SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to pretend to arse lick NR and the other dickheads who thought they owned this thread because everyone else seemed to be doing it šŸ˜© when in reality I couldnā€™t stand any of them šŸ˜· please forgive mešŸ˜·

Iā€™ve been here since thread 1 and itā€™s defo been better since theyā€™ve all fucked off.

Love this Hamily šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to pretend to arse lick NR and the other dickheads who thought they owned this thread because everyone else seemed to be doing it šŸ˜© when in reality I couldnā€™t stand any of them šŸ˜· please forgive mešŸ˜·

Iā€™ve been here since thread 1 and itā€™s defo been better since theyā€™ve all fucked off.

Love this Hamily šŸ˜
I got somehow added to the ogs discord chat and got blocked for being mean to the mean girls

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Love this Hamily šŸ˜
i used to be FRIGHTENED to post anything. No exaggeration. Sometimes Iā€™d type a comment, re-read it 10 times and think actually na best not to post it because what if I said one word out of line šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion-
Kissyourgrangate taking its toll, whilst Papa Breach searches for kitchen roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isit the same ogs we are on about then? When we both got banned and banished by the nurse and her piggies šŸ˜­
I knew I didnā€™t like her when she was giving it the biggun by giving him loads of tit on his live, whilst literally sitting opposite him at the train station šŸ¤£

Donā€™t get me started on when she got a new account and her disciples treated her like she was Jesus who had been resurrected

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isit the same ogs we are on about then? When we both got banned and banished by the nurse and her piggies šŸ˜­
i think so šŸ˜­ they were insane. Remember when the nurse voice noted me and told me off like I was a child?

We were banned from discord for ā€˜bullyingā€™ them, how ironic šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I knew I didnā€™t like her when she was giving it the biggun by giving him loads of tit on his live, whilst literally sitting opposite him at the train station šŸ¤£

Donā€™t get me started on when she got a new account and her disciples treated her like she was Jesus who had been resurrected
oh and remember when Paul doxxed her name and she had to leave the first time because her safety was ā€œcompromisedā€?ā€¦ turns out that wasnā€™t even her name šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

dramatic bih

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
oh and remember when Paul doxxed her name and she had to leave the first time because her safety was ā€œcompromisedā€?ā€¦ turns out that wasnā€™t even her name šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

dramatic bih
WAIT it wasnā€™t her name what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone get triggered to duck from this face he does the way I do? Like heā€™s holier than though and disappointed and judgy.
also that definitely wasnā€™t an apology about his behaviour or what he said about kissing people in his care was it.Weā€™d never get that from ham head. It was a ā€œsorry for being me I am who I am you guys are the ones with the problem šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€œ
View attachment 1545483
And you just know the words 'you lot' are about to be mentioned.

Reactions: 3
i think so šŸ˜­ they were insane. Remember when the nurse voice noted me and told me off like I was a child?

Iā€™m devastated I never joined the discord and missed out on this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 One kiss is all it takes, Fallin' in love with me, Delectable Granny, Sex Offender Hamley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yep, joined a discord with the sole purpose of "bullying" Paul and get booted for being bullies šŸ˜­

Wonder if they've all turned against each other yet šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WAIT it wasnā€™t her name what the duck
Yeah she shared a tiktok on here and it said who shared it when you opened it. But wasn't her real name was her nickname/made up alias/username.

Was quite funny actually because the video that she shared was accompanied by a post saying something along the lines of "come and find me then" not realising you could see her whole tiktok account LOL...

Then she went into witness protection šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah she shared a tiktok on here and it said who shared it when you opened it. But wasn't her real name was her nickname/made up alias/username.

Was quite funny actually because the video that she shared was accompanied by a post saying something along the lines of "come and find me then" not realising you could see her whole tiktok account LOL...

Then she went into witness protection šŸ¤«
oh man Iā€™m a super nosy witch and Iā€™d have loved to have had a nosešŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was nothing on the account to show who she was if I remember rightly. Was like a spam/edit account for a star wars actor I think?

Where the 'ren' comes from I believe.

Reactions: 6
There was nothing on the account to show who she was if I remember rightly. Was like a spam/edit account for a star wars actor I think?

Where the 'ren' comes from I believe.
Youā€™re right and ā€˜renā€™ is somewhat part of a nickname she usesā€¦ So she called police as it was a ā€œsafety breachā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah man, the Gretchen Weiner and the plastic era wasnā€™t a good one. Proper cunts that actually behaved like real life bullies. You reap what you sow folks.

Whilst some might say my posts are a form of bullying towards Pauledo, I donā€™t give a duck.

So what do you reckon Hamtastics? Are we in for a live tonight or is he still planning his next round of attention seeking bullshit from the box room (aka the epicentre) while filming some ā€˜mental healthā€™ related content because the internet is full of mean people?!

or is he just down the job centre doing getting back on the bennyā€™s?

(Iā€™ve noticed that when we speculate, it draws him out of his ham-lined hole, I enjoy baiting the bleeping fuckcunt) šŸ·

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It feels a little tense because unlike before when he's been able to talk his way out of his own bullshit (mostly) and move on, this current drama affects his current 'career' (17 minutes!) And future career ("when I go back to care"). I think he's realised he's fucked up here but I can imagine he's also lying in bed with no energy wondering why, because he has the self awareness of a cola Calippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.