Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs a life pause but finds the time to get her eyelashes done.
I genuinely do try and be sympathetic to her right now but Christ she grates my last nerve with tit like that.

Reactions: 8
Exactly and I’m not belittling people that don’t work because looking after your kids is a full time job on its own but she doesn’t even lol after her kids properly! She’s grieving for the one she lost I get that but she really needs to focus on the ones that are here or they’ll eventually grow up to resent her
Exactly, she has the time to give them esp as they are all entitled to school/nursery, she will have time to do what needs to be done. So sad that’s she’s actually just said her son is getting on her nerves esp as he will be out of sorts… how can she think this is an acceptable/relatable thing to say??

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. I am sooo sick and tired of Aimee’s tit “just feeling so overwhelmed” “not enough hours in the day” she does duck all! Sits on the phone in her bed most of the time or out getting herself beauty treatments! Spends 0 time with the kids unless it’s gifted! She honestly does not live in the real world where people work full time jobs whilst having kids etc or people who are SAHM’s but actually look after their children!! She is a lazy witch! She’s moved in with the MIL so her MIL can look after her kids! The whole me me me me me is bleeping boring! She is the most self centred selfish person ever!

Reactions: 9
She's probably overwhelmed because she's got herself in such a rut and can't see a way out. She spends so much time on instagram trying to make it her job, yet doesn't actually do anything worth while, she's no theme etc. She literally just shares her everyday life which let's be serious isn't interesting at all. Anything she does do like dinner or trips put with the kids she doesn't market very well or doesn't show at all. She is clearly struggling mentally and doesn't seem to have many if any real life friends so probably feels very isolated. But shutting yourself away in a room, moaning about your children to strangers on the Internet isn't going to help. The kids will be running riot in the background trying to get attention and that's only going to add to how she anxious and overwhelmed she is feeling.

Reactions: 7
Why are they moving to the in laws before the house is even sold? What am I missing where this makes logical sense to them!? They will still have a mortgage, insurances etc to pay on the house whilst it lies empty. Utterly bizarre.
I assumed they are moving to the MIL because they would struggle to keep the house looking presentable for viewings when it does go on the market.

• Haha
For them to be moving to a bigger house on Kyles one wage, I would imagine his parents will be guarantor for the new place - they are going to end up mortgaged to their eyeballs and she still won’t get a job, I think she will be pregnant again by the summer anyway 🙈

For them to be moving to a bigger house on Kyles one wage, I would imagine his parents will be guarantor for the new place - they are going to end up mortgaged to their eyeballs and she still won’t get a job, I think she will be pregnant again by the summer anyway 🙈
She 💯 will be! She’ll probably be scouring about in kyles old wanking cupboard to find a filled sock so she can impregnate herself 😅

she’s realised she actually has nothing to talk about, at all! No USP, no direction, no cute kids to pimp out for work (sorry, but it’s true!) and she has no substance to her life. She’s boring as sin,
I actually preferred her when she’d drink all weekend then post on the Tuesday how much she was struggling with her mental health, when in fact she was just on a day 2 hang and had the fear!

her followers are consistently falling, she’ll be under 30k soon enough (she’ll probably see this and either do a sad “woe is me post”, get her massive belly out for shares or buy some more followers, usual aimee behaviour)
Everyone’s realised how bleeping dull she is and she’ll be desperate for the pregnancy in the hope she can cash in on it but her very small ship has sailed!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Not been bothering with her for ages but had a nosey this morning. Laughing at her 'work emails' 😆 hen, I get about 90 emails a day at my job and I've been back at it for 40 hours a week since 4th Jan. AND keeping a house, AND looking after the teenagers and 2 dogs and a husband and elderly parents. She's a bleeping lazy, moany wee boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been bothering with her for ages but had a nosey this morning. Laughing at her 'work emails' 😆 hen, I get about 90 emails a day at my job and I've been back at it for 40 hours a week since 4th Jan. AND keeping a house, AND looking after the teenagers and 2 dogs and a husband and elderly parents. She's a bleeping lazy, moany wee boot.
The moaning about just getting home from her mums at 8.30pm got me. It must be such a struggle lying in someone else’s sofa with nothing to do and no kids with you!

Reactions: 5
I'm a bit out the loop with Aimee (too busy doing other stuff, like ya know, working, actually parenting my kids and keeping my house reasonable)... but what's the deal with a house move? Are they definitely moving or is this just more fluff for content?

I’m baffled how she has any cleaning to do when they’ve been staying at the in laws house 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also love the fact she’s ditching the boys night to have a night with Callie and ddog 🙄 she really has no time for those boys whatsoever

Reactions: 3
Is she cleaning her own house today or her Mother in Laws? I’m so confused about where she is. Nonetheless, for somebody wishing they could press pause & have a few more hours in the day, she has sat and recorded herself & Callie over & over again this morning cos her phone kept cutting out… no wonder she feels crap. Get your daughter in nursery, get that house cleaned & get yourself a shower & get a bloody grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does Callie not go to nursery any more? I noticed she had a tab open when showing off her “work” emails with 3 and 4 year old nursery places or something to that affect… maybe if she didn’t have Callie at home when she definitely could be in nursery she might actually get some tit done.

I’m just here to express my disbelief that she is trying to sell some knobs for £30 and says she paid £50 for them? £50????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here, Tricias, what happened to junkie Brett from Thailand and the courses she was punting saying it would change their lives for the small sum of £1000?

she needs it now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would she have to move her nurseries if she is moving to her mother in law?
I imagine she won’t tell them so she can keep her in. They’ll be doing her school application under their current address I assume to get an east ren school even though it looks like they going to be out the area probably until after Callie will start school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.