Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I had a scan this morning, and saw my baby girl twins.
My husband is still shellshocked. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Eastonell

So with all of the negativity happening in the world, on a daily basis, I feel like we should make a conscious effort to focus on the positives.

This thread is for you to tell us about one thing good that happened within your day,whether it’s something major or a small win we wanna know about it!

I’ll start...

today I filled my car up with petrol and managed to stop bang on what I wanted to pay without going over and adding the annoying extra 1p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I looked in the mirror and didn’t feel insecure in my skin today. Last week was really hard for me, I had a flare up of my condition, which made me want to stay in bed all day and avoid everyone.

but today it cleared up a bit, and I felt a million times happier ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My husband made scones this morning. I can't make them to save my life, so he's 'official scone maker' in our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gembo

VIP Member
It’s great when that happens but it’s like a fine art trying to get it spot on...well done!
my good things today are I did a really good workout and was buzzing afterwards and later on I ate 2 Kit Kat’s 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This will make me sound so pathetic but I reached out to someone and feel like I’ve found a friend and I’m so happy about it. I’ve spoken on here before about how I feel lonely and that I don’t really have anyone other than my partner or family to talk to. I saw a girl I kmew from school share an insta post about feeling lonely so I reached out to her and we’ve been chatting non stop ever since. i Just feel really good

• Heart
Reactions: 16

hrh89

VIP Member
not a huge achievement but I finally tidied hoovered and cleaned my room which had become a complete state. Clothes on the floor, wrappers, cups and plates everywhere..embarrassing. Currently struggling mentally and haven’t had the want to keep it tidy. It was a state but I feel better for doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It hasn't happened yet but later on I'll be joining a zoom call to watch my Mum receive an award (which she doesn't know she'll be receiving yet) from the owners of the residential care home for people for dementia which she manages. She's managed the home so well through this pandemic so well in that there has not been 1 single case of covid in her home since it began. I am so proud of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I finally built up the courage to tell my boss how stressed I have been at work recently. To add some context, I work in a solicitors as a secretary. There are normally 5 in the office but 3 staff have been furloughed, leaving just me and the solicitor. I'm carrying the weight of what should be 4 people. Up until recently I've been coping really well but the last few weeks I've struggled. I'm finding it all too stressful and feeling like I'm burning myself out. I've been worried to tell him though (he's not the most approachable at the best of times, and I'm wanting to make a good impression in the hope of progressing here, so felt like telling him I'm struggling to cope might have the opposite effect!)

He was actually really nice about it and I feel stupid now for even worrying about telling him! He reassured me that I've made a huge impression on the senior partner of the firm, and assured me that with redundancies on the way, I am 100% safe. He also said he was waiting until after the redundancies to tell me but in recognition of my hard work I am being given a payrise! Such a relief and it's nice to know my hard work hasn't gone unnoticed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Belulah

VIP Member
I’ve had a horrible day and argued with everyone but now my house looks halfway tidy and my little tyke asked me for a cuddle. So we are enjoying a cuddle and some Mickey Mouse!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
My bank notifying me I have earned 14 pence interest for my savings account!

Am just on Amazon working out how to spend it :LOL:

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My other half knows I've been feeling down about where I am in life right now and decided to run me a candle lit bath then sat down with me and told me that we may not be where we want to be right now, but hopefully by this time next year we will be and to look forward not back. I know it's only words but it really cheered me up,

• Heart
Reactions: 13