Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you live alone technically it's allowed? You can be her bubble! Aaaahhh I'm happy for you πŸ’– i knew you had been down. Funny how much you get to know someone through some off topic threads on a gossip website eh 😊 enjoy! X
If I could PM you I would, but I'm still new here. but thank you for your kind words and support. I am so bloody happy I can't tell you.

Anyway, time for a long drive ahead :)❀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was going to sign up for Apple music but ended up on Amazon and saw that they was offering Amazon Music free for 3 months 😁

My ex text me a few minutes ago, and wants to have a Zoom chat at 4pm this afternoon. She wants to "clear the air!"

After a stormy three weeks since our split I am hoping the clouds are going to clear.

I could be premature with this post, but for the moment I am hoping above hope today WILL be a good day! (y)
I didn't realise you had split up, sorry to hear this but hope all goes well tonight!

My garden robin was waiting for me to get up this morning to get their breakfast πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not today, but a few days ago I got my driving licence back after having to surrender it for twelve months due to an epileptic seizure which fractured my arm. It was isolating in itself not being able to drive. But today I got back in the driver's seat, and it was like I never stopped 😊

Reactions: 3
The timing of my 10 minute walk round the block at lunch has happened to coincide with the postie's round a lot lately, we give each other a nod and a smile now! You'd hardly know I'm in London

Received a "I Love You" card in the post just a few minutes ago from my g/f. (Also contained a very naughty rhyme inside ;) )

Reactions: 2
My daughter got to pick her new longed for puppy from a litter of puppies born 2 weeks ago πŸ₯°. We are all so excited πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Can't wait to meet him in 7 weeks πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. We love him already ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bought a cameo video message in advance for someone's birthday late last night and they had recorded and sent it by this morning :D
We're both huge fans and it was even better than I expected, they'd put a real effort in. Can't wait to see friends face on their birthday :LOL: