Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo 😂😂. I am dead. Imagine having so many options but choosing that. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m guessing they’re going out for dinner courtesy of that booking site she just advertised. Oh wait..no discounts..need to wait for a man then. She needs to increase her vocabulary from just amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing they’re going out for dinner courtesy of that booking site she just advertised. Oh wait..no discounts..need to wait for a man then. She needs to increase her vocabulary from just amazing.
In his flip flops 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now her mum has died she’s going full steam ahead Thot mode. woman stamp ✅ wonder what’s next 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes fyza that’s right 😂go for the iranian he won’t detect ur I gRew uP in kUwaIt// my dad is pUrE 5aLeEjI bullshit 😂😂😂😂also hes not a catch but, he’s on your level in terms of relevance and looks 😩I wonder what his reaction was when he saw her without her bff facetune😂😂 lmao anyways, good luck to the both of them maybe she can make this last at her dusty age💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont get why she would go on a date night with a new man, in the honeymoon stage, whilst wearing your sisters trainers and trackie bottoms 🤨 the holiday vibe you gets when your away makes you dress up so im confused why she would go on a date for ben n jerrys in a dusty car with shrek and his flip flops 🙈🙈 for someone who seems so picky and bitchy to others regarding their looks she defo picked a lego head with this one, I'm sure he's probably lovely but my gosh them square toes would have to go.
If she wanted ice cream, book a table, get dressed up, put your phone away and order ice cream on a plate you woman

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Fu reminding us again it’s the WeEKeNd again.
It legit makes no difference in their lives if it’s a weekday or weekend it’s the same routine every damn day

Fyza oozing class on her ice cream date #dategoals

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on guys which one of one you sent her flowers?? Or was it Sonia to Faeza? Or Faeza to Faeza? Gumdrop to Faeza perhaps?
See if this was Lailli Mirza, she’d be smart enough to say those flowers were from her man. Faeza hasn’t quite got the jist of being in a relationship…watch out for the red roses now. Flexing living in Dubai and opting for B&J over gourmet gelato.🥴 . Really just stop with the fooling around already. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An alum rock girl and classy? Unlikely

Faith, God. Tatted on his back? Yet he’s doing whatever with the most faithless mystic Meg thot out there.
A7ADF70D-42E9-448C-BF5D-F28556EE8C88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys having me snooping on him too 😂

In reply to the below
Faeza is the most furthest thing from classy mate, she’s a full on hood rat.

Wait till she gets her period and tries to stab you but then tells you it’s because her mercury retrograde is in fiery season and her horoscope said to surround herself with knives and her pumpkin spice latte had a bit too much sugar in it and that’s why she tried to stab you in the chest xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
and here I was thinking he had maybe bisexual tendencies. If he’s the masculine one in the couple, it would be good to dress the other one up in pink to make it/they/him more in touch with its feminine side.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
if someone sent me flowers to my address i’d be weirded out too however why on earth would sonia or fyza post it on their story? if it’s real, which i kind of doubt, you’ve just proven to this ‘stalker’ that they found the right address and they now know where you live. this is why the girls need a team/management or just need a few brain cells

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
if someone sent me flowers to my address i’d be weirded out too however why on earth would sonia or fyza post it on their story? if it’s real, which i kind of doubt, you’ve just proven to this ‘stalker’ that they found the right address and they now know where you live. this is why the girls need a team/management or just need a few brain cells
I think its fyza trying to play dumb after all of her massive hints thats shes doing her trainer 🥱 only she forgot that when she uses her sisters name for a pro-mo etc, its sonias name that gets put on the card not hers 😂.
i actually feel sorry for her, imagine stalking a guy who obv gave your insta a like, then booked in some boxing classes in skimpy shorts to try and get his attention, THEN when your convo of what you like clearly dont work, you then go in overdrive on an old song about pumpkin spice on your dry arse snap, until he gets you one 🙊🙊
a candle to go along with your £2.50 ice cream. Im dying for her, even animated cartoons of dogs get taken on a date, bless her

• Haha
  • Heart
I dont get why she would go on a date night with a new man, in the honeymoon stage, whilst wearing your sisters trainers and trackie bottoms 🤨 the holiday vibe you gets when your away makes you dress up so im confused why she would go on a date for ben n jerrys in a dusty car with shrek and his flip flops 🙈🙈 for someone who seems so picky and bitchy to others regarding their looks she defo picked a lego head with this one, I'm sure he's probably lovely but my gosh them square toes would have to go.
If she wanted ice cream, book a table, get dressed up, put your phone away and order ice cream on a plate you woman
Please don’t tell me he found this thread and still going out with her!! If yes, then they are perrrfect for each other!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
NO WAY he just screenshotted that and posted it acting like it was DMed to him😭. The absolute ick i would get if my man was rummaging through gossip sites that mention him and start posting it subtweeting, i’d acc throw him in the bin within two seconds, like go make money boy what are u doing sat on here😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
NO WAY he just screenshotted that and posted it acting like it was DMed to him😭. The absolute ick i would get if my man was rummaging through gossip sites that mention him and start posting it subtweeting, i’d acc throw him in the bin within two seconds, like go make money boy what are u doing sat on here😭😭😭
I reckon fyza dm'ed it to him for sure as we know she reads here 🤣

• Haha
Guys is his surname ringing a bell with anyone??? I think he may be related to that Persian chick who used to hang out with Hala Abdallah (influencer) 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.