Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today her child was hungry/bored and the dog desperately needed some stimulation, is this all she does is sit around?? No wonder the dog was back and forward so many times it’s needs a walk and to use up energy fs and the wee girl just needs some interaction, so bloody obvious!! While she sits on her arse!
She said how can she be bored with all her toys already? - because kids need company and someone to play/interact with, can’t just throw a load of toys at them, also she’s been not well, so instead of sitting telling people a load of crap just get off your arse and take your child and dog a walk?! Or play with her? Instead of waiting for a kettle to boil? Make her some food?? That poor dog aswell. She is one lazy fucker regardless of what she has going on there are people who need looked after

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Buying new beds for the in laws house?! They must be planning on being there for ages if they can’t make do with what they have. House isn’t even on the market yet. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 4
Buying new beds for the in laws house?! They must be planning on being there for ages if they can’t make do with what they have. House isn’t even on the market yet. Makes no sense.
Not a chance in hell they’ll move back out of the mother in laws. I’m calling it now lol 😂 cuckooing at its finest x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the in laws have noticed that the kids need more attention/boundaries/nutrition, and have offered this to ensure they can give it? The moving house story sounds like a plausible excuse that she’s working very hard to mention as if it makes sense.

She’ll have been thrilled to accept moving in with them cos it means she can have more time to focus on being exhausted, working on her ‘career’, bigging up her eyebrows, and maintaining insta nails and lashes. #priorities

Reactions: 9
Shes not ordered the triple bunk beds yet as she's waiting to see if she can get them for free. Scrounger 🙄

Reactions: 9
Shes not ordered the triple bunk beds yet as she's waiting to see if she can get them for free. Scrounger 🙄
This! Tagging the company in a hope they’ll gift them to her. No shame whatsoever. Same with her birthday, for someone who organised social events she was pretty clueless about where to source stuff!

Why are they moving to the in laws before the house is even sold? What am I missing where this makes logical sense to them!? They will still have a mortgage, insurances etc to pay on the house whilst it lies empty. Utterly bizarre.

She’s absolutely shameless, anyone who follows her can see right through her. What a massive beg!

Maybe the in laws have noticed that the kids need more attention/boundaries/nutrition, and have offered this to ensure they can give it? The moving house story sounds like a plausible excuse that she’s working very hard to mention as if it makes sense.

She’ll have been thrilled to accept moving in with them cos it means she can have more time to focus on being exhausted, working on her ‘career’, bigging up her eyebrows, and maintaining insta nails and lashes. #priorities
I wondered this also, they’ve maybe realised how much she’s neglecting them!

She’ll absolutely love that she’s moving in with them, they’ll do all cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids! Like you say she’ll revel in the fact she has even more time since she’s not having to parent or be an adult. Not that she was before anyway 😱
She’s so bleeping lazy, I can’t stand her!

Why are they moving to the in laws before the house is even sold? What am I missing where this makes logical sense to them!? They will still have a mortgage, insurances etc to pay on the house whilst it lies empty. Utterly bizarre.
How weird, I didn’t think of this! She’ll just be in a rush for even more free childcare, and someone else to wait on her hand & foot 🤨

A lot of new builds require your own house to be sold first before u can proceed with another so maybe that’s what it is?
althoughy I’d love to know how they’ll secure a even bigger mortgage ( even with the house sale money ) on only 1 salary …huge “overtime”
Or no?

Reactions: 6
Yip, so transparent that this is what she’s looking for. Hope “happy beds” patch her and don’t want to be associated with the chaos 🤪 those kids must be all over the place….sharing beds, upset routine yet she’s constantly lying about like a big slug with no motivation 🤷🏻‍♀️ She should try working full time with a family and trying to move house like other folk need to do!

She's pathetic, I moved about 9 months ago, my partner was working away so I did all the packing, arranged removers, took a couple of days annual leave from my full time job... still did all the nursery drop offs and moved on a Saturday. Luckily we took possession of the new house a week before the old one went to the buyers. Why's she even moving yet, old house isn't even on the market 😂 feel sorry for her in-laws.

Guessing all this was put into motion because she was pregnant and they had no room in the old house for a new baby , but now she isn't so why the rush? Even if she did have a baby in the old house it would be fine in a bedside cot for a good 6 months. Guessing they're wanting some bill free time at the in laws to increase their deposit. Good luck with that one! Amie will be spend, spend , spending everything to kit out the in laws so will cancel out any savings made.

I think she’s buying a new build and like it was mentioned, your home has to be sold before you can buy the new place (I think!) They are building up near where she stays so I’m guessing that’s where she’s going. So is she commuting from his parents back over to Barrhead?? So, bearsden to Barrhead 5 days a week?? Think there will be a few days off for the kids when she can’t get her arse out of bed!

I think she’s buying a new build and like it was mentioned, your home has to be sold before you can buy the new place (I think!) They are building up near where she stays so I’m guessing that’s where she’s going. So is she commuting from his parents back over to Barrhead?? So, bearsden to Barrhead 5 days a week?? Think there will be a few days off for the kids when she can’t get her arse out of bed!
Is that where the in laws are? That’s just madness moving away out there! I mean her and the kids will need to be up before 8.30 to get them there on time! Or her MIL will should I say.

Some new builds do require your house is sold, or your close to selling - but she doesn’t even look anywhere close to putting hers on the market, given the mess of the place!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why you need to move out to get your house on the market?
she painted it all before her party, clear out all your crap and get the place tidied up and there is no need to be moving miles away to sell your house 😖😖😖😖
I think it’s one of Aimee’s ‘brainwaves’ to allow her to lie in her bed while her MIL deals with everything, then she can lock herself in a room pretending she is sorting & organising but really she is just lounging about talking to her phone

Reactions: 5
He went to school in Bearsden so I’m assuming over that way. She’s prob left the boys with her next door neighbour and she’s taking them to school… feeding them… generally looking after them. Wouldn’t shock me!

Reactions: 3
Aimee needs to get a grip. "So overwhelmed and needs life to pause" Shut the actual duck up. She is in a position where she doesnt have to work, has 3 healthy kids, has in-laws who must have tolerance levels akin to Jesus Christ himself. She seems to spend most of her time lying in her bed talking into her phone. Moaning about Jackson whining... no wonder. Poor wee soul probably doesnt know if he is coming or going! Shes really pissed me off tonight. Talk about postcode privilege - if she was a wee scheme maw behaving the way she does it would be a different story. Cant believe a woman in her 30s behaves this way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve tried not to comment as she was obviously struggling but those stories are an absolute joke! She’s overwhelmed by what exactly? She barely cares for her own children she doesn’t work she has no hobbies so what exactly is she overwhelmed by cause she does duck all! Try living a grown up life of proper child raising, working etc and not living in your pyjamas. She needs to help Jackson through this transition rather than witch about him to followers. I honestly can’t stand her

I’ve tried not to comment as she was obviously struggling but those stories are an absolute joke! She’s overwhelmed by what exactly? She barely cares for her own children she doesn’t work she has no hobbies so what exactly is she overwhelmed by cause she does duck all! Try living a grown up life of proper child raising, working etc and not living in your pyjamas. She needs to help Jackson through this transition rather than witch about him to followers. I honestly can’t stand her
I thought that was disgusting too… all me me me, poor kids are upside down with it all and it’s all about her!! She really needs to get a grip and care more about her kids than herself… it’s so self absorbed and as been mentioned, she doesn’t have a job to hold down!! And she still can’t manage

Reactions: 5
I thought that was disgusting too… all me me me, poor kids are upside down with it all and it’s all about her!! She really needs to get a grip and care more about her kids than herself… it’s so self absorbed and as been mentioned, she doesn’t have a job to hold down!! And she still can’t manage
Exactly and I’m not belittling people that don’t work because looking after your kids is a full time job on its own but she doesn’t even lol after her kids properly! She’s grieving for the one she lost I get that but she really needs to focus on the ones that are here or they’ll eventually grow up to resent her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.