Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My anxiety was calm today enough for me to do my make up and do some writing and not feel nervous about any of it 😊😊 win win for me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Downloaded the water bill and it's good news.

We are £45 in credit which means the monthly payments are going down from £35 to £28
per month. This will be for the next six months at least, getting a water meter was a very
wise idea.

On the subject of bills, the phone bill is now under control, I had a long chat with BT about
the bill and working together alterations have been made and we are no longer paying
for certain phone calls.

Reactions: 5
Finally managed to cut my lawn and trim my hedges in glorious sunshine after days and days of wet and windy weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Massive cuddle from my son after being at his dads all weekend and eating the rest of the Lindt chocs I bought at the outlet village yesterday.

Reactions: 2
I had to go to B&Q and on the way I had to go through a part of road that is at the bottom of a small slope and gets slightly flooded. I waited before going through it as I could see a cyclist coming towards me, it was an old man and as he went through the flooded bit he stuck his feet out either side of his bike and had a big old smile on his face. Really made my day! 😊

• Heart
Getting home from work just after 6PM, not often that happens.

Reactions: 4
My dog had the stitches out of his nose today. They were irritating him so I’m so glad he’s happy, he makes me feel so lucky to have him so the thought of him not being comfortable really upsets me. I know I’m pathetic because he’s a dog but he’s my best mate

• Heart
Got told I have a whole day WFH tomorrow. I think I've only had 3 since April! Cannot wait.

Reactions: 3
My bank notifying me I have earned 14 pence interest for my savings account!

Am just on Amazon working out how to spend it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
96 days after requesting a refund and 4 months after they should have happened, we’ve finally received the money back for our cancelled honeymoon flights. Very nice surprise seeing that sat in the bank!

Reactions: 6
Finally managed to cut my lawn and trim my hedges in glorious sunshine after days and days of wet and windy weather.
I am such a dirty moo cow 😂😂
Water infection and high fibre diet?

*exits thread before making (after edit an even more) inappropriate joke*

• Haha
I managed to get things done I’ve been meaning to do for ages
1. Order photos for my sisters scrapbook I’m making of her two daughters.
2. Make blended fruit pots for my daughter.
and tomorrow I’m hoping to clean the house 😂

Reactions: 3
My brother took Mother to get her Flu Jab, first time she's been out the house for months, after the jab my brother took Mother for a drive.

Next week, Mother will be 90.

• Heart
Managing not to utter one single swear word while trying to install, update and configure Windows 10 on my sister's laptop (Of course what was going through my mind at the time was a different story :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My youngest is in reception. Normally the pta (I'm part of that) do a Halloween disco. We couldnt do it this year but instead they've done it so every bubble has a mini disco this week after school. My youngest was so excited to dress up all spooky and has had the best time with his friends. It's made us all smile

Last edited:
  • Heart
Managing not to utter one single swear word while trying to install, update and configure Windows 10 on my sister's laptop (Of course what was going through my mind at the time was a different story :ROFLMAO:)
Now that is an achievement. 🤗

Spoke to mum and her pre-op went well (she is having an op to remove a pre-cancerous lump from her breast in a fortnight).

Ermmm... Work is tit right now, but I survived another day (scraping the barrel with that one!).

Oh! I ate a brownie, and it was good!

• Heart