Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theyre so quirky and different!
I’ll allow that.. definitely different and nothing wrong with standing out bc of your own peculiar style/ characteristics, but copying celebs in your past time isn’t quirky- it’s downright strange. I sincerely hope their socks and slipper wearing combo in the Dubai heat lands them a big deal collab 👍 where are the talent scouts?

Now why would they show Megan Fox on their SC after I mentioned her in my rant about 30 something women yesterday?? Don’t even go there..found someone new to copy??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone verify if it’s trendy/fashionable to:
A) wear slippers instead of sandals outside ( especially in Dubai). Seriously I’m just curious 🧐 today’s task: spot how many things are wrong with this picture
View attachment 817402

Astagfirullah
I know it’s so bad to say but Sonia looks handicapped with that pose she’s doing
These girls look r3tarded
I can just imagine them in their late 40s like the 2 women from ‘death becomes her’ falling apart and keeping themselves together with tape and glue

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats to Megan..what happened to SXF’s collab? Didn’t they have some meeting last year in some hi vis neon clothing 😆 or did Boohoo find out some home truths??
946EF8F3-BDF8-431E-9CA6-249E24575A6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i remember a few years back faryal worked with an airpod company who sent her some stuff to promote, so she did, but she realised that the product they sent for her to approve was better than the ones they were sending to customers, i remember she immediately tried to get the company to send customers what they had sent her or give them a refund, she actually argued with the company and apologised multiple times.
the girls should take a lesson from faryal, they think they’re better than her but they’re truly no where near. it says a lot about how poor the girls are when they have to do ads where they know they’re scamming people. surely anyone who had money would be like no why would i promote a company like that, but for Sonia and Fyza it’s clear they’re desperate for any money because they’re struggling. maybe it’s time for proper careers and to put them uni degrees into use.

Reactions: 15
Kim apparently failed her Baby Bar exam twice. I respect her for trying when there are a lot of people who think she is without any talent. What she did is more dignified than blatantly lying about finishing some law degree. Maybe when you have more money, you have less to hide and engage with your followers more, probably even own your 💩 irrespective of what people think of you.
Can you imagine if this thread didn’t exist, they wouldn’t feel relevant at all and their content would be dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kim apparently failed her Baby Bar exam twice. I respect her for trying when there are a lot of people who think she is without any talent. What she did is more dignified than blatantly lying about finishing some law degree. Maybe when you have more money, you have less to hide and engage with your followers more, probably even own your 💩 irrespective of what people think of you.
Can you imagine if this thread didn’t exist, they wouldn’t feel relevant at all and their content would be dry.
The Kardashins may be extremely privileged but at least they have ambition and thats how they became billionaires. They had the audience and kept delivering new content, drama expanding from reality stars to business women. Sonia and Fyza could have launched a make up brand when they were socially relevant in 2016 and probably wouldve been successful. Unfortunately they have no ambition and want everything handed to them on a plate thus there downfall. They spend all their money topping up on fillers to look more like the Kardashians🥲 Thats what theyre known for and will always be known for: ‘Kardashian look a likes’ or ‘Kardashian wannabes.’ Nothing else. Their make up skills werent even that good, people were only interested because they looked so much like K+K. They couldve used it to their advantage but instead they are now buying followers to seem relevant 🤣 I read somewhere that influencers with fake followers get really low engagement and that to increase it they need to get rid of the fake followers🤣 Watch S+F drop to 85k followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah and no one cares these days about Kim and her lookalikes😝 so what achievements are these 🤡s actually holding on to? Sorry but they didn’t work..they fluked and winged their earlier success. If they genuinely were talented, they’d be close to Huda’s level by now. You can see they actually had no clue, no goals..you don’t just fall from grace accidentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fumbled the bag so hard. They won’t ever get back to the level they were at.

Reactions: 10
I got bored of them 2 because its literally the same old tit. Honest to God only thing making them somewhat relevant are these threads 😂 I'm sure if they completely ghosted from social media no one would notice lmaooo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is so sad, embarrassing and cringe!!!
EVERYONE KNOWS YOURE PAKISTANI ‘FAYZA’

My friend is Emirati living in Abu Dhabi
He said everyone knows they’re Pakistani! He also said his friend paid Sonia go sleep with him and he’s a married man and she knew he was married.

LMFAO ratchet ass hoe

Anyway, imagine chasing Tyga and celebrities all your life to just end up with Tarzan
Normal 9-5 job
Good on him
She should learn from him and apply for the benefits cosmetics job going in emirates mall

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s so funny…she is actually scrambling desperately to find a celeb to copy.. Paris Hilton 😂 even Paris faked that whole persona back then..and guess what? Paris all grown up now and matured! Made her money so no need to prove anything to nobody! Faeza obviously didn’t watch her documentary.. poor old Faeza faking fakes again🤪🤣. I swear other than this thread, either someone said you don’t /can’t look like the kardashians anymore or bc they’ve been outed as Asian in the neighbourhood 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.