SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let’s just go back to the fact this creature has fully admitted to snogging vulnerable people under his care… forehead side cheek upside down left foot up toes in the ground kissing.

Hi x

Reactions: 5
Liar liar, pants on fire. The first video, where he shoots himself in the foot, he says he kisses the service users on the forehead. Second video, where he then shoots the other foot, he says he puts his cheek against theirs and kisses into the air. What even is that? What a load of shite.

Reactions: 6
Two glaring things I’ve picked up on in the most recent posts.

1.The timing: only posted a few hours after each other indicates that TIkTok are reviewing his content before it’s submitted. In this instance you have no control how long that takes. He reacts to his Media Storm with an hour? Doesn’t check out. TT are listening to the flags on his account and he’s being restricted.

2. I know I bang on about it, but the fact that he name checks Google as to pointing out all the things you shouldn’t do… clarifies that he in no way shape or form has an agent or management. Because NO PROFESSIONAL who is investing in taking 20% of his earnings is allowing him to sabotage himself like this.

3. I genuinely feel bad for the nut brand. You can tell they did the deal directly, likely don’t have a contract and He will want paying for that shitshow.

Reactions: 13
Erm, doing my morning TikTok scroll and come across this video:
What the actual is this behaviour? He’s such an odd little thing.

Reactions: 6
Two glaring things I’ve picked up on in the most recent posts.

1.The timing: only posted a few hours after each other indicates that TIkTok are reviewing his content before it’s submitted. In this instance you have no control how long that takes. He reacts to his Media Storm with an hour? Doesn’t check out. TT are listening to the flags on his account and he’s being restricted.

2. I know I bang on about it, but the fact that he name checks Google as to pointing out all the things you shouldn’t do… clarifies that he in no way shape or form has an agent or management. Because NO PROFESSIONAL who is investing in taking 20% of his earnings is allowing him to sabotage himself like this.

3. I genuinely feel bad for the nut brand. You can tell they did the deal directly, likely don’t have a contract and He will want paying for that shitshow.
I think generally when brands ask you to do an ad there are stipulations like it has to be up on your page for a certain amount of time etc so hopefully he didn't get paid 🤞🏻

Reactions: 7
I think generally when brands ask you to do an ad there are stipulations like it has to be up on your page for a certain amount of time etc so hopefully he didn't get paid 🤞🏻
It all depends on the contract and how professionally it was executed. You’re normally going for a minimum of a year. But if the brands pulls the post which they did, that’s a little more tricky. He forefilled his part of the agreement. That’s what leads me to think it was a direct deal and very people who haven’t had much experience dealing with “influencers”

I come from that industry Agency side, I can assure you professionals are doing their due diligence on here right up to counter signing that contract

Reactions: 3
With it being a cameo they have probably paid about £100 of whatever it was for ‘business’ and then done the cameo.
I can't imagine a brand deal being done via cameo though? A sponsored post from a brand is usually done directly especially in exchange for product and cash.

I think the business option is more conferences/events/internal business meetings.

I do social media as a job as well eek. But I'm so much better than Pool at running my business 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Oh now bleeping Cars is ruined 😭 is there nothing safe in this world
Here is a list (not exhaustive of course) of some of the things that cretin has ruined for me:
1. Lilt
2. Ham and any ham related products
3. George Ezra
4. Every single song he has ever "danced" too
5. Nandos
6. Costa
7. Hoodies
8. Converse

There are many more but I havnt had my coffee yet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences. I for one have enjoyed this little group, you've had me creased, silent laughing during night feeds, kept me company when it's felt quite lonely while the husbands at work and kept me well in the loop regarding all of Paul's shenanigans. Thanks little hamlets, what a fab little group this is 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences.
Im glad some of you managed to read the room. When I joined this thread I just went straight in with the Paul slander. They must have thought I was a little lost hamlet x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I need a little pick me up I go through the most liked option on the threads and it never fails

Reactions: 10
I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences. I for one have enjoyed this little group, you've had me creased, silent laughing during night feeds, kept me company when it's felt quite lonely while the husbands at work and kept me well in the loop regarding all of Paul's shenanigans. Thanks little hamlets, what a fab little group this is 🧡🧡🧡
everyone seems nice on this thread number I’ve not been round since the beginning though so glad I missed any drama x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.