Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with all of the negativity happening in the world, on a daily basis, I feel like we should make a conscious effort to focus on the positives.

This thread is for you to tell us about one thing good that happened within your day,whether it’s something major or a small win we wanna know about it!

I’ll start...

today I filled my car up with petrol and managed to stop bang on what I wanted to pay without going over and adding the annoying extra 1p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s great when that happens but it’s like a fine art trying to get it spot on...well done!
my good things today are I did a really good workout and was buzzing afterwards and later on I ate 2 Kit Kat’s 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I looked in the mirror and didn’t feel insecure in my skin today. Last week was really hard for me, I had a flare up of my condition, which made me want to stay in bed all day and avoid everyone.

but today it cleared up a bit, and I felt a million times happier ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband made scones this morning. I can't make them to save my life, so he's 'official scone maker' in our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Made it to the weekend so I can have a lazy day after a manic work week. Looking forward to a junk food lunch and to watch a film.

Reactions: 13
I’ve had a horrible day and argued with everyone but now my house looks halfway tidy and my little tyke asked me for a cuddle. So we are enjoying a cuddle and some Mickey Mouse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a scan this morning, and saw my baby girl twins.
My husband is still shellshocked. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Finally setup my new Smart TV's wifi and managed to connect and login to the BBC iplayer App, later I hope to be able to log into ITV/CH4/myfive if and when I need them.

This is my first ever smart TV, after years of using a normal LCD Flatscreen, we have upgraded to a 24inch Smart TV which my Brother found with a massive discount,

Reactions: 8
Something good just happened!!

My copy of Dr Who "Fury from the Deep" arrived through the letter box, excited to buggery because I've never ever seen this story.
(It's one of the missing stories from the Patrick Troughton Era animated in B&W and in Colour.)

That's my day sorted.

Reactions: 5
Struggling to think of anything as I fractured my ankle this morning 😓
you now have the opportunity to rest and heal - getting your boyfriend/husband/mum/sister to run around after you 😉

hoping you have a speedy recovery 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I woke up to a lovely text message from a guy I matched on bumble months ago, I hope one day we can meet, even if it’s just friends as we have been chatting since April. I also put on jeans for the first time (been living in leggings during lockdown) and they still fit so don’t have to buy new jeans... isn’t jean shopping the worst and I love jeans. I finished my painting project.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today the weather was nice enough to be able to hang my bedsheets outside on the line to dry after washing them, they smell lovely 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9