SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1525505
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it but what the duck is going on here. Him and toephie are a match made in cabbaged feet/shoe heaven. His socks are whiter than his p.e pumps 😭🤢😂
Middle aged men who have still not found their style so dress in teenage styles gives me major ick 🤢 I know I'm not his target market, but christ on a bike just no! Waiting for the day his 'confidence' takes him to the next level of too tight ankle trousers, no socks and loafers 🙈 Being built like the side of a fiver he'll look like a cocktail stick in trousers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
PAUL. LEARN. THE. WORDS.
‘You ugly whеn you jealous, witch, look at that face’

Hamlets, why can’t he do anything? This is the guys job and can’t even mime 4 lines of a song. It annoyed me on the first ‘dance’. It enraged me on the second.

Reactions: 12
Middle aged men who have still not found their style so dress in teenage styles gives me major ick 🤢 I know I'm not his target market, but christ on a bike just no! Waiting for the day his 'confidence' takes him to the next level of too tight ankle trousers, no socks and loafers 🙈 Being built like the side of a fiver he'll look like a cocktail stick in trousers 🤣🤣
No. NO. I'm calling the police.
The thought of Paul's grippers in a pair of shoes with no socks on knocks me sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s the Chris Ingram of tik tok

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is he rolling out drafts from when he was last in that bloody hotel or has he actually gone back there ‘to film content’ can’t remember what hoodie he was wearing for 4 days straight when he last went there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel a live coming? Begging for cameos he obviously needs more money…

Reactions: 5
Again his engagement is down. He normally manages 2/3 k in a couple of hours or so but he's barely hitting the 1k on regular posts..

Is this it?

Reactions: 4
Is he rolling out drafts from when he was last in that bloody hotel or has he actually gone back there ‘to film content’ can’t remember what hoodie he was wearing for 4 days straight when he last went there
A white one I think?

Reactions: 1
I don't know why he keeps booking that claustrophobic coffin of a hotel room. It's giving fritzl's basement vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really annoys me when he starts a video and pulls the camera away then back in on himself. I dunno if I’ve even explained that properly but it proper pisses me off

Reactions: 15
It really annoys me when he starts a video and pulls the camera away then back in on himself. I dunno if I’ve even explained that properly but it proper pisses me off
Omg yes where he like moves the phone to give different ugly angles of himself

Reactions: 6
New vid… appears to be on his own?

It’s like he thinks if he moves to London he’s ‘made it’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.