Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember aimees obsession with kimmyg, I wondered why she hadn't been sooking up her arse for a while. Went onto her thread and it seems tit could potentially be about to hit the fan. Between kimmyg, scabbie, ddug and Brett the bullshitter oor social mama really can choose them!

Reactions: 9
Remember aimees obsession with kimmyg, I wondered why she hadn't been sooking up her arse for a while. Went onto her thread and it seems tit could potentially be about to hit the fan. Between kimmyg, scabbie, ddug and Brett the bullshitter oor social mama really can choose them!
Ooowwwwwww what’s the goss ☕

Reactions: 3
The Kimmy G thread is wild..not as wild as the property boss but I’ve got my popcorn ready for it all 😂! I can’t believe people live these crazy life’s and they only stay half an hour from me! Living for the drama! I’m such a boring wee bastard in comparison 😂😂😂

Apparently they have upped and off to Spain. Something to do with encro phones and now theit house is sitting empty. But knowing aimee she would probably still be desperate to be her pal.

Reactions: 6
The Kimmy G thread is wild..not as wild as the property boss but I’ve got my popcorn ready for it all 😂! I can’t believe people live these crazy life’s and they only stay half an hour from me! Living for the drama! I’m such a boring wee bastard in comparison 😂😂😂
Would rather be a wee boring bastard than be on the run with 3 young school aged weans because your husbands a piece of filth. It's all gonna come crashing down and I'm so here for it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would rather be a wee boring bastard than be on the run with 3 young school aged weans because your husbands a piece of filth. It's all gonna come crashing down and I'm so here for it!!
Ooft, this sounds more up my street than the covid calamity that is our shaimee. It's a bad day when ddug is looking like the more put together of the two. Off to kimmyg for the good tea 😂

• Haha
Is there a new KimmyG thread? Other one has been locked (sorry I’m new here )
No, the locked one is still the one. I'd been behind on the times so was grateful for it being locked to catch up 😂

I have wondered if Shaimee went about trying to catch covid after moving into her MILs for a wee fortnight holiday lying in her pit doing nothing. She really will milk this for all it's worth

Reactions: 5
No, the locked one is still the one. I'd been behind on the times so was grateful for it being locked to catch up 😂

I have wondered if Shaimee went about trying to catch covid after moving into her MILs for a wee fortnight holiday lying in her pit doing nothing. She really will milk this for all it's worth
so what happens when it’s locked ? Trying to get my headround tattle

Reactions: 1
Is she not about ready to end her isolation now… that must be 10 days by now - obviously she will 100% have long Covid that will go on and on for months but pretty sure she is free to roam by now and go back to McDonalds drive thru / nail salons / Silverburn 🙄🙄

so what happens when it’s locked ? Trying to get my headround tattle
I think the mods might unlock it in a day or two, but there were a couple of warnings to stay on topic. You can hit the watch button at the top of threads to get a notification of new posts.

Is she not about ready to end her isolation now… that must be 10 days by now - obviously she will 100% have long Covid that will go on and on for months but pretty sure she is free to roam by now and go back to McDonalds drive thru / nail salons / Silverburn 🙄🙄
She'll obviously be unable to do anything strenuous like the school run for a while but no doubt will go get her ratty tatty lashes done by ddug in the land where conjunctivitis thrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the mods might unlock it in a day or two, but there were a couple of warnings to stay on topic. You can hit the watch button at the top of threads to get a notification of new posts.

She'll obviously be unable to do anything strenuous like the school run for a while but no doubt will go get her ratty tatty lashes done by ddug in the land where conjunctivitis thrives.
But be too tired to get the dug back!

• Haha
But be too tired to get the dug back!
‘Awww the doggie is just loving life at Angelinas and it’s probably best she just stays there you know cos that’s what the doggie wants and we will come visit all the time’ … can hear Aimee already

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Awww the doggie is just loving life at Angelinas and it’s probably best she just stays there you know cos that’s what the doggie wants and we will come visit all the time’ … can hear Aimee already
That's too accurate... so you can deny being Aimee all you want but I for one won't believe you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay I just skipped through her stories and only ready the captions but is she actually going out to buy a bookcase because she’s read two books? 😂😂

• Haha
Now aimee’s over covid (negative on day 10, she hasn’t half milked that one has she 😮) & the miscarriage is a distant memory, what is she going to do now that she hasn’t actually got an excuse to stay in bed anymore?

Now aimee’s over covid (negative on day 10, she hasn’t half milked that one has she 😮) & the miscarriage is a distant memory, what is she going to do now that she hasn’t actually got an excuse to stay in bed anymore?
She will get long Covid and remain in her bed exhausted for the foreseeable… her trip to Braehead will drain her soooo much lovelies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.