Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started my first college assignment for my new career path and it was so enjoyable and I felt passion for the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been having disagreements with my co worker and can’t sleep because of it 😞 it’s a new job and I feel awful.

a good thing, I guess I had my 5 a day? 😂

I had a job interview for a better position and I think it went really well. It was weird to do it on Video chat and the questions were awful. 'Have you ever been in a position where this and that happened and what did you do?' But I think over all it went good. Now keeping my fingers crossed I get an offer 🤞

Reactions: 2
Good luck Sparks!

Haven't been able to stick to my sleep/eating schedule for the past couple of weeks, and I have not been feeling well. I managed to wake up when I planned to today and consequently sorted out my meal hours and feeling better for it.

I also managed to work out after a long time. I've been feeling so down and lethargic but moving really helped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My brother and I could have potentially had an accident on the highway but didn't. Thankfully 😅

Reactions: 1
Just purchased a box of Mr Kipling “fiendish fancies” - Halloween themed french fancies - for the discounted price of 75p!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My Dad told me he loved me when I was leaving my parents house to come home This evening (they are my suppprt bubble) and it made me feel so warm

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was having coffee this afternoon, and there was a wee little girl & this sweetest puppy meeting and making friends. Honestly the cutest thing ive seen irl for ages. The wee puppy kept jumping up to plant her with kisses & the wee girl was just giggling & laughing. So much joy and tail wags.

• Heart
I did my journalling for the first time in forever and its re-ignited my spark for writing 😊

• Heart
signed for a 3 day online course in Citrix virtual applications and Desktops 7 advanced deployment.

Am a little weak on Citrix, so this sounds rather fun

• Wow
I have a busy day, no time to stop and think about things upsetting me or making me anxious...that’s my only “good thing” right now..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My baby has been waking up at 5.30 since daylight savings, he treated me to a 20 minute lie in this morning and woke up at 5.50 instead 🤩

• Haha
I was offered the job I interviewed for last week. Yay, I am so excited. Better pay, better hours, better company, so looking forward to this new chapter.

Reactions: 7
Walked into my Bedroom to see Fairy lights lit up in the dark. I always forget they're there and on a timer. Makes me so happy when I see them unexpectedly :):ROFLMAO::giggle:

I have been searching for a mug for over 2 years. Nearly 2.5 years. Partly because at some point I thought a new mug would be nice, and partly because once I mentally fixate on something I can’t relax. Like having a brain itch.

Requirements - Needed to hold more than 440ml but less than 500ml. Not have a “mouth”(?) that is too wide, and to be taller than wide. Have a big handle gap as I can’t bend my fingers much. Can’t be textured as it gives me the heebie jeebies. Can’t be too pretty because that also visually gives me the heebie jeebies and if I’m having a not-good day it’s too much.

so my something good that happened today....I think I’ve found the one!

473ml! Taller than wide. Black, no patterns. Massive handle. Going to order online. Fingers crossed it is smooth and not that unglazed finish that is popular now. Almost got a mug a year ago but was able to look at it in the shop and when I touched it I nearly threw it across the store.

Tldr - I want a mug and might buying one soon. Yay!

• Heart
I have been searching for a mug for over 2 years. Nearly 2.5 years. Partly because at some point I thought a new mug would be nice, and partly because once I mentally fixate on something I can’t relax. Like having a brain itch.

Requirements - Needed to hold more than 440ml but less than 500ml. Not have a “mouth”(?) that is too wide, and to be taller than wide. Have a big handle gap as I can’t bend my fingers much. Can’t be textured as it gives me the heebie jeebies. Can’t be too pretty because that also visually gives me the heebie jeebies and if I’m having a not-good day it’s too much.

so my something good that happened today....I think I’ve found the one!

473ml! Taller than wide. Black, no patterns. Massive handle. Going to order online. Fingers crossed it is smooth and not that unglazed finish that is popular now. Almost got a mug a year ago but was able to look at it in the shop and when I touched it I nearly threw it across the store.

Tldr - I want a mug and might buying one soon. Yay!
I feel your pain. I totally get that thing where you don't like the feel of certain crockery. Someone close to me has a thing about that too and if it has that rough terracotta texture, it's a definite no no for them 😬🥵

According to Sky News, Peter "Yorkshire Ripper" Sutcliffe, has died this morning after contracting Covid 19.

May he rots in Hell :mad:

Last edited:
Fantastic day at work, must of made shitloads of cash today, I normally do have a good day on Friday 13th.