unasked for, we get the whole being true to fans etc but half are fake and half are her n her sisters fake accounts so ranting about hoe’s and family issues are irrelevant by any means. Their own minds are toxic to their own souls.

C93CC25F-1738-41B3-B914-816636DD68BA.jpeg
Thats him speaking on his now girlfriend when he was “apparently” in love and a secret relationship with fyza 😂😂🤡🤡🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she knows she didn’t have to spell New York in Arabic and then continue to spell pumpkin spice in English. Someone please just respond to all her tit in Arabic with the English keyboard

• Haha
Found these comments under one of their posts.. idk how they still have the audacity to advertise scams and take advatange of their audience 🤢
4904238D-5C6F-423E-9C56-9B5F63361256.jpeg
F141C54F-A885-4641-A2FB-6FF1FA00C46A.jpeg
52A7B6BF-378E-4288-847A-45F1CE27622E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They’d do anything for a buck hence why no ethical behaviour kicks in when scamming young or vulnerable people..it’s not their company for them to care about customers. They just need to set the bait to get paid. Can’t you see they’re reaping the fruits of their labour now bc Karma will come for them? As soon as they get a major collab, guaranteed the scams might stop a bit, but it’s a catch 22…how are they going to land that big gig when all they do is scam and bring nowt else to the table?😁
Imagine being stuck in this cycle for the next decade🥴

Even Kami Osman change heatt

View attachment 810746

Thats him speaking on his now girlfriend when he was “apparently” in love and a secret relationship with fyza 😂😂🤡🤡🤥🤥
for her defense I think he just wanted to f*ck her but he always been in love with rosalia .

when she was in Maldive she post a picture of her having a FaceTime with a man and she wrote « I ask to capture to see how I look like when I talk to him «

and she deliberately let his arm appear and hide his face and that was the same Tatoos…

I think she was in touch with him . He seems to be a sex addict he isn’t in love with her

Reactions: 3
Even Kami Osman change heatt

for her defense I think he just wanted to f*ck her but he always been in love with rosalia .

when she was in Maldive she post a picture of her having a FaceTime with a man and she wrote « I ask to capture to see how I look like when I talk to him «

and she deliberately let his arm appear and hide his face and that was the same Tatoos…

I think she was in touch with him . He seems to be a sex addict he isn’t in love with her
Well he is definitely using her for sex. Thats what most musicians/rappers do with Insta ‘models.’ Who would want a relationship with a vain woman who is obsessed with the number of followers she has and does nothing but advertise cheap tit and order starbucks all day??? Successful men want women with ambition not insta thots. Rosalia is a beautiful, multi talented successful woman who actually works, of course hed be in love with her. Rappers/ musicians never admit to having flings with Insta thots, they know its embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rappers know insta Thots are users. With one eye always looking for a bigger I.e. more famous fish to catch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do Sonia and Fyza use filter to make their skin tone to appear reddish? A lot of Kuwaitis have a reddish hue and I noticed Sonia and Fyza have it too sometimes but then without a filter their skin looks different

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She might as well take it off
I’ve seen English girls dress more modest in Dubai than these Thots.

Then they wonder why an Arab guy hasn’t wifed them yet. Well maybe it’s because guys no days don’t want a hoe?
That’s for a good time not a long time

I feel sorry for them
No mother now and she has no guidance
At least before they were a little more covered up

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do Sonia and Fyza use filter to make their skin tone to appear reddish? A lot of Kuwaitis have a reddish hue and I noticed Sonia and Fyza have it too sometimes but then without a filter their skin looks different
It wouldn’t surprise me.. both are Asian with probably yellow undertones.. so what better way to disguise your ethnicity than to appear fairer with pink tones.. Anyone ever saw a pic of their hair colour and thought it washes them out a bit? Prob good reason for that..in their younger pics they look medium not naturally fair. These days everyone knows how to appear brighter, use colour correction and pretty much fake a complexion by the power of make up, irrespective of ethnicity ..but poor SxF don’t realise that there are other traits to being Arab or Latina (even if you’re based in a western country)..and if you don’t follow through, you can get caught out. 🤡

She might as well take it off
I’ve seen English girls dress more modest in Dubai than these Thots.

Then they wonder why an Arab guy hasn’t wifed them yet. Well maybe it’s because guys no days don’t want a hoe?
That’s for a good time not a long time

I feel sorry for them
No mother now and she has no guidance
At least before they were a little more covered up
Even for a good time..in Dubai there is stiff competition for them..younger and prettier..you can tell by their content no man has courted either of them..wined or dined them..probably straight down to business.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well he is definitely using her for sex. Thats what most musicians/rappers do with Insta ‘models.’ Who would want a relationship with a vain woman who is obsessed with the number of followers she has and does nothing but advertise cheap tit and order starbucks all day??? Successful men want women with ambition not insta thots. Rosalia is a beautiful, multi talented successful woman who actually works, of course hed be in love with her. Rappers/ musicians never admit to having flings with Insta thots, they know its embarrassing.
Yesssss !

do you remember when she said « Sonia do you think my soul sister is cute ? « 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yellow undertones…..😳😳 matching her nails for sure 🤣. Did they run out of colour for her neck lol. Bet they scream when others post pics that they cant filter.
The biggest lie to ever be exposed by these two,is the fact that makeup was their claim to fame!! I don't care what magazines ate their bullshit, these two are crazy when they set their mind into thinking they are a certain way etc, the past three months fyza has done makeup and it has been so wayyy way off with the shade, to the point shes neon!!
Then when we mention it on here, she states she was tone tested whilst tanned 😳 bullshit, this is evident that makeup isnt her talent, they stole their cuz ideas and routine and blagged it after that following a slight resemblement at a very good angle( with a filter) to kim k, over 10 years ago. Hence the family fall out, fast forward to now, the cuz is doing makeup for cardi b and big brands, all up to date and modern. These two are facetuning to the point there features are floating and look totally different when put on another's instagram. If i was them, after their mums death i would have either, rebranded on the sympathy card or went away with my dignity!! I got a feeling that in two years we’l be here still cringing at their anger 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Sonia crosses her legs to give the illusion of hips 😂
and the undergarment looking outfit to the salon.. if it was specific for the shoot..then sorry to say but hairdresser is lacking creativity.

Yellow undertones…..😳😳 matching her nails for sure 🤣. Did they run out of colour for her neck lol. Bet they scream when others post pics that they cant filter.
The biggest lie to ever be exposed by these two,is the fact that makeup was their claim to fame!! I don't care what magazines ate their bullshit, these two are crazy when they set their mind into thinking they are a certain way etc, the past three months fyza has done makeup and it has been so wayyy way off with the shade, to the point shes neon!!
Then when we mention it on here, she states she was tone tested whilst tanned 😳 bullshit, this is evident that makeup isnt her talent, they stole their cuz ideas and routine and blagged it after that following a slight resemblement at a very good angle( with a filter) to kim k, over 10 years ago. Hence the family fall out, fast forward to now, the cuz is doing makeup for cardi b and big brands, all up to date and modern. These two are facetuning to the point there features are floating and look totally different when put on another's instagram. If i was them, after their mums death i would have either, rebranded on the sympathy card or went away with my dignity!! I got a feeling that in two years we’l be here still cringing at their anger 👀
Their make up is nothing special, it’s either dated or done already. Nothing breathtaking that would categorise Faeza as artistic. It does look like they are disguising instead of enhancing their features and notice how minimal the equipment and make up is during her tutorials. I get stuff expires and needs throwing out since their fraudulent MUA days, but it’s all just so basic now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.