Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I don’t normally comment and just read and nod along agreeing with you all but… is she FOR REAL! The past 10 days she’s had zero energy, slept all day, doubt she was doing any of the every day tasks parents just need to get on with when they have kids regardless how they are feeling…yet she had made a miraculous recovery on day 10 and out shopping with that little brat! She’s taking Kyle’s mum for a mug!! Also why don’t she staying at her own mums who is 10 minutes from the school instead of a 30 minute drive minimum each morning?! I think this new house Kyle’s parents must be helping with. The money she put in was a substantial deposit I can just imagine she’s been lording it over Kyle, justifying her not working, even though he pays the remaining mortgage and all the bills!!

Reactions: 7
OMG I don’t normally comment and just read and nod along agreeing with you all but… is she FOR REAL! The past 10 days she’s had zero energy, slept all day, doubt she was doing any of the every day tasks parents just need to get on with when they have kids regardless how they are feeling…yet she had made a miraculous recovery on day 10 and out shopping with that little brat! She’s taking Kyle’s mum for a mug!! Also why don’t she staying at her own mums who is 10 minutes from the school instead of a 30 minute drive minimum each morning?! I think this new house Kyle’s parents must be helping with. The money she put in was a substantial deposit I can just imagine she’s been lording it over Kyle, justifying her not working, even though he pays the remaining mortgage and all the bills!!
Didn't you hear, it was "hard going" .. Must have been really challenging to isolate at your MIL's big house, having the kids looked after, no dog to worry about, no doubt ever meal cooked and brought to her. Can't really see how it's any different from any other day in the life of social services Mama. But as you say, day 10 has rolled around and she's up and out. She doesn't realise how lucky she's got it. Plenty of us wish we could be a stay at home mum without money worries and family to help and support but we don't all have that luxury, yet she's still all me me me. She needs. Reality check and some real life friends.

Reactions: 8
I bet the pals of her MIL are messaging her like mad asking if the world’s laziest daughter in law has been helpful yet 😆

Can only imagine they stepped in to bring some structure to life for the kids, which is amazing of them. Adopting a middle aged teenager is a bit extra!

Teen priorities - social life, social media, nails, tan, lashes, brows, shopping.

Teen expectations - make my dinner, look after my pets (kids) when I’m being a bit teen

Teen productivity - posting on socials, meeting friends, pouting.

Peak Teen - read a book then shout about it, roll eyes at critics and say they’re jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot believe she continues to purchase the worst sliders known to man 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she going on holiday? Those clothes look like stuff she’s pulling out her wardrobe 10 years later having a laugh like can you believe I wore this 🥴 that sparkly top from Asda and that skirt to a wedding?!?! And is it just herself and Callie getting the money and attention spent on them then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like Wee Joyce is off to Benidorm. Hard to believe she’s only 30 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she posts pictures of herself in new gear then states that her husband hates every single thing. Forgot he was Karl Lagerfeld 😂😂😂. I am all for people giving their honest opinion but my husband would be getting a swift kick to his sack if he slated things I liked like that. I especially enjoy how she tags the designer in the post of the dress her husband hated - brand influencing at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right what’s the verdict on R2NB wedding pics? All that hullabaloo about her “hand made self designed dress”!

Reactions: 4
Oh Aimee, you have absolutely ZERO sense of style. Not one single thing she had on in her wee try on stories suited her. She's got a not bad figure, despite the outrageous sized breasts which we all know ruin most outfits but bloody hell, she really really does not know how to dress.

Who is r2nb?
Yes, who's this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't been bothering with fat Ange recently, she bores me to tears now but went for a wee nosey. duck sake she is enormous now! She looks like those weans Gran! How can she have aged so much in just a few years??
I unfollowed her once she came back from the shame of someone on here shagging her dad 😅 she is absolutely massive now! She must’ve put on at least a stone or more! How old is she? Whatever she is I’d add 20 years for a more accurate age!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“she looks like the weans gran” 😂😂😂😂😂 so true! I think she’s about 36 but looks MUCH older! Still can’t believe that people are letting her inject them with Botox when she’s had two bleeping days training and has no medical qualifications 😵😵😵

Haven't been bothering with fat Ange recently, she bores me to tears now but went for a wee nosey. duck sake she is enormous now! She looks like those weans Gran! How can she have aged so much in just a few years??

Right what’s the verdict on R2NB wedding pics? All that hullabaloo about her “hand made self designed dress”!
I thought with her having recently had breast reduction it would be a completely different style than what it was but each to their own I guess. It was very modest x

Reactions: 3
Don't think the dress did her any favours. All the faff about her hair aswell and it looked, from the back, like it had a cheap bun donut in circa 1997 style vibes. And posting on your insta on your actual wedding night ... Weird af!

• Haha
I didn’t imagine her dress to be like that either, but she will have thought she looked the bees knees like she does with everything so I’m sure she was happy. Why was her evening reception like a family games night at Butlins though?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.