Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she was waiting until it was clean before getting the home report and photos done... so could have been happening last week when she was there showing off her gifted (I assume) deep clean of the carpets and sofa. Would probably mean it's just about to hit the market this week or next. Not aware of the housing market down in Glasgow as don't live anywhere close.

Kyle and his parents must have deep pockets to keep princess amiee happy, wonder if she's applied to any of those jobs she was browsing last week 😂 bet her MIL is suggesting it to her to get her contributing to the place and stop her moping about drinking all her coffee every day.

Reactions: 5
It is nice they must have a good relationship with his parents that they can stay with them but would you not be embarrassed staying at their house and swanning about like a jobless teenager? The thought of moving out of your home to get it cleaned and decluttered is a luxury most people do not have available to them. I would understand it if she had a job and was too busy to manage but she literally does nothing all day everyday!!!!

Reactions: 9
Maybe they can't afford it anymore or something so trying not to use electricity etc. God knows. Those kids aren't getting any more stability being at the in laws or her mum's the whole situation is a joke

Also her saying yesterday was a 'chill day' every day is a bloody chill day lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ve moved in there to “save” and she is hoping that eventually the in-laws will get sick of them and just give them the money.

Surely tho if they couldn’t afford it then she would be having to cull her shopping sprees/lunches out/beauty treatments etc.
Also that’s Xtina Reilly hairdressers must be mortified when she tags them in her scraggy, I brushed hair extensions 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ None of her other clients have hair like that!

Reactions: 6
Any excuse to get out of the school run! :cautious:

This actually infuriates me. Folk needlessly keeping their kids off school as they too scared to drive 5 miles in like an inch of snow but will moan day and night to have to do any kind of home schooling!

oh yeah but a 45 minute jaunt down to Troon for fun is okay!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’ll not take her kids to school coz of the weather yet will go all the way to Troon to see her pal?
Scummy social mama strikes again

Reactions: 12
Any excuse to get out of the school run! :cautious:
Shame her mum is Ill but why are they even there in first place? It’s a school night, most people leave staying with grandparents etc till the weekend? She is so all over the place no wonder she can’t get anything done! I feel so sorry for those kids having to deal with her haphazard lifestyle. No stability, no routine, if this was a scheme mum without the fake posh accent I wonder what would be said!! And constant eating from other places and no home cooked meals (from what I see) but then if you arnt settled in a home then how could you plan and cook..

Shame her mum is Ill but why are they even there in first place? It’s a school night, most people leave staying with grandparents etc till the weekend? She is so all over the place no wonder she can’t get anything done! I feel so sorry for those kids having to deal with her haphazard lifestyle. No stability, no routine, if this was a scheme mum without the fake posh accent I wonder what would be said!! And constant eating from other places and no home cooked meals (from what I see) but then if you arnt settled in a home then how could you plan and cook..
She’s staying there cos she moved in with her MIL who is mid renovation and basically living in a building site (which she was aware of when she moved in) and she is currently having her entire hall floor lifted so it’s pretty much a big hole in the ground, so she went to her own mums for a few nights… all while she has her own perfectly good family home lying empty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s talking a load of shite as per usual, there is a dusting of snow and it’s forecast to snow WITH rain for the rest of the day, she’s going on like the beast from the east is back! I had to laugh at her “I’m so tired I will TRY to stay up and awake” as if going back to bed when she’s home alone with 3 young kids should even be an option!! I can not stand her!!

And she’s that concerned about her mum, saying she’s getting home today, her dad won’t be back but she’s still going to piss off down to Troon if she can. Only the weather will hold her back from going not her mum that was taken to hospital during the night! Can you imagine if she just came out of hospital after being rushed in, someone would need to look after the “kiddies” as she stays in bed for a week! Not that her mum will be bothered, she will be glad the selfish wee cow and feral Callie are out the house I’m sure… both their voices would be enough to tip you over the edge when you’re not feeling great!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Aw man Aimee, get off insta and live in the real world. You’re vaguebooking enough random comments and brave soldier faces to let the world know Something Is Going On.

Just go deal with it, sort your head out, get your act together, look after your mum, and have some self respect. You do not need to keep posting these updates and sacrificing your dignity.

If you’ve not yet consistently monetised your account with c30k followers, this is NOT going to help.

Get some books out and read with your kids, get them to write a story. Look up educational things on YouTube - volcanoes and lifecycle of a sunflower are good for all ages, and they can draw them after. That’s 4 separate half hour ideas to keep them educated today! Make a pot of soup and order some groceries. Cancel Troon and focus on your mum and your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s staying there cos she moved in with her MIL who is mid renovation and basically living in a building site (which she was aware of when she moved in) and she is currently having her entire hall floor lifted so it’s pretty much a big hole in the ground, so she went to her own mums for a few nights… all while she has her own perfectly good family home lying empty.
This is pretty much what I meant, why isn’t she in her own house where kids could be settled and her cooking etc, she lives for the drama I’m beginning to see very clearly

This is pretty much what I meant, why isn’t she in her own house where kids could be settled and her cooking etc, she lives for the drama I’m beginning to see very clearly
Yup and it means she can laze about like a moody teenager while somebody else looks after her kids & cooks/cleans.
She is in no way adult enough to have another kid but mark my words, she will be pregnant again soon

• Wow
Her latest videos of the kids playing and her talking to them... clearly her posh accent is sooooo put on coz she doesn't sound like that in those videos. Oh my goooooness... who'd have known eh!

I can’t cope with her today, thinly veiled hints that her mum is seriously unwell (unwell enough to justify a midnight dash to hospital) and she’s spilling all the beans without spilling them?! Have some respect for your mum Aimee, all your bought followers, Instagram bots and very few actual followers now all know your mums business which is so unnecessary!
She’ll do anything for attention this girl! She has absolutely ZERO CONTENT so spraffs total shite about nothing or things that’s no one else’s business. I can’t deal with her anymore.
Got off Instagram Aimee you total waste of space!

No sign of the dog, so she’s either left her MIL to deal with her dog in a building site or given her away since that’s her thing!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here guys, first time posting! I actually don't mind Aimee I think she is pretty vulnerable/stuck in a rut at the moment and I do think she is just naive. I'm a couple of years older than her and wouldn't dream of posting my whole life on the gram. I have no kids so don't feel in a position to mum bash but if she was my bestie I would be telling her to get a grip, get off insta and life her life without having to document it or make money? She needs more adult conversation and a purpose, a wee part time job to get her confidence back and have something of her own to be proud of rather than her kids. There are hundreds of wee part time roles around/working from home admin roles etc that she could do with little or no experience or get a wee temp role to build up experience. It is mental going from Bearsden to Barrhead/Mearns (is that where her mum is?) with kids living out a suitcase. That's something I done when I was 18 staying at my boyfriends house/parents house.

I do think there is something else going behind the scenes and I really hope her mum is okay. I wish she would own up, she's so real and "relatable" about everything else surely giving the real reason for moving houses etc would be better than being vague and people thinking she is taking the kids out of their routine (especially after the past couple of years) for no apparent reason. Its as like she is stuck in lockdown 2020 no routine just doing what she wants with no thoughts for her children's wellbeing and stability.

Ddug on the other hand I think knows exactly what she is doing, remember she said stay clear of Botox deals etc? Then she's shilling 3 areas for £100. At it. Also loves talking about trolls etc - only because some people on here know her personally and know she is a piece of work, I think she must be poison to be around, its not like you see her go out with old pals etc who aren't insta maws boosting her profile. Her school pals must know she is a whopper .

I've never had botox or anything and lived a wild lifestyle in my teens/twenties and I don't look that weather beaten its mental all this money they spend on themselves when a good diet and a good bit of exercise would do the trick. Same for her wee wains.

Sorry for the rant - lurking too long and had to get them feelings out before I hit the wine. Love this thread - you Tricia's are hilarious

Im so confused about the house situation🙈. Her poor kids, you just know they are the kids up till all hours, falling asleep in class or acting up not able to concentrate due to shite diet and no sleep☹

Reactions: 8
Just go deal with it, sort your head out, get your act together, look after your mum, and have some self respect. You do not need to keep posting these updates and sacrificing your dignity.
💯 this 👆🏼
Can’t believe what a car crash she is - insta obsessed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.