Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true 🤣🤣🤣. She has no class. Same as when she drops the eAsT rEnfRewShirE chat 🤢.

Doesnt matter about her mother or mother in laws finances/houses/postcodes cause at the end of the day she’s an unemployed maw who does duck all.
An unemployed maw who does duck all, who’s also homeless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very long time lurker, but the Social Services Mama is at peak annoying mode for me, so had to join in the chat. She is totally loving all the speculation about her housing situation, as everyone seems to think she's in Bearsden!!! She's not. Where her in-laws live is far from "posh", it's not hard to find from the info Aimee has given, and I'm obviously not going to print her poor mum n laws address, as the woman hasn't intentionally given up her own privacy, but Sh'aimee has put enough out there that it's not hard to find more detail than I'd be happy with someone sharing about my life.

She's also dragging those poor kids on a 30 mile round trip every day for school - and that is just so unnecessary. They are likely going to be at the in-laws for a while, so why is she not changing schools - plus I'm guessing she's using her mums address to stay in East Ren school district, but that opens her up to quite a hefty fine... I'd be happy to grass her in :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she's using her mums address to stay in East Ren school district, but that opens her up to quite a hefty fine... I'd be happy to grass her in :)
Very good point, she’s not one to follow the rules if they don’t suit her. Lockdown, school catchment areas…

Wonder what all teachers and social workers who follow her and tell them they are very good parents think of this shite

Reactions: 4
She will be moving back to near her kids school surely when she manifests her bigger house seeing as she has outgrown the 3 bed family house that is lying empty in Barrhead.
Can you actually imagine saying I’m moving into my MIL’s house mid renovations for the foreseeable future cos I have a perfectly good house in Barrhead that is Lyon genotype and that isn’t up for sale but I’ve outgrown it…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What they say to her face and what they are saying behind her back to each other are probably totally opposite - plus kids talk and I would think those boys will spill the beans to anyone who gives them the attention their mother doesn't.

She will be moving back to near her kids school surely when she manifests her bigger house seeing as she has outgrown the 3 bed family house that is lying empty in Barrhead.
Can you actually imagine saying I’m moving into my MIL’s house mid renovations for the foreseeable future cos I have a perfectly good house in Barrhead that is Lyon genotype and that isn’t up for sale but I’ve outgrown it…
She is totally 🤪 and it's all because everyone in her life allows this crazy behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Very long time lurker, but the Social Services Mama is at peak annoying mode for me, so had to join in the chat. She is totally loving all the speculation about her housing situation, as everyone seems to think she's in Bearsden!!! She's not. Where her in-laws live is far from "posh", it's not hard to find from the info Aimee has given, and I'm obviously not going to print her poor mum n laws address, as the woman hasn't intentionally given up her own privacy, but Sh'aimee has put enough out there that it's not hard to find more detail than I'd be happy with someone sharing about my life.

She's also dragging those poor kids on a 30 mile round trip every day for school - and that is just so unnecessary. They are likely going to be at the in-laws for a while, so why is she not changing schools - plus I'm guessing she's using her mums address to stay in East Ren school district, but that opens her up to quite a hefty fine... I'd be happy to grass her in :)
Yeah I’d sussed out the MIL isn’t in Bearsden too! But as you say, it’s not cool to share where it is. It’s a very different vibe to bearsden 😆

The school thing though, I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong? The kids already go to school in east ren, there’s no rule for taking them out of a school they’re settled in if you move house. I mean, most folk would cos that commute is daft! There is a rule for doctors surgery registration I think, but not schools. Keeping the kids in the same school is probably giving them some much needed stability.

Yeah I’d sussed out the MIL isn’t in Bearsden too! But as you say, it’s not cool to share where it is. It’s a very different vibe to bearsden 😆

The school thing though, I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong? The kids already go to school in east ren, there’s no rule for taking them out of a school they’re settled in if you move house. I mean, most folk would cos that commute is daft! There is a rule for doctors surgery registration I think, but not schools. Keeping the kids in the same school is probably giving them some much needed stability.
If you move school out with the catchment area I’m sure there’s a rule that they should then go to a school in that catchment area? Mine is still at nursery so I’m yet to learn the ins and outs.

I’d agree with you on the stability if it actually gave them that but the first excuse for her not to do the school run or have the neighbours take them and they’re off 😞

Reactions: 2
In our LA if you move out catchment area you can do a Request to Remain for child to stay at same school. I would assume if Callies going to school this year she’s been registered at same school as boys using their ‘old’ address as it’s technically still their home address at the moment, however she will at some point need change it to the MILs and then school would need ask her to do a request to remain.

You literally have to provide DNA to get into East Ren schools, never mind all the proof with addresses on :LOL: They used to do home visits for kids starting to ensure you actually lived at the address as so many people were buying cheaper houses to have an address in the catchment. So I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t allow kids to stay when they have moved out the catchment when kids in it have trouble getting school of their choice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You literally have to provide DNA to get into East Ren schools, never mind all the proof with addresses on :LOL: They used to do home visits for kids starting to ensure you actually lived at the address as so many people were buying cheaper houses to have an address in the catchment. So I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t allow kids to stay when they have moved out the catchment when kids in it have trouble getting school of their choice.
I'm sure there was a case in the news recently and the family were using the parents address to have all the grandkids at east ren schools and the fines were huge.

• Wow
Does anyone else feel it's completely insane to be giving up a house like that when you've got 3 kids and it's perfect for them and local to school etc. There is defo more to it, do we think they actually own it? Or landlord has decided to sell at short notice? It's very sad those kids will never get the chance of a house like that again it would break my heart to do my kids out of that rather than get a job and provide for them. Crazy behaviour

Does anyone else feel it's completely insane to be giving up a house like that when you've got 3 kids and it's perfect for them and local to school etc. There is defo more to it, do we think they actually own it? Or landlord has decided to sell at short notice? It's very sad those kids will never get the chance of a house like that again it would break my heart to do my kids out of that rather than get a job and provide for them. Crazy behaviour
And to think she knew all this was coming and was going to be pregnant aswell and add another into it absolutely blows my mind

I've never known anyone have to move out of their home in order to sell it!!!
Yea, me too! When we moved house recently,we had photos taken with a few days notice, I had 2 children under 3, and we were all just there! None of this organising, decluttering, deep cleaning malarkey that seems to have gone on for weeks and weeks like a big ridiculous performance, and then moving out! Very weird. The people that buy their house, might not move in for a good few months, surely they’d be better to keep living there and then move to the MIL’s?!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the in laws have actually owned aimees and now they are doing all the renovating they are selling it?

Reactions: 3
Aimée definitely owned the house. She was left money by her late absent father which paid for the deposit, sure she done a blog on it a good while back. She is selling it because nothing is ever enough for her. Always yearning for more while she sits on her lazy arse and does nothing to achieve it other than open her legs so poor Kyle has continuous more mouths to feed. I felt bad for the MIL at first but she’s a mug for letting her slob about her house all day and night contributing absolutely nothing.

Aimée definitely owned the house. She was left money by her late absent father which paid for the deposit, sure she done a blog on it a good while back. She is selling it because nothing is ever enough for her. Always yearning for more while she sits on her lazy arse and does nothing to achieve it other than open her legs so poor Kyle has continuous more mouths to feed. I felt bad for the MIL at first but she’s a mug for letting her slob about her house all day and night contributing absolutely nothing.
I agree she could have done a blog about it but defo think that could all be at face value and someone else could have owned it otherwise why would they need to sell it to be able to get another house?

I've never known anyone have to move out of their home in order to sell it!!!
also the length of time between accepting an offer and the same going through is usually months at least, so seems mad for it to be sitting empty all that time while they’re still paying for it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.