SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I never commented when they were throwing their weight around in the thread because I knew they'd just jump down my throat for not being one of their gang 🙄
Same, I started commenting after they all flounced off and it’s been top tier since then.

Second - Im shocked Paul forgot to mention he isn’t social media trained in his apology video.

Trice - delighted at the bingo card.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another fave moment when they went all (Mean Girls - You can’t sit with us) on their parody accounts and tried to banish tattlers 💅🏻 hi x

Babs I almost put bath fart but I’m in it for the win and I just couldn’t risk it 😩
You'll be bloody gutted if he's live from the bath tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she used to lay down the law in the TLDR, saying what we could and couldn’t do. Oh duck off 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snapshoteye/BeautyBeyondthe_Eye #45 Paul and your nan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was so quiet back then. How did i keep it all bottled up!

Hamlets, I can't keep my eyes open. I need screen records of the angry gammon if he goes live!

dare I ask who the originals were 😂
Couldn't even remember their names, theyre as irrelevant as Sophie

Reactions: 10
I wasn't around for this. What number threads was it? I need something to do while we wait for Paul's meltdown live.
They all flounced off at the end of thread 32 demanding the mods shut down the thread because they didn't want to be on it anymore. And then deleted the wiki like a load of petty kids but it got restored.

Lots of the argument got deleted by mods as it got quite heated.

I think they all flounced around thread 32 or 33? So go back from that point
Great minds haha

Reactions: 5
Also, back in olden days when I didn’t post much, if at all, because of the cliquey bad vibe thing going on, I used to report loads of NR’s posts for attempting to moderate the chat 😂😂😂😂. Quite a few got removed. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went back to #25 and I've just seen him thrusting away to Latto's Big Energy. I need new retinas. I wish I'd never seen it 🤮
That was a low point.
I have just had a nosey at 32 and 33 where the plastics kicked off and I remember feeling like there was no return and also leaving.. for like a day. Omg I even have his habits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.