SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels a little tense because unlike before when he's been able to talk his way out of his own bullshit (mostly) and move on, this current drama affects his current 'career' (17 minutes!) And future career ("when I go back to care"). I think he's realised he's fucked up here but I can imagine he's also lying in bed with no energy wondering why, because he has the self awareness of a cola Calippo.
The self awareness of a cola Calippo stop it 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god you guys! Well done for the discord banning! Taking one for the team.
Self awareness of a cola calippo has done me in!

I want a live tonight. I'm prepared to stay awake past 9pm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We got banned months ago, must be back in February I think? Admittedly I was part of the 'plastic era' but can confirm I no longer wear pink on Wednesdays 💁‍♀️

No idea if the group is still around or if any members are still active here. Been off the radar myself since then tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BillyBear has been quiet, is a manic live on the cards soon?!

I remember the OG's but I forgot how TOXIC it was. Anyways I just had a nosey on thread 32 and they're kicking off on someone for asking where Paul was from....it's actually weird to read! They act like they owned the thread and Paul himself 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon the live will be tomorrow night, and I will bet my house that he's on a manic high pretending nothing has happened

Reactions: 6
I don't know if CQC will get involved, it's in retrospect and no proof unless the care homes were going to trawl through any past CCTV or staff reports on him? They can't discipline or sack him now can they 🥴

I'm interested in knowing what the fallout from all this will be!

I don't know if CQC will get involved, it's in retrospect and no proof unless the care homes were going to trawl through any past CCTV or staff reports on him? They can't discipline or sack him now can they 🥴

I'm interested in knowing what the fallout from all this will be!
I think it's more a case of making sure he doesn't go back to care work in the future

Reactions: 7
GretchRen Weiners was the worst. There’s a similar character in a YouTuber thread I’m in and I don’t bother anymore. Little does she know I now have loads of info she’d kill to know but sod them. I come on here for a laugh!

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't think the CQC will do anything, pretty sure they play no role in the hiring of new staff.

The only thing that will flag up when trying to get a new job will be references and his DBS check. It'd have to be reported to CQC once he's in a new role. Unless there's another way but I'm not sure.

Also just read thread 32 and LOL at that drama 😂

I think he’s actually a recovering alcoholic and on the days he’s avoided the booze he goes quiet and lays all “cute” in his bed. He’ll be back and smashed this weekend.

unless he’s at his solicitors going down the weegul woot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Tina been kidnapped by Paul? Where is she? Or has she actually stopped paying to talk to him and that’s why we don't see her?

Has Tina been kidnapped by Paul? Where is she? Or has she actually stopped paying to talk to him and that’s why we don't see her?
I was wondering if she's still around. Does she not frequent his lives anymore? Can we get her on here? 😂

I see ham hock's unfollowed some people in the last week. Wonder if it's some of the underage girls we spotted 👀
Screenshot_20220901-182255_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220901-182314_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.