Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys dressed like tramps compared to Callie… AGAIN.
Callie and Aimee dressed for a party, the boys dressed like they're being dragged to asda for the weekly shop. This woman Infuriates me like no other. She's 30 years old and taking her make up off on Instagram.
Aimee, we all know you read here so I want to say this directly... Stop filming all the mundane tit you do every single day. We are not interested on you pressing 'play' on a coffee machine, if you're going to go for a bath, your kids new beds, the fact you've been cleaning/tidying your house for what seems like forever to move out and we most certainly are not interested in Callie. SHE IS ANNOYING! Start being a better parent. Treat all of your children equally. And stop exposing them to the dangers of the Internet.

Reactions: 14
Callie and Aimee dressed for a party, the boys dressed like they're being dragged to asda for the weekly shop. This woman Infuriates me like no other. She's 30 years old and taking her make up off on Instagram.
Aimee, we all know you read here so I want to say this directly... Stop filming all the mundane tit you do every single day. We are not interested on you pressing 'play' on a coffee machine, if you're going to go for a bath, your kids new beds, the fact you've been cleaning/tidying your house for what seems like forever to move out and we most certainly are not interested in Callie. SHE IS ANNOYING! Start being a better parent. Treat all of your children equally. And stop exposing them to the dangers of the Internet.
👏🏻👏🏻YES 👏🏻👏🏻TO👏🏻👏🏻THIS👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Howling at the coffee demo 😆😆😆 …..put mug here, press button 😆 Machy-atto and walah were the best bits. I hope she does this again, I need to take some notes on the finer points, like how to stir.

What a shame that child doesn’t have broader interests and influences in her life. She clearly is bright, she’s completely worked out what’s expected of her - hello lovelies, I don’t know what to wear, and heartbreakingly, I need my nails done. I’d have been mortified if my pre schooler thought any of these things.

Great content of a busy schedule though! Lashes, bath, tan, mispronounce coffee, demonstrate incompetence with eggs, expose small daughter online. What pressure though - scrub off old tan AND apply new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
These idiots like Aimee and Fat Ange have taken the feminist movement back years with their daughters. It's all make up, posing, clothes etc. Absolutely no hope they'll be anything other than vain, vacuous, image obsessed morons like their mothers. It's really sad.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe anyone still uses wipes to remove their make up! With all the cleansing balms out there, that actually remove the make up, not just rub the residue and oil into your skin. Not to mention how awful for the environment they are.

Reactions: 9
Another fine example of her wonderful parenting on show at midnight! Those kids should be long in bed and not on instagram!

Reactions: 5
Showing her 4 year old topless in bed at midnight wiping her makeup off. The duck?! Sorry but how is this content? Who is that for? Where’s that wee girls privacy? Respect? Jesus.

Reactions: 12
Showing her 4 year old topless in bed at midnight wiping her makeup off. The duck?! Sorry but how is this content? Who is that for? Where’s that wee girls privacy? Respect? Jesus.
I was thinking exactly the same thing, could not believe that 😢

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if someone sent her a screenshot of her own child topless. She would be outraged and calling them all the names under the sun. But she would have to ask herself, how did they get this image?
I really want to give her a shake and tell her to get a bleeping grip. Why does your neighbour, the "teachers" who follow you and the thousands of strangers need to see this?
I remember a few years ago people used to make fun of folk posting everytime they went to the gym like your workout doesn't count unless you post a picture at the gym type thing... I think this with Aimee. She only interacts with Callie because she's molded her into her ideal little Instagram performer to post. She thinks it's cute and what mothers and daughters do. But everything she does with her is for the camera

Can you imagine if someone sent her a screenshot of her own child topless. She would be outraged and calling them all the names under the sun. But she would have to ask herself, how did they get this image?
I really want to give her a shake and tell her to get a bleeping grip. Why does your neighbour, the "teachers" who follow you and the thousands of strangers need to see this?
I remember a few years ago people used to make fun of folk posting everytime they went to the gym like your workout doesn't count unless you post a picture at the gym type thing... I think this with Aimee. She only interacts with Callie because she's molded her into her ideal little Instagram performer to post. She thinks it's cute and what mothers and daughters do. But everything she does with her is for the camera
I could actually understand that, if she was doing good and productive stuff. Sometimes validation can be really motivating. If she’s struggling mentally and trying to use validation like that, there are healthier ways to do it. She’s so deep in the Instagram bubble that she can’t see what would help and where to turn.

Hint: a therapist that isn’t a ‘life coach,’ less time on Instagram, stop obsessing about nails/lashes/brows/tan, job or study - find some direction.

Reactions: 3
I could actually understand that, if she was doing good and productive stuff. Sometimes validation can be really motivating. If she’s struggling mentally and trying to use validation like that, there are healthier ways to do it. She’s so deep in the Instagram bubble that she can’t see what would help and where to turn.

Hint: a therapist that isn’t a ‘life coach,’ less time on Instagram, stop obsessing about nails/lashes/brows/tan, job or study - find some direction.
I think it is validation that's she's looking for. She craves people telling her how cute callie is and that she's their dream little girly girl wanting her nails done and pouting and loving Barbie play houses etc. But it just comes across as if callie wanted she wouldn't even be allowed to be interested in anything else because aimee wants a mini version of her to show off. I wonder if she ever just sits down and watches a film with her without getting her phone out to capture parts of it for Instagram. Of if she sits with the kids and draws without having to have set it up because Asda have gifted her pens and paper and a few bags of jelly sweets. I have friends who will no doubt have less disposable income than Aimee seems to have and for sure a lot less free time, but they still manage little camping trips or a weekend visiting the museum or something. Kaiden, Jackson and Callie never seem to do anything with her (unless its free or gifted). Or at least the boys don't.
Couldn't agree more than she's so deep into instagram she's lost track of real life. Crying about your babies growing up while spending the weekends when they're off school and nursery lying in bed is crazy. She needs to go back to the Dr's and get help and direction

I'm sorry but when has she ever been "good at putting a face on it and just carrying on?!"

I think it is validation that's she's looking for. She craves people telling her how cute callie is and that she's their dream little girly girl wanting her nails done and pouting and loving Barbie play houses etc. But it just comes across as if callie wanted she wouldn't even be allowed to be interested in anything else because aimee wants a mini version of her to show off. I wonder if she ever just sits down and watches a film with her without getting her phone out to capture parts of it for Instagram. Of if she sits with the kids and draws without having to have set it up because Asda have gifted her pens and paper and a few bags of jelly sweets. I have friends who will no doubt have less disposable income than Aimee seems to have and for sure a lot less free time, but they still manage little camping trips or a weekend visiting the museum or something. Kaiden, Jackson and Callie never seem to do anything with her (unless its free or gifted). Or at least the boys don't.
Couldn't agree more than she's so deep into instagram she's lost track of real life. Crying about your babies growing up while spending the weekends when they're off school and nursery lying in bed is crazy. She needs to go back to the Dr's and get help and direction
Rubbish content aside, the use of kids for engagement is crazy. Everyone KNOWS what the risks are. Because so many people ignore them, it’s become normalised to use kids as engagement and content.

I bet by the time this generation of insta kids has grown up, there will have been a big change in legislation and attitudes to protect kids from grifting parents.

Reactions: 7
Rubbish content aside, the use of kids for engagement is crazy. Everyone KNOWS what the risks are. Because so many people ignore them, it’s become normalised to use kids as engagement and content.

I bet by the time this generation of insta kids has grown up, there will have been a big change in legislation and attitudes to protect kids from grifting parents.
I really really hope so 🙌🏼

Sorry, is Fatgelina seeing something I'm not? She's actually saying in these stories that her skin is glowing?? She looks 50 and 5 minutes away from diabetes or a heart attack.
She looks horrific. She needs to lay off those pizza crunches!!

• Haha
Is nobody bothered about a 4 year old wearing make up?! I mean nail polish is enough. A lip balm maybe if the wee one is adamant. But mascara? Too much imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is nobody bothered about a 4 year old wearing make up?! I mean nail polish is enough. A lip balm maybe if the wee one is adamant. But mascara? Too much imo.
I think lots of people are bothered, everyone except her mother.

Reactions: 10
I know this has been discussed before but what age is this guy?! From the look of him he really should’ve been in bed with some cocoa instead of being oot on the randan.

EC1361B2-7947-467D-AC3B-88B09B9A9CAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.