Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her page she has FIVE highlight reels dedicated to her daughter and not one for her sons! She has one for a bloody toilet but can’t have a wee highlight of her boys, it’s so sad!
Ah that's so sad, and so blatant! As a mum to both flavours I just don't get this. I had 2 girls then a boy and I remember being worried I'd act differently with my lad but the thought of favouring any of them over the others is unthinkable. She's a bleeping boot.

Reactions: 13
Those lips look so bumpy! Hell mend people going to someone who went to a day course and allow them to INJECT into their face!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
New here 👋 I've followed her a while albeit I tap through alot so I don't actually know why they are at his parents house when theirs hasn't sold? Can anyone help me out. TIA my lovelies.

Reactions: 4
I really feel for those poor boys. If strangers can see through the internet how much she favours her daughter then I can only imagine the emotional hurt those children feel. On her page she has FIVE highlight reels dedicated to her daughter and not one for her sons! She has one for a bloody toilet but can’t have a wee highlight of her boys, it’s so sad!
That is just so so bad

Reactions: 1
Only recently came across this absolute belter. Wow. Why the hell would anyone want to publicise all over social media what a lazy, bleeping disgrace they are? Does she think it’s somehow cool or relatable to be a neglectful, slothful mother?

And as for that precocious little urchin of her’s! That child looks dirty, unkempt, exhausted and badly in need of some proper nutrition. Does she ever put a brush through that kid’s hair? And don’t get me started on the safeguarding issues with trying to turn your child into some sort of Instagram star.

And so people actually follow this fucknugget, and send her free stuff, and invite her to events? duck me. I want off this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is the LEAST social mama I have ever witnessed in my entire life , she does the square root of duck all every single day in creation.... also I have never ever had so much 2nd ha d embarrassment in my entire life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh what a surprise, Aimee making mocktails with the syrup she slagged yesterday, wonder where she got that idea from 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh what a surprise, Aimee making mocktails with the syrup she slagged yesterday, wonder where she got that idea from 🤔😂😂
My first thought when I saw that as well.

It's just a shame she never takes tattle up on the suggestions of washing on a regular basis or paying her sons any attention.

Reactions: 12
Why are the crawling about the floor shoving those cakes into their mouth like they’ve never been fed! Can’t blame the kids they are just copying their mum!

And Aimee’s best friend who they both dreamed of having their 4th baby together for years turns out to be her neighbour 🥴😂 she really has no pals!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are the crawling about the floor shoving those cakes into their mouth like they’ve never been fed!
I wondered this too, the skanky brown carpet and the dogs nose in about everything do they not have a bleeping table? This is almost as bad as the weans feet all over the pizza 🤮 god they are a boggin family.

Reactions: 8
She does cook a toastie on the living room window ledge so what do we expect!
I may be wrong but I think the living room meal preparations is because the kitchen is too small for them all to cram in to take part in making the food. I’ll judge her for pleeeeeenntttyyy other things but the layout of her house isn’t her fault. 😂😂

How many times is Sh'aimee going to say she needs a "glow up" before someone panders to her and offers her a freebie treatment of something or another? And please stop using the term glow up when all you need is to get out your festering pit, shower and run a brush through your hair.

Also what feckin grown man goes to the cinema with his pals in the middle of the day when he has kids at home - these people do not live in the same world as me at all.

Reactions: 21
I may be wrong but I think the living room meal preparations is because the kitchen is too small for them all to cram in to take part in making the food. I’ll judge her for pleeeeeenntttyyy other things but the layout of her house isn’t her fault. 😂😂
Nah I genuinely just think she's a bleeping idiot. She had plenty space in the wee kitchen to set up her phone to film her and G that time she was waving around a knife. Let's not forget the wardrobe in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get them big melons in control flapping about the bed with a mind of their own 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Genuine question, what is a glow up?

She has huge lashes, brows done, filled lips, manicured nails, and hair recently done. I don’t understand what else there is to do?

I could understand somebody feeling like this if they didn’t regularly have these things - but she does this stuff all the time?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.