Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. The brother in law thing is just appalling. That beautiful lady must have died in pure agony and fear being hit at speed and then trapped under an ATV. What an absolute scumbag coward to leave her to die like that.

Also, think about this, he was 25 when he did it, I’m not trying to blame the parents as he’s literally an adult, but it seems like Mr and Mrs Kilgour have raised their ‘men’ to be silly wee boys. At least Kyle holds down a job but if he’s not working he’s in his wanking cupboard or now his new bleeping den at his parents house 🤦‍♀️

A bunch of mutants the lot of them 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
So much for SociopathMama.xo coming on to tell us last night about her “tit lip” 😂😂😂 she must have been too busy hiding in cupboard cunts lair to get over the shock of the latest scandal surfacing 😆😆

She’ll be affronted that her brother in law has been outed guuuuys, well done to the Tricia who found that out 👏🏻👏🏻 Hope that sentence he had was one of her affirmations because that’s bleeping disgusting, four years for killing that poor woman?! Read that her husband (who’s passed away now) seen her on top of the bike, tangled in it while that bastard fled the scene. Makes me sick to my stomach. Hoping he meets his match in the jail 😡😡😡

10000% agree Aimee wouldn’t have been best pleased with the attention taken from her that day of the sentencing ! As if she hadn’t badgered on about her miscarriage enough as it was 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 11
No one, absolutely no one is following you for Callie Aimee, probably the opposite! Look at your story insights to see how many people swipe away on your story when that whiny little brats face fills the screen 😅😅😅😅😅

9A08B3A7-7CFF-4E3D-89CC-655A217A9210.jpeg

• Haha
No update on the flip flop lip to convince us why it's such a good treatment (her lips look scabby and infected to be honest), no update on the best weekend ever, no update on her house situation, just lazy influencing asking her followers what she should do with her "platform" - she is sooooooo useless. But please if you do follow here please take one for the team and tell her everyone has had enough of callie!!! She's not entertaining, she's an obnoxious little tit, she needs a bath, a decent meal, an early night and some boundaries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I found Kyle on LinkedIn. He's only a 'trainee engineer' with Scottish Power...so feck knows how he's funding her lifestyle.
[/QUOTE]

I think it’s safe to say Kyle has a bit of a side hustle going on, absolutely no way does his wage cover their lifestyle, mortgage, x2 cars, b&m hauls. Would think what has happened to his brother would be a wake up call to stop and tell that lazy cow to get a job!

Reactions: 8
Poor Aimee needing a nap, with her oh so stressful life 😔
Wow. Does she really think this is worthy content?? I am tired, I had a nap, I picked up the kids, I went to buy M&Ms, now I'm lying in my own pish again. Why is she not preparing dinner, washing school kit, doing homework, walking the dog?? Jesus Christ this bint needs an intervention. She is a lazy, useless piece of tit.

I can’t stop laughing at callie in that pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s the bowl cut

Also how slim is amie in that pic

Reactions: 7
Just unfollowed her. Cannot bear the noice that comes from that child. There is absolutely nothing cute about it Amy. She should set up a page just for Callie and I’m sure she’d get the hint when she only gets 4 followers. She’s bleeping delusional if she thinks people like that and aren’t just there to watch the car crash 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only watch her on an anonymous viewer - wouldn't give her the view to add to her stats, same with all the other arseholes, big d-dug, scabby paper, eccy jaw maw, rancid rachel Murray, big ash reid etc, the people I follow on my insta are people I like, and have good content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I only watch her on an anonymous viewer - wouldn't give her the view to add to her stats, same with all the other arseholes, big d-dug, scabby paper, eccy jaw maw, rancid rachel Murray, big ash reid etc, the people I follow on my insta are people I like, and have good content.
Scabby paper. SCABBY PAPER!!! I am crying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s pondscum behaviour that with a following of over 30k that’s she’s not even took two mins out her life to at least even share anywhere local taking donations for Ukraine or even shared a link to Save The Children etc over the last couple of weeks 😩 but to be fair on her she has been super busy guuuuys plodding about her mother in laws house and flying to London to look like a spare tit infront of her new best friends. Even in a modern day war, it’s still got to be the Aimee Show

This latest news about the kilgours has disgusted me absolute scumbags, and her posting things like that when it happened always all about aimee, I'm annoyed I still followed and gave her the time of day after she made the Sarah Everard murder all about her remember she posted a glam selfie, Saying she was just walking home and when she was pulled up. She says her face would pull more engagement than Sarah's or something along those lines 😭again total scumbags

I think it’s pondscum behaviour that with a following of over 30k that’s she’s not even took two mins out her life to at least even share anywhere local taking donations for Ukraine or even shared a link to Save The Children etc over the last couple of weeks 😩 but to be fair on her she has been super busy guuuuys plodding about her mother in laws house and flying to London to look like a spare tit infront of her new best friends. Even in a modern day war, it’s still got to be the Aimee Show
Let's not be too hard on her, she did clean for an hour yesterday and then she had to have a wee sleep today while Callie scratched her back and then told her kids they were going to McD's but then never went - this sort of content takes planning, it doesn't just happen!!!

I'd be surprised if she knew there was a war, or that we are all on the verge of being penniless - because it doesn't affect her!!! She only mentioned the fuel prices because eccy jaw maw did, she probably couldn't tell you how much it's gone up by!!! and she said her car is diesel, that school run of 30+ miles a day won't be cheap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watch this space. She'll give a wee page a share in a day or two now

• Haha
Does Aimee genuinely think Monin only make syrup for lattes?? I thought these instahuns were all about the cocktail lifestyle. She's so bleeping thick and clueless about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.