Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mc1025

Her US friend is coming over here to work?? Has she got a work visa/ sponsor??? Paying tax? NI number? Cash in hand?? Shaimee hanging about the salon while her friends tax dodge and work on a tourist visa... sounds delightful, count me out x
Is this where she is going to be?

Reactions: 1

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Why are her ads so cringe 😂. I don’t think her sisters can be as annoying as her, if one of them works doing social media for itison, they should be giving her some friendly advice!

newherehey

No, the locked one is still the one. I'd been behind on the times so was grateful for it being locked to catch up 😂

I have wondered if Shaimee went about trying to catch covid after moving into her MILs for a wee fortnight holiday lying in her pit doing nothing. She really will milk this for all it's worth
so what happens when it’s locked ? Trying to get my headround tattle

Clementine

VIP Member
Yeah, my wee girl is starting school in August and the application process started in Nov/Dec (in Renfrewshire).

Aimee probably seem this and was straight on the phone organising the play date from hell.
Can't get over that before and after. A few barbies on the floor beside the box, couple of bags on the table and a Christmas tree. And she's going on as if she's and a friend tackled the pit that was her bedroom the other day. You know Kyle could have got off the xbox/his phone and it would have taken the two of them about 30 minutes to do all that and get the tree packed away. Such a strange set up. Amazes me that the two of them are still together. But then I think he probably couldn't find anyone willing to put up with how much time he spends on the xbox and she couldn't find anyone to deal with her Instagram over sharing, so they stick with what they know 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s probably exactly what happened, we all know tattle gives big aims her content.

Hey Aimee 👋🏻

noseyitch19

I really hope these videos from last night and tonight are pre recorded and those wee girls aren’t being kept up to all hours!

Pinkholiday

Aimée definitely owned the house. She was left money by her late absent father which paid for the deposit, sure she done a blog on it a good while back. She is selling it because nothing is ever enough for her. Always yearning for more while she sits on her lazy arse and does nothing to achieve it other than open her legs so poor Kyle has continuous more mouths to feed. I felt bad for the MIL at first but she’s a mug for letting her slob about her house all day and night contributing absolutely nothing.
I agree she could have done a blog about it but defo think that could all be at face value and someone else could have owned it otherwise why would they need to sell it to be able to get another house?

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She does cook a toastie on the living room window ledge so what do we expect!
I may be wrong but I think the living room meal preparations is because the kitchen is too small for them all to cram in to take part in making the food. I’ll judge her for pleeeeeenntttyyy other things but the layout of her house isn’t her fault. 😂😂

Jesus what has she done to her face 😱
I don’t want to show the others in the pic but compared to them she has such a puffy face?
Water retention or filler face I donno but it’s so ageing on her!
6229436E-41B7-463B-8DBC-636FE31A8C2D.jpeg