Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Aimee genuinely think Monin only make syrup for lattes?? I thought these instahuns were all about the cocktail lifestyle. She's so bleeping thick and clueless about everything.
i just saw that and thought the same - also that she is so unappreciative as those are expensive. The grenadine one is lovely, in mocktails. She's not very worldly wise, it was only a few months ago she had even eaten a prawn and she didn't know what shallots were!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says she hasn’t had a coffee for weeks but was at costa after her trip and was ripped for getting a Starbucks by money mum 🤣🤣🤣. Why you always lying Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still waiting for the lip flip chat on her stories! 😂😂😂 she started talking about it then changed the subject! What u gonna say about your botched, flat, frozen lip from big orange ange? 😂😂😂 don’t leave us hanging sh’aimee, you said you’ve had so many DM’s 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still waiting for the lip flip chat on her stories! 😂😂😂 she started talking about it then changed the subject! What u gonna say about your botched, flat, frozen lip from big orange ange? 😂😂😂 don’t leave us hanging sh’aimee, you said you’ve had so many DM’s 🙄
The lip literally looks like the sausage bap she was talking about at the start of the week 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to get that filler dissolved pronto. She’s looking haggard as duck.

awful.

• Haha
How many signatures would it take on a petition to get Aimee to stop saying "hello my lovlies" ... signatures would also count towards the banning Callie from saying "hewoooo instagwam" petition. I cannot bleeping suffer those two phrases any longer. They make my ears BLEED!
The 'content' this woman churns out. Back to the bleeping in laws coffee machine 😴. Talking tit about not having a coffee for a while. Okay Aimee. Okay. Then it'll be a video of Callie doing make up, or singing, or something else bleeping annoying. Tell us about how she's got something exciting to share, won't ever share it. Moan about the boys. Another coffee. SILVERBURN!! Cry about how amazing last weekend was. Probably book a hair/nail appointment and then say she's embarrassed about speaking in front of Kyle. She's not done a body positive post in a while so I'm expecting one of those for engagement. I think she just pulls it out of a hat what shite she'll spew that day.
She could have really make it a think about trying to organise and sell a house with 3 young kids, tips and tricks for packing and decluttering when you don't have a house to move into yet. But she missed that opportunity and it trying to flaunt her in laws house as her own 🤦🏼‍♀️. Where is the MIL all day? Does she hide out of the way of aimee? Is she working? Does aimee purposely make sure she's not in the stories so it appears to be her house... who knows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so god damn lazy isn’t she, she is just like a big slob lounging around her in laws house in her pj’s all morning and having mid afternoon naps - who does that? Some days I’m knackered but you plough on and have an earlier night, not have a sleep mid afternoon when your kid is there 😵💫
Why doesn’t she know what her son is doing at his assembly? She doesn’t know if it’s a group thing or individual. Why not ask him Aimee & get to know what he is doing!! You best believe she would know if it was Callie. Makes me sad that she has zero interest in her boys and they are clearly an inconvenience to her 😔

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what Kyle’s dads business actually does? I can’t find any details other than the name 😂 aka a money washing business 👀

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what Kyle’s dads business actually does? I can’t find any details other than the name 😂 aka a money washing business 👀
He will be an offshore contractor, really common to have a company set up like that and just get paid via a larger company. Really doubt they are dodgy, probably really hardworking.

The content I am waiting for is 'how we explained to the kids why we don't see uncle kurt anymore'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He will be an offshore contractor, really common to have a company set up like that and just get paid via a larger company. Really doubt they are dodgy, probably really hardworking.

The content I am waiting for is 'how we explained to the kids why we don't see uncle kurt anymore'
I think it's crazy they've moved kids into that house when all that's been going on with their uncle, they will have heard every works spoken about it, seen their dad and gran probably struggle and wonder what the hell is going on, any responsible parent would do everything they could to shield them from it completely. Also insulting to that poor woman's family that they would be able to see them all posting as if nothing has happened and out living their lives not a care in the world. Bizarre

Says she hasn’t had a coffee for weeks but was at costa after her trip and was ripped for getting a Starbucks by money mum 🤣🤣🤣. Why you always lying Aimee
I think what she meant was she hasn't had a vanilla latte in ages as she was too much of a scrounger to put her hand in Kyle's pocket to refill the vanilla syrup themselves (you know since shes the one thats used it all). She's clearly just been waiting on the FIL to restock. I'd imagine she feels that he should pay for it since its his coffee machine rather than her buying it since it's her using it.
She's insufferable 🤮

Ah actually cannae imagine announcing tae folk that I sit aboot ma MILs hoose aw day sleeping and drinking her coffee. If that was ma MIL she’d be telling me tae chase masel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s exactly the mindset she will have, I’m not paying for it it’s not my coffee machine 🙄 I bet she also went empty handed to that money mums house, could have taken them for dinner or even a takeaway and clearly no flowers or anything have been sent since she came back because you can be certain that wouldn’t have been missed off Instagram by either of them 🙄 I think this is all down to her having no friends or social skills, she truly is like a selfish teenager!

Reactions: 10
Such a greedy, grabby cow. Taking the piss out of her FIL for buying syrups that she didn't like. Here's a bleeping newsflash... he might like them! The day she realises it's not all about her will be a good one.

Reactions: 11
Such a greedy, grabby cow. Taking the piss out of her FIL for buying syrups that she didn't like. Here's a bleeping newsflash... he might like them! The day she realises it's not all about her will be a good one.
She is probably also living in his house rent free with her whole family while he is out working hard

Reactions: 9
Exactly and you know what you lazy wee toad, you could do something mental like BUY YOUR OWN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly the mindset she will have, I’m not paying for it it’s not my coffee machine 🙄 I bet she also went empty handed to that money mums house, could have taken them for dinner or even a takeaway and clearly no flowers or anything have been sent since she came back because you can be certain that wouldn’t have been missed off Instagram by either of them 🙄 I think this is all down to her having no friends or social skills, she truly is like a selfish teenager!
Yes, like a 16 year old who always needs told to do the courteous thing. Send flowers, send a card, pop in with chocolates, drop by with a bag of groceries etc etc, maybe she's just not been raised right? My girls learned all this because I hammered it into them and led by example That's how kind considerate adults are made, not by wearing BE KIND jumpers on Instagram. I cannot believe she's not just went out and picked up some vanilla syrup herself. She's so petulant and thoughtless. Her MIL must be off her face on the temazepam or something, I'd kick her fanny in.
What's Aimee's maiden name?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We've got Tricias on here who know the witch who birthed ddug (😉) surely there's got to be someone lurking in the woodwork who knows the MIL. Because I absolutely have to know what she thinks of Aimee doing nothing at all. Not working, not even taking her own kids to school, claiming Instagram as a job yet too embarrassed to speak infront of Kyle and then moving into her house mid renovations and making out like she spent 3/4 hours the other day tidying it 😫.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.