SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a low point.
I have just had a nosey at 32 and 33 where the plastics kicked off and I remember feeling like there was no return and also leaving.. for like a day. Omg I even have his habits
Yeah but did you fart in the bath though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me more...salted caramel cashews...

Also
Love how you chose nuts after nut-gate last night
I’m actually fairly shocked that he ate the nuts… I didn’t think he ate anything other than smiley faces and chicken dippers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need one more square for bath fart 😂😂😂
On our last date night I got incredibly drunk and forced my boyfriend to listen to the voice note of the bath fart and literally we were both pissed as farts in a pub laughing our little drunk tits off at him sending that to someone
Ah it was a Good time to be alive

I’m actually fairly shocked that he ate the nuts… I didn’t think he ate anything other than smiley faces and chicken dippers
No he does indulge in a spaghetti cawbanowa occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That and the finger neck video. No. I cannot have this in my head before my peaceful slumber!!!
Oh is that the one he did to that Pony song?!
That makes me want to sew my fanny shut. I can't believe Toephie let those fingers anywhere near her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That was a low point.
I have just had a nosey at 32 and 33 where the plastics kicked off and I remember feeling like there was no return and also leaving.. for like a day. Omg I even have his habits
Same same same. I lasted less than a day I think. I truly am the hammiest.

Cheers for the image babs 🥴 Paul’s fingers trying to find it
PLEASE I HAD ONLY JUST GOTTEN THIS HORROR OUT OF MY HEAD AND NOW IT HAS RETURNED. How am I meant to go to work tomorrow now I've remembered that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doxxed herself and then freaked out about Paul doxxing and tried to take everyone down with her
Silly fucker.
I missed that 🤣 how ?!

I just went on his profile and it said “live has ended” have I missed it?!
So the person in question used to be called a different name on here. Can I post the name? Oh I’ll soon get told if I can’t. Anyway Nurseren, queen of all of tattle put something on here which doxxed herself I believe. She disappeared and all the plastics were devastated. Then a few weeks later she re-emerged as undercoverren 🤦🏽‍♀️. To a hero’s welcome and everyone immediately licking arse again 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same same same. I lasted less than a day I think. I truly am the hammiest.

PLEASE I HAD ONLY JUST GOTTEN THIS HORROR OUT OF MY HEAD AND NOW IT HAS RETURNED. How am I meant to go to work tomorrow now I've remembered that.
Same! I've got a staff meeting tomorrow and I'm gonna be dry heaving every time I think of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.