SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying
LOVE how many people on TikTok know and take the piss out of him, half aren’t even on or know of tattle too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nah that was fully a narcissistic ‘I’m sorry you feel that way’ kind of apology.
He’s just so insane I’m not sure why nobody in his life has hosted an intervention yet? If my family member or friend was acting this why I’d be getting them sectioned

Reactions: 6
He’s just so insane I’m not sure why nobody in his life has hosted an intervention yet? If my family member or friend was acting this why I’d be getting them sectioned
I've said this before. Surely someone in his life knows what's going on. Maybe they do and they just don't care, he's a lost cause. Sad little man child.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
HAMLETS!!!!!!!!! Who is popping the champers tonight? I’ve just seen pool admit on video that he needs to grow up.
Get the gammon the the slow cooker and the pork chops on the bbq. I’ve been waiting for that statement since day one 🐷 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAMLETS!!!!!!!!! Who is popping the champers tonight? I’ve just seen pool admit on video that he needs to grow up.
Get the gammon the the slow cooker and the pork chops on the bbq. I’ve been waiting for that statement since day one 🐷 🐽
It wasn't an apology for his behaviour. He ment that he shouldn't respond to people calling him out on his shady activity. He doesn't and never will admit that he is wrong for anything he does

Reactions: 3
Just parking my arse here as a bookmark before I read through FORTY FOUR entire threads about this absolute mutant 👌 wish me luck

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Howling at the fact that he still has that filter on for his ‘apology’ video, his face is made up of entirely primary colours 😂 the red stripe is glowing like the runway at Heathrow airport

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw you hammys don’t half make me piss…but tonight I am going to bed hungry. Hubby made me a lovely roast for tea and I was starving…he set down my plate at the table and low and behold…we have a honey roast gammon.
I instantly pictured that pig eye and TOEPHIES crab toes/gammons & threw up in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FYI BIllybear, you're not meant to be affectionate towards your patients.. you can be compassionate, not affectionate. Divvy

Reactions: 4
If you ever wanna get alcohol poisoning, next time Paul is live take a shot everytime he says “so yeah” , you’d be on the floor in 10 mins tops

Reactions: 3
Warns people they might be triggered in 1 TT and then acts shocked that people were triggered in the next TT. What an absolute tool you are paul

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.