Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a testing day in work I looked at my messages to find my friend had sent me the cutest pictures of her 1 year old daughter with pasta sauce all round her chops ♥ made me smile xxx

Reactions: 6
I saw my best friend for our first child free catch up since March and laughed until I cried at the funny stories she had to tell me 💕

Reactions: 7
Had a mad dream about a former coworker and her (not real) pretend cat that she brought to the office. I think you probably had to be there but it amused me anyway.

Reactions: 2
Me and my jigsaw building partner completed a jigsaw we started ages ago 😀. I know it's not as sweet as other posts but we were so happy, we did a high five ✋

Maybe not today, but the weekend just gone, I got to spend the day with all four of my children. Something which has never ever happened before.

• Heart
I taught a class I was nervous about but the were lush and we had a great lesson.

Finally got replacement dvd's for my Star Trek DS9 collection, there was a fault on some discs and I managed to buy second hand copies from Germany very cheap. Now all the dvd's are copied onto an external drive and all I have to do now is rip them so I can play them on my Kindle fire.

Reactions: 2
not a huge achievement but I finally tidied hoovered and cleaned my room which had become a complete state. Clothes on the floor, wrappers, cups and plates everywhere..embarrassing. Currently struggling mentally and haven’t had the want to keep it tidy. It was a state but I feel better for doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
not a huge achievement but I finally tidied hoovered and cleaned my room which had become a complete state. Clothes on the floor, wrappers, cups and plates everywhere..embarrassing. Currently struggling mentally and haven’t had the want to keep it tidy. It was a state but I feel better for doing it.
Its awful isn't it? You know it needs to be done and you say to yourself after this coffee, after lunch, after work, when i get home from asda, whats the point i can't have visitors at the moment anyway cos of covid, but its doing my head in, in a bit, after dinner, when i have got dressed.....so many excuses but then you do it and feel good about it 😊😊

Reactions: 3
My puppy went on a train for the first time and didn’t wee on there 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reduced the overdraft on my English bank account significantly this morning. One more ~small reduction and it's gone, never to be seen or applied for again! I could have reduced it 2 years ago but I was awful with money then. Serious weight off my shoulders ☺

Reactions: 11
I reduced the overdraft on my English bank account significantly this morning. One more ~small reduction and it's gone, never to be seen or applied for again! I could have reduced it 2 years ago but I was awful with money then. Serious weight off my shoulders ☺
Well done 👍👍👍👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't very often get the chance to have time to myself but today I did. 😀 I cleaned out two cupboards (2 black bags of rubbish), I've had a bath with nice smelly salts and plan to watch some girlie films later on. 😀

• Heart
Went for an opticians appointment and bonded with the assistant about travelling, bless her when we got to till she put it through like I had a free eye test voucher so I had the £25 appointment for free

Reactions: 10
Went for an opticians appointment and bonded with the assistant about travelling, bless her when we got to till she put it through like I had a free eye test voucher so I had the £25 appointment for free
Love good souls like this 😊👌🏻😬

this is why you respect people in retail and treat them as humans with respect and decency! They WILL go above and beyond for you. Props to the assistant for being kind and to you for clearly being a polite and appreciative customer. When I worked retail I very much appreciated customers like yourself who took the time to have a chat and treated me as an equal and not someone behind a till. 😊 You always get better service when you’re nice

Reactions: 9
this is why you respect people in retail and treat them as humans with respect and decency! They WILL go above and beyond for you. Props to the assistant for being kind and to you for clearly being a polite and appreciative customer. When I worked retail I very much appreciated customers like yourself who took the time to have a chat and treated me as an equal and not someone behind a till. 😊 You always get better service when you’re nice
i am a retail worker so I am always overly kind and polite even with bad service. I just think you never know what’s going on in someone’s life, like I’ve been to work when some dire tit was happening to me and even though I was putting on a fake smile maybe I wasn’t as charming as I would be normally. As a customer, I always try and make sure I tell staff to have a nice day and have a chat about something even if its trivial, mainly because I love those kinds of customers❤

• Heart