SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet his agent told him to make that tiktok, wouldn’t surprise me if he agreed with the statement he was duetting. this isn’t going to make anyone like you pool, you’re already a certified twit in everyone’s books it’s too late babs

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon Paul goes to the hairdresser to have his hair dyed or do you think he sits on the edge of his bed in his Dad's house with tinfoil wrapped around his triangle head like the kid from signs waiting for the bleach to cook his little onion whisps?
FO3gwz3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
:mad:Oh this delusional bleep thinks he can do 'caring about women'. Whilst ignoring the opinions and advice of hundreds/thousands of women about how he makes women feel and how his actions are harmful and worrying. Whilst targeting boo who was telling him how his actions and behaviour towards young women make us feel. Whilst having such a tone deaf and adamant stance towards his actions that he declares he has NEVER done anything wrong

Hes a completely lost cause.

And the video, what help is you plugging your ears going to do for the problem, dimwit????? Oh, same as usual actually: *lalalala not listening!*

Luckily with this video he just looks even worse to his viewers, he thinks everyone is as thick as he is, but they really are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Regarding his latest video - whoever out there who has a recording of the video he did where he body shamed a woman (went over to her house and when he was going “down there” he got the “worst smell” and got out of there as quick as he could) and stitch it

Honestly this prick spouts such tit and thinks we don’t remember when he contradicts himself. This way of thinking is ruining society huh Paul you absolute c u next Tuesday.

Reactions: 17
I can’t help but cringe at that bloody LED hotel room he keeps returning too. Just imagining him specifically asking for that room to the hotel staff makes me wanna vom 🤢 He thinks it’s a bloody stage it makes me ill.

Reactions: 14
Re Sophie: you’d think with toes like that she would get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pulling up a chair cos it's honestly too much hassle trying to find a hhread when you haven't commented in it.

Reactions: 3
Pulling up a chair cos it's honestly too much hassle trying to find a hhread when you haven't commented in it.
You can watch a thread and it comes up on your feed when someone comments x

Reactions: 7
I give the low down on Paul to the girls at work..hes referred to as “paed0 paul”. Had to tell them not to look him up on tiktok as once youre on paultok, thats it for your fyp

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.