SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every couple weeks my bf asks how p0ncey Paul is and whenever I fill him in he wishes he never bloody asked cos it gets worse every time 🥲
Haha mine hears me talking to my teenager about him and goes ‘STOP talking about that bleeping melt’ which makes it even funnier because he’s from lannndann and Paul’s fake cockney really upsets him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he really needs TO STOP TRYING TO SAY THE WORDS WHEN HE DOESN'T FACKING KNOW THEM!!!!
hi

Reactions: 10
no but why is his dancing so cringy

the leg kicks make me so embarrassed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When he disappears for a few days you realise how absolutely ridiculous his dancing videos are when they're not in your face constantly.

Reactions: 12
no but why is his dancing so cringy

the leg kicks make me so embarrassed
View attachment 1525328
Right, I have a theory. Yes I am in pain and can't sleep so I may not make sense but bear with me!

Look at his feet in this video, to me it doesn't look like his heel is fully in that shoe. It looks as though the shoes are sort of empty toward the sole at the back. My prediction is that he wears those insoles that give you extra height.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've noticed on the last couple of videos (his latest and the Savage Garden one where he hasn't bought likes) his engagement has plummeted.

Reactions: 8
1F1C3A5A-B219-4008-ABB4-AC2E4FD3EDCF.jpeg

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it but what the duck is going on here. Him and toephie are a match made in cabbaged feet/shoe heaven. His socks are whiter than his p.e pumps 😭🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.