Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get off Instagram indefinitely, not even a break, she needs to just find out who Aimee is without a phone in her hand. The whole not even stopping filming herself to have a have a fully present discussion with her children isn’t relatable or funny, it’s disturbing. Don’t even get me started on putting literally every single person out by staying at her mil so she doesn’t have to actually keep on top of house work while all 3 of her children are in full time education of some sort. This obsession about how it was the best time of her life when her kids were babies is purely because it allowed her to actually play mummy by dressing up babies and then being able to ignore them without any real interaction - now the kids are older and demand more mental and physical stimulation she clearly cannot cope. I wish she had a family member willing to give her these hard truths because adding another baby (it’ll happen) im to the mix is madness

Reactions: 11
Could she not have drove to near the school parked rhe car somewhere that wasn't on the 'big hill' and walked the rest?
Her then saying to the kids to go to school and them moaning.... I joked to my 5 year old this morning do you wanna stay off for a snuggle day ... her reply was no mum my education is better for me 😅

I do feel bad for her in a way she's stuck in a rut but she doesn't help herself... which I know can be difficult at times but they kids need a good wash a decent meal fresh air and bed

Reactions: 5
Could she not have drove to near the school parked rhe car somewhere that wasn't on the 'big hill' and walked the rest?
Her then saying to the kids to go to school and them moaning.... I joked to my 5 year old this morning do you wanna stay off for a snuggle day ... her reply was no mum my education is better for me 😅

I do feel bad for her in a way she's stuck in a rut but she doesn't help herself... which I know can be difficult at times but they kids need a good wash a decent meal fresh air and bed
I used to feel sorry for her too but I’m past it, she needs to put her kids first for once in her life

Reactions: 8

Sorry but no she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣 people like this give tattle a bad name 🙈🙈🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't risk getting the car stuck. Pull the other one aimee. The concerned daughter role isn't working out for you. I can't believe how much she tried to convince herself this was an acceptable excuse

Reactions: 5
No sign of the dog, so she’s either left her MIL to deal with her dog in a building site or given her away since that’s her thing!
What happened to the boy dog? I unfollowed her a long time ago but recently came back across her insta n she only has the girl dog now?? What happened?

Reactions: 3
What happened to the boy dog? I unfollowed her a long time ago but recently came back across her insta n she only has the girl dog now?? What happened?
She rehomed him! She done a bit cryptic 20 stories about how something happened but she can’t say what I’m sure 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Wtaf is ddug wearing? Those fat tits that are bigger than her heid and that gut are not made for that dress what a bleeping bin! 🤢
Jesus she looks awful, her big gut spilling over her fat fanny is too much 🤢 There’s no way this woman is a recovering alcoholic. She looks like she puts away a bottle of wine for lunch and dinner most days judging by her big swollen face

Reactions: 7
Wtaf is ddug wearing? Those fat tits that are bigger than her heid and that gut are not made for that dress what a bleeping bin! 🤢
This hair style does nothing for her. And I can't belive she still using that jobby brown filter over so her pictures. It's giving me 2004 webcam vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This hair style does nothing for her. And I can't belive she still using that jobby brown filter over so her pictures. It's giving me 2004 webcam vibes.
Another young woman with absolutely no sense of style whatsoever. Those shoes! That greasy slicked back hair! RUCHED BEIGE OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS! It's absolutely horrific! I can just imagine the waddle she's got going on in this get up.

• Haha
Aimee banging on about this house renovation like it’s her own actual house.. it’s literally the only thing she’s got to talk about. What about the mums who had to do the school run and then go back and tidy their houses? If the kids beds aren’t built, where are they sleeping?! Why doesn’t she just go buy 3 mattresses all together since she’s got to get princess bleeping Callie one anyway.. you know what will happen, the mattresses will come over, they’ll be too small to fit the frame or something and she’ll say they’ll have to do but Callie’s bunk will be done up like some sort of cheap harem B&M Boujee vibe fit for the insta Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she would just give a bleeping house tour, say how much the in laws paid for the bungalow, post a picture of the architect plans for the "build backwards and upwards", say how much that's cost all in and be done with it. You can just tell how desperate she is to let everybody know it's a big house and it's getting work done on it. It's boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she would just give a bleeping house tour, say how much the in laws paid for the bungalow, post a picture of the architect plans for the "build backwards and upwards", say how much that's cost all in and be done with it. You can just tell how desperate she is to let everybody know it's a big house and it's getting work done on it. It's boring.
Her mother in law must be a right woman too or a complete doormat because no way would I be tolerating the sheer laziness of this lassie. Swanning about in jammies in the middle of the day filming herself. She would be getting the sharp end of my tongue.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can just tell how desperate she is to let everybody know it's a big house and it's getting work done on it. It's boring.
So true 🤣🤣🤣. She has no class. Same as when she drops the eAsT rEnfRewShirE chat 🤢.

Doesnt matter about her mother or mother in laws finances/houses/postcodes cause at the end of the day she’s an unemployed maw who does duck all.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.