Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fifi_abdou

Hi girls, I initially found this thread through . I lurk on sites. Until something happened and I just feel compelled to tell you guys. I started following these threads in February and I’m honestly not surprised from what’s been said. I knew the sisters were British born and followed them briefly on social media until I quickly realised they were boring as fuck. It was earlier this year they kept showing up on my snap so I searched their name in LSA an found this thread, I literally knew they were never arab or Middle Eastern firstly because they just don’t have that pazaz the je nais se quois most arab women have. And on top of that like many have commented I have literally never heard them speak any Arabic.

Of course they popped up on my snap again, posting some cringy quotes I messaged them, kindly asking why they don’t speak Arabic, especially if they claim to be Arabs? And I’m assuming it was fyza who responded because she honestly has the vocabulary of a demented seal. Bitch this hoe that, broke bitch etc😂 how are you going to call me a broke bitch😂because I’m so jealous of your shit life in a shared flat? The bags you recycle I had like two years ago and I didn’t need to be a sharmota to buy them🙂. And of course instead of @Ing me she has a rant that doesn’t make the slightest sense😂 you saw I was typing to you in Arabic you dumb slag, you couldn’t even understand what I was saying lmaoo. This happened on Friday and I didn’t want to give the rancid hoe any satisfaction by posting here, but the things she says about her own people are actually so fucked up.

Justifying yourself arabfishing because you live in Dubai? So Pakistani and non arabs can’t thrive in Dubai?bruh what kind of mentality does she have???
As someone said above, ya weli she’s so wasakh like wasakh isn’t even the word I would use to describe her. ALLAH YN3AL abouk w imak for giving birth to such an ugly ass bitch inside and out. The most fucking dumbest self loathing bitch I’ve ever seen IN MY LIFE. I’m sure your mother is happy she is dead and no longer has the burden of having two freaks as daughters!! Tfeeehhhhhh ya bnt elkelb, ya 5anzr ya 7mara🤮!!!!!
EB69309C-BE7D-4672-8FDB-DDE50BDB93CE.jpeg
I

I forgot to save the other shit she said, basically goes on with herself “I speak gulf Arabic”😂😂😂😂 speak it when fyza you ugly ass sket. I literally don’t know how someone as clapped as Fyza thinks shes the shit, honey you need a reality check. You’re racist, deluded, mrdh and just a vile person overall. Do you actually think Pakistani people want you to be a part of their community? Wahahahahahaaaaa
Allah yhdeekm, actually forget that because not even the almighty would touch a soul like fyzas. I hope this blows up on Twitter, legit don’t understand how they haven’t been canceled? Anyway ladies do your thing😂 feel free to send this to any company that collaborates with them in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
60448B08-2EAB-43FA-8032-9A7DA464CC40.jpeg

If she mentioned your mother, why didn’t you say something about her mother Fyza? Why tell her father to be your slave if she genuinely said something about your mother. The damage is done and this isn’t the first time you’ve said the same shit to @fifi_abdou. You can try to put whatever statements you want out there. Trying justify your actions and using your dead mother as sympathy pawn. Do you have any shame???

People don’t give a fuck about the situation or what happened on either side. People know you have said similar things in the past. Going as far as doxxing a minor🤮 You can’t even bring yourself to say Pakistani.. “your community” bitch that was Yasmins community and your dad community and your siblings community and so on.

You will continue you have PAKISTANI DNA in you, your kids will have Pakistani DNA in them, your grandkids will have Pakistani DNA in them your great grandchildren will have YOUR Pakistani DNA in them. SAY IT WITH ME FYZA

I

AM

FYZA

SHAZAD

ALI

I

AM

PAKISTANI

AND

THATS

OK.

As an Arab Iraqi from Basra, not a Kurd. Shout out to my Kurdish queens who literally pay u dust Fyza you dusty sket. I just want to let you know, you will never understand what it is to be arab, you will never understand the hardships that come with arab, you will never comprehend the struggle of being an Arab woman in a western nation, daughter of immigrants who risked everything for the betterment of their children. You will never understand what it’s like to speak arabic in public and get weird looks from white people. You will never understand the heartbreak and internal rage of watching your home country collapse before your very eyes and there being nothing you can do about it. You will never understand loosing cousins as young as 4 in a civil war, you just simply don’t get it Sonia and Faeza, you HAVE NEVER been able to RESONATE with ANY ARAB STRUGGLE. You use my culture to your advantage, because in your sick twisted mind you convinced yourself you’re not Asian?? There is a blatant difference between appreciation and appropriation and you BOTH have crossed the line for far too long now.

Wallah I have faith everything comes back full circle and in this instance it already is starting to. You are disgustingly wretched on levels incomprehensible, I genuinely cannot fathom how someone, a whole adult woman can internalise and instill in her such a bizarre and fucked up inferiority complex. We watched you out of morbid curiosity, but it’s seriously too much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
Guys the girl they’ve put on their snap is me 🥴🥴 no clue how they know I’m from Manchester but I legit troll them and call them Brummies nothing else and they get that triggered 😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂

Girl, fyi you can report this to Dubai police,posting images of someone without consent is illegal there, and they can face fines up to $10,000. Also “ugly paki” is hate speech something again not taken lightly. When arab influencers get civilians involved like Fyza has done in this instance they literally report it to the local police, or if more serious they lawyer up. Dubai only does so much for expats. If you message me I can give you the contact details of someone who works in the alkhwaneej station who will 100% do something about this. Would like to say you’re 100% not ugly, and you have really cute features. “Droopy” eyes is actually quite common in the arab community, like 1% of the population is born with the cat eye shape. Fyza was and still is clapped😂she had to get eyelid surgery, two nose jobs, bbl, lip, botox, hyaluronic fillers because she’s that insecure. Thousands spent and she still looks like sid the sloth from iceage had an affair with a swamp toad. So what’s up Fyza, والله ur really not a prize habibti. Like I said a shit ton of times, if ur brave show us the clappedness without FaceTune/filters. You ever wonder why people message you asking you such questions…uh perhaps you’re a legit 30 year old freak obsessed with hiding every Pakistani trait you have. I genuinely find it so humerous😂😂😂if you look up the statistics the richest people behind Emiratis in the uae are Pakistani/Indian. So what’s so classless and gross about being Asian? I really would love to know😩😂 How sad and pathetic do you have to be to live a continuous lie, whilst people watch. I literally cringed so hard watching her snaps this evening, I almost vomited🤮at the dark energy consuming her. She has such a empty black soul. You really thought you did something fatza, ur a pussy you came back home with le mute sonia and hid like Osama BinLaden then flew back on your merry way, to your shithole shared flat, back to disgracing your family and your mother, Yasmins name. Istg if I ever see her in Dubai I will avenge u @Eyum8tey habibty and drop kick her, perhaps it will bring her eyes a bit closer together xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
audhubillah nothing says celebrating mummy’s birthday like being bruised up wearing string bikinis in a rented yacht surrounded by strange men smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. I thought baba said no bikinis in Muslim countries :/

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ninaaaaa

Guys I’m going to send this to a tik toker I know. I suggest you try posting everything you know on there as well it’s so easy to go viral...Also remember that ig page that posted their comments about Palestine a while back, I forget the name but send the voice notes to them as well. @Eyupm8tey youre actually so sexy lol no homo but even when you pose you look pretty and it doesn’t even look forced!! I really hope you don’t take what this mentally ill troll says to heart. I’m going to send this to my Emirati friend to see if this can be sent to the police she can get deported for bullying. Please stand up for yourself you deserve better and we will all support you!

• Heart
I replied to her story about how Spanish and Arabic have so many similarities saying “what about Urdu?” (Language spoken by pakistanis) and this was her response 😂😂😂 even her hostility to the question is telling. If she wasn’t Pakistani she’d probably just be like “huh???”

I’d love to meet them and shit talk them in Urdu in front of them. They’d HAVE to reply thus admitting their ethnicity, or listen to me flame them and take it bahahaha

Attachments

• Haha

nada3

يعععععععععععع 🤢 I have just caught up, the voice note is sooo pathetic 🤮 the self hate and mental illness is on a different level now. Why does she think everyone that hates her is poor and from the U.K.? I’m an Arab worth 50 of you & and really despise you, I consider you lower than the dirt on my shoes. everything you do and stand for is ewwww you’re vile from your face to your attitude, zero class🤢 we don’t want you in the Middle East and absolutely do not claim you so don’t claim to be Arab. You’re a beg. It’s sad, Pakistani girls are beautiful the culture is stunning and I’m glad you’ve denounced it, it doesn’t suit you ya waskha 💋

if I ever bump into you fatza in Dubai I will give you a piece of my mind and it will be in Arabic🥰, let’s hope to god you touch me.. you will get deported quicker than your ReLatiOnship with the Iranian guy lasted.

To the girl she sent the message to, I’m so sorry you had to deal with that wa7sha you’re 10000000 times the woman she is, in every aspect possible. Don’t worry she will get what’s coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Eyupm8tey

What did the voice notes say? You’re beautiful, don’t listen to her, she had all that surgery and by her own logic is ugly on the outside just like on the inside…
My dad has a kink for donkeys my mum has a “Masala vagina” then something about her body being elite and how my dad is gagging to be with her hahahahaha

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Feathers33

Lmaoooo I’m dying I can’t believe he’s going thru this thread and pretending that people are dming it to him 😂🤡 hitting a nerve or two

Two clowns made for each other 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
A14DF251-2BAF-4C99-974A-A80102D66BC6.jpeg
6CDEE228-71BB-4FF3-980E-940B396034F4.jpeg
Legitimately scared me. You are clapped Faeza. Stop projecting your mental illness it’s embarrassing. Go paint a kindergarten house with Susu it might calm you down.

• Haha

Ermahgerd

I am deceased :ROFLMAO: Fyza claiming she went to the uk to study 8 years ago. You were born there, that’s your nationality. Your father on the other hand was GIVEN the nationality like you’re claiming the other girl has been given it like it has any relevance:LOL:
You've got to be a really stupid person to think you’re above someone of the same ethnicity as yourself because they weren’t born in the UK/US/Canada. I can’t with her. Girl drop the accent, how can you talk about your deceased mother in that fake accent? I simply couldn’t add humour into something so tragic. The humour being her awful accent. Please can someone make a montage of her accents from Uk to - whatever the hell it currently is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33