SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I mean! Look at the way his heels move in those shoes 1000% wearing lifts to make him taller

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nooooo the leg movement😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Such a massive ick for me. Men that wear manky trainers. Where’s your self respect Paul. duck go buy new decent trainers that guys your age wear. He’s a right woman.

Reactions: 10
His new video is so sad because he actually has no friends or anything to go places with.... I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a raging bleeping bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had time on my hands this eve,🤣 Do Vans do hi-tops? @livelaughlobotomy.
Only other explanation is that the shoes are too big and sort of slipping off at the back because hes trying to make himself look more of a man, god knows. Or they are second hand but i would deffo say they are inserts 😭😭 i am dying of second hand embarrassment for him

Reactions: 8
Only other explanation is that the shoes are too big and sort of slipping off at the back because hes trying to make himself look more of a man, god knows. Or they are second hand but i would deffo say they are inserts 😭😭 i am dying of second hand embarrassment for him
Toephie did say that he wears shoes that are too big for him. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s live!! How long has he been live for! I knew it was coming

Says he’s not on for long…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.