Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee. Ddug and scabbie would do well to give this a watch...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god. That gave me the shivers. So well done! My 4 year old girl is sitting next to me colouring in. Iā€™m already scared for the time sheā€™ll want a phoneā€¦never mind knowing what the hell Instagram is and saying hello to followers on thereā€¦.

Reactions: 7
Oh god. That gave me the shivers. So well done! My 4 year old girl is sitting next to me colouring in. Iā€™m already scared for the time sheā€™ll want a phoneā€¦never mind knowing what the hell Instagram is and saying hello to followers on thereā€¦.
It's scary isn't it. It's inevitable children these days are going to grow up around technology and at times its even great for communication and school work etc. But I can't help but think for example Callie thinking she can just speak to anyone through the phone because her mum does, and even encourages her to do could go so so wrong. Not to mention thrse mummy seconds sharing their kids is at dancing here at this time on this day. Sharing half naked bath videos and things like that. It makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 5
The safeguarding that these Insta Maws do regarding their kids is horrific. I want my girl to remain oblivious to all that stuff for as long as possible. The effect on self esteem and confidence is another factor tied in to social media too, we see that played out with Aimee. Why would you want to willingly expose your children to that?

Reactions: 2
The safeguarding that these Insta Maws do regarding their kids is horrific. I want my girl to remain oblivious to all that stuff for as long as possible. The effect on self esteem and confidence is another factor tied in to social media too, we see that played out with Aimee. Why would you want to willingly expose your children to that?
If they had the mobile number if every single follower do we think they would personally send them a video of their kid saying hello Instagram. Or share them in their underwear, no. Because you'd know it was wrong. But posting it publicly is somehow okay. If they caught a random man or woman in the street taking a video of photo of their child they would confront them. But they share their entire life online for people to view. It boggles the mind. It really does.
And as you say the self esteem is a whole other ball game. Who knows the impact that will have long and short term, it doesn't seem to be doing aimee any good already.

Reactions: 9
I love how she says when I bring my 'kiddies' here but surprise surprise it's only Callie... Again!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That video is excellent but makes your skin crawl. These insta mums make me sick the way they put their kids online for millions to see, all for some free toys, cookies or a day at soft play - get a grip and get a job to pay for these things instead of flaunting your innocent babies online.

• Heart
Big DDUG still greeting about tattle cos we know her dads a shagger. Wonder if she was annoyed about Aimee phoning the police to check it was ok to go on a non essential shopping trip for make up, sorry I mean TAMPONS to Superdrug with Willy Wonka in lockdown šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually dispairā€¦ Aimee showing her ā€˜audienceā€™ how to make a coffee with her mother in laws coffee machine šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
she is actually an imbecile - imagine being 30 and speaking the way she does, sheā€™s like a wee moronic teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The state of her ā€˜omeletteā€™, no wonder wee Kaiden usually makes the breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right by no means do I want to be anything like Aimee but I might be finding myself as a stay at home maw in the next few weeksā€¦. HOW does she afford things?! Surely universal credit doesnā€™t allow you massive clothing hauls??? Or does cupboard wankers wage pay everything and leave her with pocket money?? Sheā€™s forever spending and doesnā€™t lift a finger, lazy tit.

Reactions: 3
Matchyatto šŸ˜­

The way the wee one came on 'hello my lovlies' what the duck is that about

• Haha
She's no done a bleeping story about making a coffee. Aimee hen. Come on to absolute duck. What are you playing at?! She's one of the first to yap on about 'using my platform' when there's issues in the real world and here she is, using a coffee machine. Not even her own. Her mother in laws. Just say they've got a massive kitchen with a build in coffee machine and get over it.

• Haha
Zooming in on Callies eyesā€¦. All I can see is massive bags under the eyes of a child who needs fresh air, some good nutritious meals and a routine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.